• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Is It2 26th of September - with dat Mew2King week before Robocop (Sydney)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sunday, 26th of September; the week before Robocop, Mew2King as well as assumption Hall and Oats will be in Sydney for what will probably be the most hyped pre-major tournament Australia has ever known :p

Anyway, posting to gauge interest from out of staters and the like. Sure you may be already travelling to robocop, but it can't hurt to travel twice, right? :)

Also a guarantee, I promise not to screw over Queensland (My god do I still feel uber bad about that from thriller).

But yeah, with enough interest, hoping for proper pools/larger pots (maybe slightly larger entry). Of course because it's expected for the American's schedules to be backed around robocop, this may be one of your best opportunities to get to play them without twice-thrice the queue waiting behind you.

List your name + what games you'll be playing if you're showing up!

I know Redact and Atticus from Melbourne are planning on coming up.
And of course zxv will be there. Toby will be there too, so you get to see how much he'd destroy you if he was actually able to go to robocop!

New South Wales
Rad (B)
Scoot (B)
iKill (B)

Victoria
Redact
Atticus

Dekar289

Smash Hero
is it $50 entry with 40 of that going directly to mew2king by default?
most hyped my bum, dgs

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
that's what I thought, but why does it say the 27th in the title then?
Like I said I arrive in melbourne monday morning, so if the pre-tourney was on that day, I'd go.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Well free housing at Toby's house is always reason enough to go down hmm i wonder how much flights are. This is interesting me a little too much, ill think about it.
Also gimmi teh moneeeeys

can you train to sydney?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
yes you can.

I did it for SQUAT all that time ago (trained up, flew back down).
Bit of a treck (like... 14? hours) but the trains from NSW to QLD are better than the ones going from NSW to VIC/ACT :p

Zxv

Smash Lord
I love how I got confirmed for attendance before I really knew what was even going on... I HAVE A LIFE, YOU KNOW?!

Who am I kidding... I'll be first there.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I'll wait till they build those bullet trains. 3 hours to get from Bris to Syd ohhh yeaaaah!

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Am coming for sure and going to play every game ever made and that shall ever exist in the future all at once just for funzies.
Also, was talking to good ol' Jamus and he reckons that he would be interested in having a once-off comeback tournament just cause m2k is there.......

Yeah this tournament just got epic. The only thing that could hype it more is if Haha Rabbit just randomly showed up and schooled like everyone.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm wow

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
even if i say no zxv will wake me up and throw me in his car on the way there himself, wat do.

of course ill be there fuuuu..!~

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Unreon - I'll discuss with you M2K's housing arrangements in private. If there were any other M2K sponsors that want to house him in NSW, please contact me.

M2K will be staying in these places on the following dates:
Sydney: 21 SEP - 26 SEP
Melbourne: 27 SEP - OCT 5

Toby.

Smash Master
No more robocop for me =(

I have to go to a work conference, then run some drama workshops from the 29th until the 2nd of October. bleeeh.

I can house about 3 people for This Is It 2, but only one person will sleep in comfort :p

I have 1 spare bed, one inflatable mattress and a lounge for somebody to sleep on.

edit: and a picnic blanket <3

J-Birds

Smash Lord
The lounge is quite good, i approve.
My goal is to one day have tried each of the sleeping arrangements.

Top Bottom