• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unofficial Australian Brawl Character Main Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
haha thanks dudes. so is there anything i can do to it to make it better? seriously, critique me! =O

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Looks sick as, I love that banner. Oh, and Slap me Down on DK, G&W, Olimar, Falcon, and uh... Spoot who was it... Fox. Those are probably the characters I play the most nowadays.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Haha love the Kirby pic, looks awesome, I had to use that font in our game we made at tafe, got to fly down to Melbourne for it, twas sweet (y)

This list is pretty cool man, nice job. Lol @ no Luigi mains, there's also Rocko a G&W main.

And why does everyone call me Hotdogs (with the s)?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
=D

thanks everyone <3

fixed up the mistakes, am going to work on my next fav characters =P

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Condog work with vermy to make teh awesome Tshirts/hoodies?????????
Also maybe we could rank the mains maybe? I dunno like on a placing system for the people with their mains? Sounds like a lot of work tho.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Condog work with vermy to make teh awesome Tshirts/hoodies?????????
Also maybe we could rank the mains maybe? I dunno like on a placing system for the people with their mains? Sounds like a lot of work tho.
Would have to ask him, i dunno how he would feel about me intruding on his turf lol

mm, ranking mains seems a bit unneccessary, i was just going alphabetical

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This thread is now about Condog's photoshop skills.
I remember when we all clamoured for Jaz's awesome sigs. lol.

I wish I had an awesome Diddy hoodie.
:(

Ranking mains isn't necessary for this.
We may as well begin power ranking panels for that.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Falco main from WA.

Am I the only 'true' falco main? I know that he's a reasonably popular secondary, but is there anyone else that truly mains falco like I do?

Vlade

Social Outcast
I see.

I don't think I'll end up going to rocky, so next year I'll have to prove my worth as the #1 falco in australia as the next national tournament ^_^

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Meteor Master? Olimar? That's it. Next tournament we're both at, Olimar money mirror match.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Meteor Master? Olimar? That's it. Next tournament we're both at, Olimar money mirror match.
you do know how stupid that is with the whole pikmin flying everywhere thing
you dont even know which ones are yours its like. and they make the same sound for flying, getting hurt and dying its stupid.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
you do know how stupid that is with the whole pikmin flying everywhere thing
you dont even know which ones are yours its like. and they make the same sound for flying, getting hurt and dying its stupid.
You really know nothing, Scar. This isn't about how logically correct an Olimar ditto is, its about pride. Our Pikmin pride. :D

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
If rankings are included you've got the Yoshis backwards.
Last time I checked it was something like: Jei_Jei's Yoshi > Azure_Rune's > Mine > DJ.Cat's > Dino64.

Does any one know if Bringer still plays or will play again in the future (Mic)?

Granted I haven't played DJ Cat or Azure_Rune for a while, they tend to get better when they don't play for a while.
DJ and I are fairly even on Yoshi ground however he tends to suicide more often than I (based on when we where playing with each other more often).

I wish I had an awesome Diddy hoodie.
I'm happy because I have my Yoshi necklace.
I'll let you know if I see any form of Diddy toy/ clothing/ can convert in to clothing/ other thing like the necklace.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
haha thanks dudes. so is there anything i can do to it to make it better? seriously, critique me! =O
Kirby and Snake's are rather hard to read.

Also, add Bringer (WA) to Yoshi

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Kirby and Snake's are rather hard to read.

Also, add Bringer (WA) to Yoshi
Yeah, now that you mention it, i could make them a bit more legible... so could lucarios.

Also, i didnt notice it at the time, but lucario's has an uncanny similarity to lucas'. ****.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Yeah, now that you mention it, i could make them a bit more legible... so could lucarios.

Also, i didnt notice it at the time, but lucario's has an uncanny similarity to lucas'. ****.
Just give the names a stroke outline, that should fix it.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Ant from S.A.

Australia's only pro Ganon main right here.
I also main Captain Falcon, i am the best and i dare anyone who disagrees, to face me in a knee off! Whoever gets the most knees wins :chuckle:
I also main Wolf, Snake, DK and MK.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
If we're adding secondaries then put me down under MK, I think we should leave it as Mains though.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i dont think secondaries should be added...kinda clutters it

Edit: hotdog beat me by seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom