• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Shoutouts/Results Thread

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i just want to see my pools vids (for luls)

send them to me on aim if you're too lazy to upload them

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I was not recording pools at all. I recorded the finals for singles and doubles and then a couple vides that don't have me

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i think my set with iggy was recorded, but i didn't do anything cool so i'm in no rush to see it...

Dart

Smash Lord
I think you may have recorded our set Ripple. You can post it on youtube so me and other foxes alike will know what not to do vs DK lol.
pretty much don't get grabbed. at least thats what i saw everytime he won, he would cargo chaingrab you to death

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yea, but the match-up is still in their favor by a long shot. I'll take MMs my fox vs DK, all FD.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
fox has a clear advantage if you consider the matchup, but the truth is that it's pretty hard (for me, at least) to approach dk without messing up your spacing and getting grabbed once or twice. one grab can very often mean a stock on fd. i just try to play patiently and rack up laser damage when i can.

Dart

Smash Lord
this is probably from me playing marth forever, but i come into every matchup with the thought that im gonna get shield grabbed alot. people love doing that to marth. i hate it >.<

Top Bottom