• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Super saiyan swagguhhhhhhhhhhh

And yeah even if I did play I wouldn't be much practice anyway lol

I should be in richmond at some point in the next month though

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
WALTZ! <3
DOOM! <3
CREW! <3
Shippo! <-wait a minute.

Time to revive ZB crew meet at my place tommorow no johns!

On a serious note I miss 08 smash scene those were fun times.

(Shippo you know i'm joking)

iRJi

Smash Champion
WALTZ! <3
DOOM! <3
CREW! <3
Shippo! <-wait a minute.

Time to revive ZB crew meet at my place tommorow no johns!

On a serious note I miss 08 smash scene those were fun times.

(Shippo you know i'm joking)
Is that a troll? about the crew meet thing lol.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm Steve's friend I want to smash sometime where is everyone located? I'm in Dumont NJ I also have a house in NY in Blauvelt. I'm pretty good and you guys seem to be pretty local and I really need some matches haha

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Kickkickflip is my friend, you can call him Killa Cam.

Cam, the crew is located mostly in teaneck, with the exception of rookie who is in NYC and munk who is down in forida.

holy crap i miss you guys.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I go by Killa Cam or CAM which is my tag, kickkickflip was when i was fox in melee. But yeah steve let's show them how we do haha

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Don't listen to that guy ^

He's not even a guy.

ignoremyavatarpl0x
**** you you ****ing ****y **** ****.

Kickkickflip is my friend, you can call him Killa Cam.

Cam, the crew is located mostly in teaneck, with the exception of rookie who is in NYC and munk who is down in forida.

holy crap i miss you guys.
I miss you too!

Yeah I go by Killa Cam or CAM which is my tag, kickkickflip was when i was fox in melee. But yeah steve let's show them how we do haha
Auto respect +10. Melee fox all day :)

Do you main Ike? *looks at Ike pic*
mario.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well, as was already stated, the crew is centralized in Teaneck. While only two of our active members are currently here, most of the activity takes place in locations near me, if not my house, and most of the crew members live within 20 minutes in a car.

If you're interested in practicing, feel free to hit me up. I just started college, so I'm mainly free on Wednesdays and weekends, and GREATLY PREFER ADVANCE SCHEDULING, as I'm an extremely busy person. However, I will almost always find time to teach someone to improve in Smash.

If you'd like, you can get my number from Steve, or simply PM me on Smashboards, which I check everyday, usually multiple times a day.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm 100% confirming myself for Ktar. I'm bringing Rob Wyatt and Cam as far as i know right now. Dan do you need a ride? ANYWAYS.
<3ZB <3smash <3yes <3Wyatttakingfirst

iRJi

Smash Champion
I am now 60% going to Ktar. So I am actually up for practicing this week. If anyone is up for it, let me know. Sessions will most likely be at my house, cause I don't wanna travel as much. I have been getting tired a lot lately, and I am a bit stressed out from minor events.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Steve you better save me a spot in your car. Other than that I look forward to smashing with you guys.

Top Bottom