• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
so whats up with this tourney rev? if its a hourly rate, does anyone here know exactly how long we will be staying there for??

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah is your session even happening Rev? Next time speak to the guy before hand and point out that you'll be pulling in people who won't normally come and so get us a discount, like a standard venue fee for the whole day.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Crewster got a NICE and WELL DESERVED ban loool.

Danter Banter said he wants to sends his best wishes out to this thread as it is going to die soon.
2nded crewster definitely desevred a ban for his walls of spam.

Problem for you though Pro. When this thread closes where do you think these brawl guys are gonna post? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
True.....I need some brawlers to burn and if this thread closes it is the end of my life lol. (jkin I am not said like Hurri........Hurrisoker (he is a smasher who is sad in the community, he is from Brazil I think)

They will problem retreat to the Ranbat thread or the London thread loool.

Danter Banter is sad though and he wants this to keep open because he loves his brawl and is still the best in the UK and one of the best in Europe.

When is this thread getting closed though because right now it is doing nothing construct really TBH IMO LOL QFT!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Yeah is your session even happening Rev? Next time speak to the guy before hand and point out that you'll be pulling in people who won't normally come and so get us a discount, like a standard venue fee for the whole day.
Sorry Guys. I have been really busy this week. The session is still happening. It will be next Thursday. Here is the Address of the Game shop.

Address: NO.2 GARNETT WAY (BILLET ROAD) WALTHAMSTOW, E17 5PE

Danter Banter is sad though and he wants this to keep open because he loves his brawl and is still the best in the UK and one of the best in Europe.
It is good to be POSSITIVE :)

Crewster got a NICE and WELL DESERVED ban loool.
I agree

Aiko

Smash Champion
nice lock finish. Rev, let me know if need it to be opened again. All info concerning the session should go to london thread.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
My session is OFF!!!!!!!! But The Hurricane will return!!!!!

Ok guys, some of you hate me by now (Like Inertia123 lool) because of my session. I am sad to say that My session is off!!!. I did not planned it out well. TBH, it was really bad for my first try lool. However, I have learned my mistakes and I will plan something better then my first one. For now, Keep an eye out For me :chuckle:. Now, Destroy This thread Aiko!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom