• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Try and host late Feb if you can? then ill be sure to come. I'm planning on hosting my fest mid Feb.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I doubt I will be able to come. Unless I convince my parents to let me stay at my uncles in Enfield... >_>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My Uncle is in Japan currently. So I can't stay at his.

I might be able to come to your session Rev, depends on when my half term holiday is.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
They really need to move Falcon up, 1 space would even do.
Falcon > Ganon
Not when Ganon ironically has more combos than Falcon, which is meant to be Falcon's job. >__>

Unless things have changed.

Tamoo

Smash Master
whoa seriously?!
Hmm, maybe we shouldnt look too much into the tier list yet, i mean, there isnt even a representative for each character in there at the moment.
And, imo, ganon>falcon and jiggs.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
reall ima stomped i dont know where this place is, ive been to walthamstow and never seen this shop? where is it

p.s is it nearer to a college e.g waltham forest or monoux

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
reall ima stomped i dont know where this place is, ive been to walthamstow and never seen this shop? where is it

p.s is it nearer to a college e.g waltham forest or monoux
It is near William Morris school. If you don't know where that school is, then I suggest that we should meet at Black Horse road Station

SM4SH K1NG

Smash Rookie
whats happening with the tournys. Is fuzzyness still having one. I tried to call the number he left but no reply. Any1 been able to get a hold of him. I can also make the walthamstow 1 if its happening. Whoever is hosting, post back asap

noobpota2

Smash Apprentice
if i can i may come, norwich to london is only a 2 hour train ride, would be cool facing against other people other than friends who don't play much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom