• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Winning Steak Cinemas: Video Archive & Criticism Thread Updated

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That was incredible.

The comments were hilarious (fighting Emeral Hill Zone) "Spacing"
The ending was amazing. Incredible 8 hit combo followed off by perfect DI, which otherwise would've resulted in death.

Now I wanna play mah Genesis D:
@Gf2tw = YOU NEVER PLAYED SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2?
*facepalm*

EDIT: Get an emulator and rom?

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
And if you missed my post edit...

Roms and emulators??

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Link me to a sega emulator download and rom download (torrentz plz) and I will, otherwise I cant be bothered.

I'll check this later tomorrow morning, page 20.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
That's actually against the rules of this site.

* is a law ***** *

Google K fusion, it's the best emulator out there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've actually ran through EHZ faster than 0:28.

That guy is a scrub.

Oh, and nominations for WDT have been cut off. I should have a topic for the voting process sometime this weekend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Updated with MessiahFreak's videos vs. Fox, and fixed a typo or two.

I'll be posting the voting WDS process today sometime.

My WiFi videos are up on my channel on Youtube, but I'm not going to put them here until I get every video I have on my Wii uploaded.

So if you want to watch them, they're there, but they won't be here until sometime next week or so.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol heres my silly tourney finals vids
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Op1iF4rvqzQ
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1LDKrzanUec

I havent watched them yet (@ work now) so I dont even know who my brother uses in each match lol. All i know is, ganon fkin ***** on delfino.

im pretty sure the first vid is 3 matches vs his Ganon, and the second vid is his his ganon, then his wolf.
my match vs his PT and snake in winners finals werent recorded :(

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Browny, some questions/critiques.
Use Fizzy's method of recovery, Fastfall an F-air then quickly as possible, release a SC.
Roll less.
and Why did your brother CP FD in the 1st match of the 2nd video?

Browny

Smash Hater
you cant CP the first match, its a random select :/

also he didnt want to play stage bans/strikes etc since he knew id take away delfino which his ganon really likes lol. i didnt have a problem with that, they were kind of friendlies, being vs my brother and all :p

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I died a little on the inside when Ganon killed you with an Usmash after trying to recover with a homing attack...

Overall though I thought you played well. I noticed that you didn't really use ASC or SideB cancels. Try implementing that into your game. Also, sometimes you would roll away to an edge and charge a spindash. Spindash isn't a very good approach, it's best used by baiting him with ASC/SideB cancels (like mentioned earlier) and punishing.

Oh, I also recommend using tilts more. Didn't see too much use of them.

Congrats on the win though :D

Browny

Smash Hater
asc/side b cancels dont work too well vs ganon, he knows what im doing and ganons side b will beat it every time. I think the few times i did use ASC i did it properly into a grab etc but yeah it loses its effectiveness against someone who not only knows my playstyle, but can also punish it every time pretty easily.

how was the wolf match? i dont remember too much, i think i got ***** pretty bad on the first stock but made a decent comback. I dont know if my excessive use of shielding was a bad thing but i know wolf is very punishable oos so it worked out ok i guess :/ same as spinshot spamming, it may have been predictable but it was rarely punishable. grab spam ftw on 3rd stock :D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Ah, well played then :p
Keep it up King of Aussie.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American

infomon

Smash Scientist
This is a pretty fun match:
KPrime (Pika) vs. Espy (Sonic) 1
(irl, from Dec. 6... lol)

Puffy uses lots and lots of Bairs as an approach... and it worked a bunch.
Also used lots of Fsmash. Fsmash to break thunderjolts a few times, LOL
Not a lot of tilts used.
Hmmm, Puffy = Bair, Fsmash, side-B? :urg: but it seemed to work out pretty well lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
j mans vid against pit, you got ***** by spotdodge.

malcom, i commented on your round 1 vid on youtube.

bum predicted you way too well on the second vid. you have to change styles mid match cus the stuff that was working 1st was was NOT flying in the second game

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
woooord. i had to stop spin dashin so much in r2. i definitely would have cp'd rainbow cruise cause its like my fav stage but he banned it lol. i went lylat round 3 cause its a weird neutral and platforms were helpin me big time....but he lived til like 200% his 2nd stock so by the time i got him to his 3rd i was already in "DK kill percentage" lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
because of your "spastic style" its looks like you are terrible on platforms...

when evern you were on a platform, all you did was sit in your shield until you could get down to the main platform...

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
@Kid: Its the Marth i always play, and out of spotdodge, pit/Marth own you. Truth enough, but it was a pre tourney exhibition. i 3 stocked his IC and Link, lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Updated

Added all the vids from Malcom and JMan, as well as my first video vs. K prime.
The other two vs. K prime and my set vs. Phantom X will be uploaded as soon as Nike20 gets off his fat *** and does it.

As for my Wifi vids, I'll link them all up when they're all uploaded to Youtube. I haven't been able to do anything for the past week due to the Finals.

I'll try to get them done this weekend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be back, but when I return, I'll be editing this section with WiFi and the rest of Dec.'s Gamelot.

Oh, and as for my WiFi vids...

I decided to just delete the ones that aren't uploaded. Nothing worth watching anyways besides a spammy Lucario and a few boring Yoshi matches anywho.

Besides, I forgot them at college, and so they are inaccessible until January 12th.
I'll only upload the rest of that WiFi tournament though, but that won't be til Jan.

So yeah, whatever is on my profile for youtube (redghost16) is all you're gonna get til Jan for that specific WiFi batch of games.

Mmhmm.

Steak.

Top Bottom