• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda CCV Project - Editing Phase Started, Moving at a Very Slow Pace

Bandit

Smash Lord
Good ol' Crashboards! I wasn't able to do anything last night due to the boards being so in & out so I'll try again tonight to get my music comments up. Plus, I might have a clip or two to submit.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Sinking get yo *** in the xat (soon). Have you heard the Justice remix of that?

Eibas-nonnet

Smash Rookie
I really don't mind. I mean honestly, it's the internet.... I only made a log-in to post that because I thought it was funny and appropriate. You don't need to validate a post if it... offends you? If you want less people on the Zelda boards then by all means.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
The deadline for the song suggestion was two weeks ago, and now there's a sudden outburst of ideas? Zelda boards too slow.

Oh well, doesn't matter. The editing has yet to begin, so no harm done. These songs will be taken into consideration too.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I have to constantly keep bumping this or it'll get buried under everything else -_-

We are still in dire need of video clips for the video. So far the only ones to submit anything are Riot, Diabolique, JuJux and me. Needless to say, this isn't even nearly enough. I'd really hate if I had to cancel this project due to the lack of footage.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I could get more of me.

At least that way you can have options or can replace mine later if someone else has something similar...

I'll get some more vids up later this week probably.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I could get more of me.

At least that way you can have options or can replace mine later if someone else has something similar...

I'll get some more vids up later this week probably.
That would be great. The ideal situation would be that I had a huge number of clips from a huge number of players and could then freely pick the best moments of everyone, but at this rate I won't have enough footage to even pass a 1 minute mark.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
DJ half2thesplit you can always bump this!

I just have really boring material =( i do nothing exciting. I've said many times I'll send you stuff so I must uphold this and actually send them to you lmao - pm me your email [again]!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno, Kata, you pull off some pretty nice stuff on wifi sometimes. Mostly in the autocanceled nair department.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I don't really save wifi vids though =( maybe I should... Kaylo... wifi... now!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey! >< Don't use clips of you beating me up! ;____;

.............Also, my Wii's not hooked up atm.

I think I still have some of our wifi matches saved, though. I'll see if you pulled off anything crazy in any of them.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I remember those. you were pumped with tequila and I'd gone 24 hours no-sleep! =p

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I have videos of myself that I was going to clip for you, but I have not gotten around to it yet.
I'll be waiting for them.

Are you accepting doubles clips? Or just singles?
Doubles are fine.

DJ half2thesplit you can always bump this!

I just have really boring material =( i do nothing exciting. I've said many times I'll send you stuff so I must uphold this and actually send them to you lmao - pm me your email [again]!
I like my new name! Also, I'll pm you later today.

I think I still have some of our wifi matches saved, though. I'll see if you pulled off anything crazy in any of them.
Sorry, but wifi clips are a no-no.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I think wifi clips should be allowed.

I honestly can't tell the difference between online Zelda play and offline.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, sorry Kata! I'll still see if I can get a few uploaded. They were pretty fun. =X

I think wifi clips should be allowed.

I honestly can't tell the difference between online Zelda play and offline.
They do well online... Suppose that isn't noticable in this sort of video however...

It's still okay to send clips in, right?

I really do apologize for me not sending in any clips, but the ones I had on my SD card have gone somewhere :/, and my capture card breaking on me didn't help matters to much either (I have gotten a new one since then).

I can have some guaranteed by Friday however.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I really do apologize for me not sending in any clips, but the ones I had on my SD card have gone somewhere :/
That must be quite a common problem, seeing that I can count at least 7 people who said they'll send me something and never did. Other than that, I've still only gotten clips from three people so far...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just sent a bunch of replays to ENNH (Pika recorder) to be recorded. I'll look through them again and see if any of the Zelda ones have anything crazy...... doubt it, though.

I did have two amazing kills one right after another in a dubs match....... but one of the kills was my teammate. I blame being drunk, lol, I was on a rampage. ;;

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
That happens sometimes lol!

If I get two lightning kick kills in a row and Peachkid is around... yah... I go for it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey, you gotta do it sometimes...... I'm sure our partners understand. =D

Bandit

Smash Lord
I had just LK'd a guy and saw another body moving my way and dropped through a platform...

BOOM! In the face!

It was my partner... he died at 60 because he didn't DI it at all thinking "there's no one around, I'm safe!" Yeah, I showed him! (and he reminds me of that moment allllll the time)

Top Bottom