• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool if you come online in like the next half an hour I can speak to you.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
The info about my Session

Date - 17/02/09

Games - Melee and Brawl

Price - £1.50 for 1 hr
£3 for for 2 hr
£4.50 for 3 hr and etc

Time - 1pm to it depends on you guys.

I will record some matches at my sess. I think we should meet at Black horse station or something.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
so ur willing 2 change the date just 4 me? :laugh:
if u want, but if it means others cant go coz of the date change, dont bother.
I'm trying to get as much players as i can. If anyone cannot make it because of the date, then I will change the Date. See, I am a really nice person :laugh:

crewster

Smash Lord
Danter Banter: Nah you defintely wouldnt from what I saw, you seem a bit noobish and have a long way to go. I will attempt to play you when I see you are worth my electricity.
I will play you when my wii gets fixed.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hmmm ok

Danter Banter was worried people would want him to come because he is the best in the UK people tend to complain when he wins and calls him cheap. He send he wants to see video of a few people so he can play online because he doesn't want to waste his internet on people who aren't good.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Why the Tuesday Rev why?? If someone if willing to let me come to theirs for like most of Monday and stay at theirs Monday night I can do this. Otherwise its not happening sorry :(:(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Danter Banter: What kind of place is your session held in, does the hall even have banter or the house or whatever otherwise I might not br able to play.
Whose a better luigi, Rev or Crewster?

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Danter Banter: What kind of place is your session held in, does the hall even have banter or the house or whatever otherwise I might not br able to play.
Whose a better luigi, Rev or Crewster?
My session will be held in a local games shop in walthamstow. Where do you live? I Have got the better Luigi btw :chuckle:.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Well thing is Rev I don't want to make you build your session around me. But basically the only day I could really do is Monday. I'm already coming back this weekend on Friday evening till Monday morning. So ideally Monday would be the best day for me. The thing is I've already shelled out £10 for this trip back so don't really want to be spending more on another if possible. But I don't want you to be forced to tailor this around me either :)

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Rev a gd idea would b 2 put the address up coz it wld b easier than makin bare trips 2 blackhorse road 2 pick every1 up at different times also give contact details 4 those who might get lost coz there's always sum hopefully shld c u there

crewster

Smash Lord
Bu he only saw one vid. Where I played crap becuse of my opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom