• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sigh
Roommate drama
The roommate I actually room with is messing stuff up and involving a roommate who didn't want to be involved.....
And is now asking me for all this advice while I am on a family vacation
So basically, I'm pissed off and crying and my dad is pissed because im upset and I don't wanna go back to my dorm
Girls are dumb. SO. EFFING. DUMB.

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I had a dream that Teran and I were at a bar.

Unhappy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a dream some guy was trying to kill a half chicken half man creature, and the creature stretched out it's gizzard like a tentacle and threw the guy into some kind of portal

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I sad .. one because I suck at LoL
Two because my mom sucks
It sucks! I have stuff planned for WEEKS just for her to ruin them and leave me baby sitting my 8year old sister! I was so hyped to finally go to a brawl/melee tourney and Enter brawl for the first time
Its true when ppl say "never look forward to anything"

Jasou

Smash Ace
I sad .. one because I suck at LoL
Two because my mom sucks
It sucks! I have stuff planned for WEEKS just for her to ruin them and leave me baby sitting my 8year old sister! I was so hyped to finally go to a brawl/melee tourney and Enter brawl for the first time
Its true when ppl say "never look forward to anything"

Don't worry, I'm worse :p. I do only play it occasionally for fun tho.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
i'm gaining weight uber fast, on a drug called clozapine, another drug called ativan, and just feeling so effing negative in every way. i'm in a hospital, and sometimes as I walk past groups of kids (like in the 7-year old age) and I get told "you need help" by one of them. Like what the ****? random people telling me that crap, especially children, isn't the nicest thing for my mood. Because i'm in the hospital, I missed half a year of grade 12 and thus cannot graduate.... Unless I wait a few years and join some downtown high school (where all the druggies and weirdoes who fail to graduate go) to finish the rest of my courses and get enough credits to graduate.
Its funny, because before the hospital, I was in the IB (international baccalaureate ) program doing super well. now i'm screwed for any possible scholarships, so getting into university will be interesting.

on the bright side I turned 18 on friday. which really doesn't feel much different.

also my city's hockey team lost. ****.
...Oh and my uncle just died today, thank stage 4 cancer.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i'm gaining weight uber fast, on a drug called clozapine, another drug called ativan, and just feeling so effing negative in every way. i'm in a hospital, and sometimes as I walk past groups of kids (like in the 7-year old age) and I get told "you need help" by one of them. Like what the ****? random people telling me that crap, especially children, isn't the nicest thing for my mood. Because i'm in the hospital, I missed half a year of grade 12 and thus cannot graduate.... Unless I wait a few years and join some downtown high school (where all the druggies and weirdoes who fail to graduate go) to finish the rest of my courses and get enough credits to graduate.
Its funny, because before the hospital, I was in the IB (international baccalaureate ) program doing super well. now i'm screwed for any possible scholarships, so getting into university will be interesting.

on the bright side I turned 18 on friday. which really doesn't feel much different.

If turning 18 doesn't feel any different than before you to, you must really be a "Good guy"...

Someone who got in trouble as much as me, it changed a lot. Since you can be charged as an adult.

Plus there's the whole situation with girls being underage now

SuperBowser

Smash Lord

Life sucks sometimes...

The important thing is to focus on getting better. I know a few people with the same problems as you. Life's a bit uncertain right now, but lots of people do get better and back into their life afterwards. If you're not happy with the side effects of the drugs you're on, talk to your doctor about them. They'll care. There might be alternatives.

It sucks to lose a couple of years on the academic ladder right now, but it honestly makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. Lots of my friends in university are a couple years older than me and I'd have never known/cared unless they mentioned it.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I have tried for approximately 14-15 hours trying to set up high speed internet at my mom's house to no avail. I've spent $45 some dollars buying new adapters, cables, etc. and none of it works. I am getting so ****ing pissed off.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Don't ISPs send engineers round for that kinda stuff?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Is playing the waiting game, something I'm not very good at.

BUT, I am going to play it, all the way through. The end result will be worth it, whatever it is~

:3

Also, I never know where to post these? They're usually bummers, that have a definite happy undertone...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LiveJournal sounds like the place for you!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I hate the waiting game.

Let's play hungry hungry hippos!

I'm kinda unhappy because I just realised all the guys I have been hooking up with have been nothing even close to relationship material. (Apart from one but I never got his number :( )

I really want a nice boyfriend.

But I guess the weekly/bi weekly random encounters will do for now.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't accept second rate.

If there is no one I want to hook up with, I stay alone.

It's easier to stay alone anyway

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm kinda unhappy because I just realised all the guys I have been hooking up with have been nothing even close to relationship material. (Apart from one but I never got his number :( )
Because you've been in the hookup scene and not the relationship scene. Obviously just finding random guys and having casual sex with them is not going to get you a boyfriend. If you want a boyfriend, you should perhaps do an old fashioned thing called getting to know someone. :x

I really want a nice boyfriend.
See above youuuuuuu slaaaaaaaag

But I guess the weekly/bi weekly random encounters will do for now.
The only thing you should expect to gain from this is a venereal disease and not a boyfriend. :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Shooting at a school back home in northeast Ohio. Hits kinda close to home, since we (surprisingly, seeing the crime rates in Cleveland) never seem to have stuff like this happen, especially in the burbs.
Thoughts are going out to the 4 or 5 injured, the one deceased, their families, and the entire community. And also to the shooter, so he can get the help he needs :c

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There was a shooting recently where a 3rd grader brought a gun to school and shot a little girl

What's up with all this now?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I heard about that Dx
Idk....kids need to not have access to guns. I'm all for owning firearms and plan on doing so in a few months....but children don't have the mental maturity to handle dangerous weapons! Even some teenagers have warped morals, leading them to violence.
Parents need to make sure kids, especially those with violent tendencies or mental instability tha could lead them to hurting themselves or others don't have access to guns ; x;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not feeling too hot with what's been going on the past 5 days.
Pass OPT's with flying colors to the point I get a voucher (Basically only accessible I think to people who get 450 or higher on all their OPTs, so $50 off for my GED's which means $60 to spend instead of $110) tomorrow most likely.

But while taking some post tests monday I was told that while my reading score was well past 600+, my writing was literally at 450 (410 being the lowest) and that I should've done better... but i'm just bad at writing in general.

So with that little thing getting me down, I await my supposed ride. It never came, called to see what's up, deception basically... ride wasn't coming despite being told it was.
Raining out so I waited close to 2 hours for the bus which just got me more bitter to the point I forgot to eat that day.

Now tuesday, had to head somewhere to get my ID. No SSN or Birth certificate, so I need to wait tomorrow by going in early in the morning (Not a morning byrd), still feeling bad thinking that I won't pass my GEDs, my money will keep getting wasted on the bus lines and GEDs.

Forgot to say, I hate spending money. I just can't Stand It! I'd even go days of no eating just to not spend any money.
So me constantly spending 4.40 each week (1.10 to arrive at school/go back home monday and wednesday), and soon $60 with GEDs i'll most likely fail even if I got passing scores on the OPT's, is murdering me.
Mostly cause I overthink and worry about things too much which increases my anxiety and gives me more chest pains.

Wednesday, i've already said i'm gonna have to wake up ****ing early to get my ID and register so I can take my GEDs whenever, but I also have to head to class once I have that ID. Which I don't feel like going to since the class basically is reviewing 7th grade work like adding fractions for gangster wannabees or stupid 17-19 year old girls.

I dunno, tl;dr version I guess?
Yes, school is important but I don't like spending money and constantly bitter/angry that instead of my mother buying a new car 4 years ago, she kept throwing her money into it constantly and even today she's still doing this.
To me, no matter how good I do on practice tests, I know i'll fail the real deal cause those always has harder questions. That and the OPT's/Post test I took literally felt like 5th-8th grade work.
For example, (math) multiplying fractions. (Grammer/Reading) Which word is correct? Consequence, Consuquance etc. (Science) When Plates move, it causes...

Stupid **** like that, I just know the GED is gonna have a bunch of stuff i've never even worked on in the tests and my money will just go down the drain as I retake each and every goddamn ****ing test 2148304981290 times...

God I hate condescending myself, but as I always say... it's better knowing the truth instead of lying to yourself for false happiness. Major Anxiety...

camerino1

Smash Lord
Someone poisoned my dog... and now she has a nervous twitch, and the other one is trying to kill her so that she doesn't slow the pack down with being sick. This suuuuuuuuucks, I can't do anything for her either. If only we had money for this... but I'm starting university in less than a year, so we're trying to save money. Blehhhhhh

@Slush: I'm sure you'll do fine, most of thos tests are able to be taken when in grade 8-10 area and be passed just fine. I'm sure you'll pass it!

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Someone poisoned my dog... and now she has a nervous twitch, and the other one is trying to kill her so that she doesn't slow the pack down with being sick. This suuuuuuuuucks, I can't do anything for her either. If only we had money for this... but I'm starting university in less than a year, so we're trying to save money. Blehhhhhh

@Slush: I'm sure you'll do fine, most of thos tests are able to be taken when in grade 8-10 area and be passed just fine. I'm sure you'll pass it!
Man that really sucks. Hope your dog gets better.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized people can read minds. everyone except me.
It's not so much we can read minds, all minds are all linked into one collective consciousness; a hive mind.

It's blissful here.

But we don't tolerate outsiders. Anyone not connected through the collective consciousness must be assimilated or perish.

Rouge thoughts mustn't be allowed. It causes chaos. Only through unity can we achieve perfection

Smash Master
It never gets better, and nobody can help. The only way out is to continually escape reality. The internet is good for that.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Angry making kid in my drawing class makes me angryyyyyy

He gives the teacher ideas for dumb projects and cannot even drawwwwwwwww

AUGHHHHHH

ROARRRRR

RANTRANTRANT

And gamestop wont take my money. So sad. I just want the limited edition of the new BlazBlue game.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Brother's leave just ended and he's headed to Arkansas for more airforce things. Don't know when's the next time I'll see him, could be months and months. :(

UncleSam

Smash Master
3 Calc II quizzes and a Materials Science exam tomorrow.

why would they do this right before spring break Q_Q

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That feeling when you realize that both your mother and father, as well as your sisters, are bumbling idiots who, quite frankly, should be done away with through natural selection. Then you realize that they won't be.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
One of my closest friends here at school is leaving. I'm happy that he made this decision instead of being unhappy here, but I'm still going to miss him. Weve been buds since summer camp at the college (week preview for students in the summer after 11th grade), and he's become like a big brother. It'll be sad, but I wish him the best and I know we'll be lifelong buds

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Been having constant dreams (Or nightmares?) that's only been increasing my Anxiety and stress.
That and just my family being around me is causing more stress and making me more and more bitter towards them... I have no idea what's going on with myself.

Top Bottom