• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewster

Smash Lord
Remember he brawls tha I said was uploading, I finaly managed to upload it. Well here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amL5PuEgugA

Ok, I had an idea about a project and put it to my freind and he decided to do it. This is the "intro" video of it. There are 2 brawls in it though. My freind plays a VERY cheap MK, just watch. I know it isn't a very good vid but meh.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lock this place because

1. Its got something to do with brawl.

2. Its the same thing as the other UK thread except its priority is brawl.

3. Its got something to do with brawl.

crewster

Smash Lord
Give pro an infraction because

1) he doesn't like brawl
2) he doesn't like this hread
3) he thinks he's full of banter, whereas he is not.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I made a statement in my post which had something to do with the subject in this thread which was it is the same as the other thread. You just made a post which had nothing to do with the subject and is trying to cause trouble, you should have an infraction from flaming lol.

This thread isnt sparking any major discussion anyway and people just want it around because they feel brawl is going to die off if it doesnt stay BUT nothing is happening and there is other threads where discussion can happen.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Professor Pro is on the phone so I thought I would log on the computer.

Crewster leave Professor Pro alone as he always knows what he is talking about and his statement was correct and you just don't like him because he has too much banter, dont you agree RoyBoy?

crewster

Smash Lord
All of you are pro aren't you? How would you know that roy would be on?

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
yo man wat up lol.

keep dis thread open cause everyone is just having da banter and chillin lol

@ pro... i mean danter banter haha :065: yeah man i duno i think about it alot lol u?

:099:
nuffin much G, jus chillin lol.

i agree dude, i duno if dis thread shud b kept open coz it seemz lyk nt dat much ppl r tlkin up in dis place.

so Zepp......i mean royboy08 i c ur point of view bt i fink myn is da ryt fing 2 do.

RoyBoy08

Smash Cadet
yeh man i c ur point nd it is a good one lol u make a gud point. but i fink brawl is reli gud lol like there is les mindgemes but there is more4 tech and every1 goes the same char which is kinda kl lol

yo how much do moderators get paid i herd it wis like £12, 000 a year lol i think i coud do this job i am highly qualified and my grammar can be realy good when I try.

:023:

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
yeh man i c ur point nd it is a good one lol u make a gud point. but i fink brawl is reli gud lol like there is les mindgemes but there is more4 tech and every1 goes the same char which is kinda kl lol

yo how much do moderators get paid i herd it wis like £12, 000 a year lol i think i coud do this job i am highly qualified and my grammar can be realy good when I try.

:023:
looool I agree. Yeah when you break down the game brawl it is prob the best smash games in the series. I think what makes it the perfect game is its perfect balance of speed, its ridicoulously technical skill demand, mindgames, camping and prob the most interesting matches to watch as it is a true test of ones ability.

YO do dese Mods get paid dat much, i wana be mod but man like me duno how to get to dat position.

crewster

Smash Lord
*walks outside of my house*

*walks back in my house*

too bad you don't know.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That was sad prof even 4 u u had a page worth of a conversation wit urself sad

Wasn't even 4 the banter nice 2 c the return of danter banter though
:confused: I wasn't talking to myself, and I wasn't even talking to Danter Banter if thats what you are implying. I talk to my lil brother alot in the house so I dont need to speak 2 him over smashboards.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol you should DI out of it.

you got hit by it 3x in a row and he didnt even move :x

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Danter Banter: Nah you defintely wouldnt from what I saw, you seem a bit noobish and have a long way to go. I will attempt to play you when I see you are worth my electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom