• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unofficial Australian Brawl Character Main Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I wish I was a car, then I could call overtaking on the final lap cheap and say things like "I would have won if that wall wasn't in a terrible spot".

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Did someone say SMASH 64 TOURNAMENT?
do you ever stop?

anyways we have already established that brawl and melee are two different games and as such there isnt much point to comparing them espcially since those that like melee better dont care what the other side thinks, and those that like brawl better dont care what the other side thinks, so we could all run around in circles again if we want, or we could just get on with our life.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This thread is now temporarily closed. So much easier than warning/infracting everyone. Check back in several days or so for re-opening.

Splice

Smash Hero
Thankyou Cao :)

Condog, you should Alfa for Lucario and Link, he has used both of them in Stigma-Bs.
He went doubles with Haydino.

And how come Cobalt isn't underneath any of these categories? o.O

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
^ because then he'll have to close every single thread u post in and its unpractical

also FTS [NSW] also plays pikachu

Splice

Smash Hero
w00t so there ARE other Pikachu players:) makes me happy.
:pikachu2: beat themz foxes down!

I LAG

Smash Lord
^ because then he'll have to close every single thread u post in and its unpractical

also FTS [NSW] also plays pikachu
hmmmm i hear stigma melee is a nice thread to post in. :)

since when does FTS play pika?

people should only post their mains. the definition of main should be characters they use in tourneys often.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Updated. Dont **** it up this time. >=(

@Splice: I told you, its cos he mains every character. or at least, every high tier character. and its only a matter of time before he makes his way down the list.

of course he can choose the one/s he considers his true main. or i could just make a group for cobalt XD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
splice, Amatarasu use's pikachu, I've never played against it but apparently its pretty good.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I use Link. Where's all the Link mainers?

Edit: Sorry I found me Yay! But Lawl at 3 Link mainers. Poor guy. I also know a few of these guys, and I've brawled a couple.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Did I mention how cool Olimar looks dude? Lol.
Also why is there so many Diddy/G&W/Marth mains lol I thought most Marths would be MK, and G&W can't be that popular :p.

Splice

Smash Hero
GaW should be that popular. i thought no-one had picked him up, tbh, but a decent amount of people do.
Although... does Tanman really use GaW? I have not seen this before.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree there are a lot of people with 5+ mains on that list, IMO 3 is almost too many to be legitimate "mains", unless you add (Doubles) or something after doubles mains.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Also why is there so many Diddy/G&W/Marth mains lol I thought most Marths would be MK, and G&W can't be that popular :p.
If you pick MK you are a massive tier *****. If you pick any other high tier, your only a regular tier *****.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Then along come The Bendigo Brawlers with thier awesome Low Tier Skills : P
Hahah yeah, thats something you really notice in Australia, there's lots more low tier mains. Like looking at our list there is a similar percentage of low tier/mid tier mains and not that much difference between them and high tier. It s good.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Oh, I just assumed he played as Ness because I've played him in two different tournaments and each time he used Ness. I also think he might have used Snake against me but that didn't end very well for him so he went back to Ness.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
nice thread condog :). you can take my name off falco if ya want, im jus keeping him as a secondary, im just going to stick with lucario and olimar as my mains, cheers :).

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
Roy - Sylvan NT

Yes. I main Roy in brawl, and I represent the NT, even tho I don't live there any more =P But you'll probably want to put me down as:

Jigglypuff - Sylvan NSW

because that seems to make a more reasonable amount of sense. . .

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
everyone seems to use snake at different points, but there is a massive difference between a snake user and a snake main. huge.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
everyone seems to use snake at different points, but there is a massive difference between a snake user and a snake main. huge.
Thats true, I can use Snake and know a few things. But compared to your Snake for example, he doesn't really compare. But then again thats just my opinion. Tanman would probably be able to do a better comparison of our snakes then myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom