• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Shoutouts/Results Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero

My new asian buddy (Vro)
willing to jump into a trunk for a ride

Disney Princess TV FTW!

hella people. I can recognize.. blackpanther in front, and Sveet, Tomacawk, and Toga in back

Bzoo in back, one of the TO's or Tourney helpers I believe, and Anthony<numbers>, who's lucky his face wasn't in the picture :D

Blawl

Lawl random person sleeping, who are you? I didn't take half these pictures soo yeah :D

Sveet, Tomacawk, Toga, Blawlprowhoisonly15butlooks25

Vro, me, dart, and microwave(i think)

Lixivium and Geno. Geno looks hella tired, and so was I, that's our john for losing teams :p

Lol @ An(randomnumbersss) here you go, don't worry I do that too

Geno 2 stocking Tink's marth.

Lixi and our local link player who has 300+ fanboys and maybe 5 fangirls. (Legan)

same pic

same as before

left to right: Random woman, Future, Book!, Jebus, Nuris, Lixivium(in front), Blitz(in back), Darkatma, Radium, Brawlpro, Geno, Legan, Toga, Random man who smelled.
All of St Louis(that came to this tourney), plus a man in a tux and a woman in a formal dress.
They wanted to be in the pic, the man smelled bad (and was high) and the woman's molesting our 17 year old smasher.
Plus Future found a boomerang lying around mcdonalds.

The other half's in his mouth

Geno and Rauleen(Radium)

Blitz and Jebus

Sorry if I missed people
Yeah and people who wanna friend me on fb to get tagged
look for "Binyan Lin", and just add a note that you're a smasher or something, I'm too lazy to look up everyone

Tomacawk

Smash Master
awesome pictures! and LOL anthony your mouth is open hahahahahaha
next time we need a group photo of chicago/purdue and me!

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
next tourney ima take a **** loada pics, it's cool seeing how all this **** went down. Yo new friends i made at tourney add me on fb, I'm probably the only one on their with my name ! Aerij Saeed son.

Btw that pic of phil holding a sandwich with a mouthful, it's actually a full sandwich in his mouth, he's holding the second one lol.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
add me on facebook too, Joe Fortman

the random guy sleeping was Ryan/Money

the guy in the rush tshirt is Bzoo but you labeled the pic TOs and an<numbers>

Dart

Smash Lord
well i'd rather have geno than deku any day

also i **** deku in teams
always

are vids gonna be up? i just want the match vs ripple where i pulled 4 stitchfaces total, 2 of them in a row :D
(match 2 on FD)
oh, and my zelda MM against dart where I 3 stocked him :D

pics are up on my fb, lemme post them here.
oh god id be happy if they don't put up that 3 stock...:/

oh and for facebook add Joshua Nienhueser ^_^

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I Knew It!!!!!!!! I remember book taking a picture of me. Ur such a *** BOOK!. haha

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh god id be happy if they don't put up that 3 stock...:/

oh and for facebook add Joshua Nienhueser ^_^
to be fair, if Josh 3 stocking tink is uploaded then Darkatma 3 stocking Josh with zelda should be too.

oH yea, Lixi, i won't mix u up with jazzness ever again. haha

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Chris Nicholas if anyone wants to add me to Facebook.

You guys should come to Saint Louis some time for smash festivities!! We rarely get out-of-towners here.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
**** your right, lol but still pika is mad cute and does NOT suck, I just can't use him in singles
don't give up on your pikachu man, it was really good. i think its your best character. i'm not sure corneria is the best stage for him, but you played it pretty well :) ggs

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I have plans to attend an STL smashfest or two. my brother lives in edwardsville so I can visit him and play smash at the same time

Book!

Smash Journeyman
it's pretty informal. we just get together every few weeks for melee and food. we could probably schedule something further in advance if we had attendees coming in from out of town.

Dart

Smash Lord
it's pretty informal. we just get together every few weeks for melee and food. we could probably schedule something further in advance if we had attendees coming in from out of town.
if u let me know super early...ill find a way STL is hella good and hella fun to play with. just lemme know

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
more like every few days. basically there's brawl at MMM's on Tuesdays, and one of Thurs/Fri/Sat there's melee somewhere

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
if u let me know super early...ill find a way STL is hella good and hella fun to play with. just lemme know
yea ditto, i'll rpolly know about it if u tell someone in the Ptown crew about it. STL should prolly announce it like 2 to 3 weeks in advance though.

Dart

Smash Lord
yeah but when theres melee just anywhere its usually small, only time it's actually kinda big is at geno's and he does **** sometime during the weekend. but yoo josh if u come down it'd be the ****.
Soccers over...so i have a ****load of free time during the weeks now. if you guys get something going around november ill do what i can. <3 St Louis smashers :)

Kirk

Smash Champion
Top Bottom