• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you are physically incapable of doing.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Push-ups.

I'm double-jointed to hell and it hurts like a ***** to do more than 10 at a time. If I do more, my arm goes to hell.

What about you?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Uhhhhh deal any kind of damage?

My muscles are at a point where all I have atm is the bare minimum to just move my bones :/

I really should get back to doing exercise, but laziness

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Uhhhhh deal any kind of damage?

My muscles are at a point where all I have atm is the bare minimum to just move my bones :/

I really should get back to doing exercise, but laziness
Soooooo much of this. I can't even do one push-up.

And I'm not too enthusiatic on weight lifting. Nor is my neighborhood a great place to take walks (its a driveway. its not crime-infested).

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I can't bend my upper-back.

At all.

It is as literally as possible a physical impossibility for me.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Some of you need to work out.

I can't whistle on purpose, draw a straight line, and write for more than ten minutes nonstop without cramping.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I am sad to admit that...

...I can't fly. :(

...In all seriousness. I can't touch my nose with my tongue or wiggle my ears, for example. Oh, the limitations of human physiology... (Did that sound smart? I think it did :D)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Walk up to a pretty girl and say hi.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Things like wiggling your ears and twisting your tongue you can teach yourself to do. I'm in the process of teaching myself to wiggle my ears and right now I can do it by smiling.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I can't wink, at all.

And I'm asian too, whenever I try to wink it just looks ridiculous.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I can't hold my breath for more than 30 seconds underwater. I always feel like I won't be able to come back up for air and I panic, I guess. I am also unable to lick my elbow. ;)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I can't wink, at all.

And I'm asian too, whenever I try to wink it just looks ridiculous.
I'm not Asian, but that reminds me how I can't make an angry face without it going into narm territory.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You can't teach people to roll their tongues.
You're right. I've always been able to do it and many other things because I'm missing that small piece of the tongue that connects it to the bottom of the mouth. I have no idea what the name of it is, haha.

Without it, I can touch my nose, twist my tongue, stick it out really far, and (don't do this, you can choke and die if you have that thing) stick it up my throat and up to where I suspect my nose empties out. It tastes kinda nasty up there, though, so I don't do it much.

Now for impossible things... I can't put my foot behind my head. That's all I can think of for now.

mzink*

Smash Ace
A lot of times I cannot open the lids off new jars with my hands no matter how hard I try. Its quite frustrating.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I can't do a lot of awsome stretches. I can't do the splits or sit on my knees and bend back all the way straight.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Walk up to a pretty girl and say hi.
I scrolled past and though you said,

wake up next to a pretty girl, haha

I guess id have to say run for 24 hours in soft sand, although Ive never actually attempted this, Im pretty sure I can't do it.

one day though.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You're right. I've always been able to do it and many other things because I'm missing that small piece of the tongue that connects it to the bottom of the mouth. I have no idea what the name of it is, haha.

Without it, I can touch my nose, twist my tongue, stick it out really far, and (don't do this, you can choke and die if you have that thing) stick it up my throat and up to where I suspect my nose empties out. It tastes kinda nasty up there, though, so I don't do it much.

Now for impossible things... I can't put my foot behind my head. That's all I can think of for now.
I have that thing, albeit small, and I can do all of that stuff except for the last two (don't want to attempt that last one).

I doubt that you'd need some kind of special tongue gene to speak some languages like Spanish or Japanese properly. By that, I mean pronouncing their Rs.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have that thing, albeit small, and I can do all of that stuff except for the last two (don't want to attempt that last one).

I doubt that you'd need some kind of special tongue gene to speak some languages like Spanish or Japanese properly. By that, I mean pronouncing their Rs.
Well, I literally don't have it. There's only a very small ridge within the tongue itself, and that's it. I can post pics, if anyone wants to see it.

Haha, I never learned the R's in Spanish because my teacher was quite lazy. However, I suspect that I could easily learn to do it since I play the trumpet.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
1. Exist and not exist at the same time.
2. Be in two different locations at once.
3. Be wrong.
4. Be unattractive.

Just kidding, I'm lying about the first two.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Still cant do pullups, but maybe its a blessing cuz:

o.O

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I also can't swim, despite living in South Florida.

So basically, if there was a massive flood, I'd be screwed.

Top Bottom