• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thriller doubles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I made this thread to help shaya out with pre-reg, there are a quite a few people who have pre-reg'd but have put down 1 or more people in the doubles section followed by a ?

which doesnt help out at all so...

if you dont have a partner or are unsure who your teaming with
post here and let yourself be known.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thanks mr "I come from a state that has about 3 times more threads for the same things as any other state" I'll keep that in mind.

besides, who gives a **** how many threads there are, its here, its got a purpose, and nobody should get upset because theres 1 extra thread.

Rad

Smash Ace

look out for me on the day
- i am terrible at brawl
- i don't expect to win
- i don't intend to try and win
- i like doubles because losing is fun
- i am terrible at brawl

i'll probs have a sign like the one in the picture​

I am slightly better than a level 9 cpu and can run away stock tank okay.​

Toby.

Smash Master
I don't think this thread is causing significant damage to the australia board.

But really whats the point of doubles when liam and I are going to jv 8 stock all the teams anyway? Mmmm delicious free money <3

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Any girls out there who want to team with me?

I feel like ditching Silfa like good old times. :pimp:

But anyways, see how this thread is already helping? We now know that I Lag doesn't have a partner and neither does Rad.

!

And Toby's not teaming with Meteor?! :eek:

Alzi

Smash Master
Luke i don't think shaya needs help i'm pretty sure he knows what the hell he is doing as he is going to run a huge major tournament theres no way he would think of running it if he didn't know what to do.

I mean did you even ask Shaya before you made this thread? You could of atleast asked him since maybe he was going to create a thread like this before or have the same topic in the thriller thread and organise it all in there.

Scabe if i was a girl i'd totally team with you.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm in need of a Brawl team mate. I'll team with you if you want Harry!

Otherwise I want to do kinda well in Brawl, so if I don't you too well post or PM tournament results, character you use, etc. I'll team with almost anyone :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Luke i don't think shaya needs help i'm pretty sure he knows what the hell he is doing as he is going to run a huge major tournament theres no way he would think of running it if he didn't know what to do.

I mean did you even ask Shaya before you made this thread? You could of atleast asked him since maybe he was going to create a thread like this before or have the same topic in the thriller thread and organise it all in there.

Scabe if i was a girl i'd totally team with you.
hey, I've got a great idea, why dont you come in and post a useless annoying opinion about a situation you know nothing about to make yourself look cool?
are you sure you didnt mean "hey guys are there any tourneys on the 10/11 of april in sydney?"

like you would know about help since no-one wants to help you ;)

I LAG

Smash Lord
sure vyse i'll team with you. we didn't really get to talk much at squat so should be nice meeting you again.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I don't think this thread is causing significant damage to the australia board.

But really whats the point of doubles when liam and I are going to jv 8 stock all the teams anyway? Mmmm delicious free money <3
A greater truth has never being spoken by man or god.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
looking for a rich partner to be my sugar daddy/mumma... Oh wait.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Just because you know what you're doing, it doesn't necessarily mean you don't need any help.

btw ladies if you don't have a partner, then I suggest you not pass up this rare opportunity to team with Scabe. Not only is he a very sexy man, but he's mad good at smash to boot!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
NSW never realise how good they have it 'til they see how much worse off the other states are.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
because he's insanely jealous, thats why.

anyways scabe I hope you stick with silfa, I want to face the hyrule kings of swing in the grand finals ;)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
because he's insanely jealous, thats why.

anyways scabe I hope you stick with silfa, I want to face the hyrule kings of swing in the grand finals ;)
That might happen in the ACT Luke but I'm afraid that **** won't fly up here (altitude problems, we all get them sometime or another). We'll be seeing you in the final and then 6 stocking you *****.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Someone for the love of god team with Viva.

His Mario is ****.
I'm teaming with Vermy, Shaya. We came up with a epic team name too. V is for Victoria. <3

Also,

"His Mario is ****"

Hahahaha, says the guy who 3-stocked me last time we played. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom