• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Danter Banter agrees Foulplay

Danter Banter says he can see that you are getting upset over it and will lay off of you Crewster.

Danter Banter also says that the community made him the general of brawl when it first came out and he ***** most of the community.

Danter Banter wants to say to J03 pro is not doing anything so I don't know why you are telling him to lay off Crewster.

Danter Banter says he will do it for the banter since it seems your point was aimed at him.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm not geting upset. I'm acting like this for the banter (or usless crap)

Tamoo

Smash Master
ok, now that its confirmed, how are you going about for setups?
how many dyou need, if any and what needs to be brought, might aswell get this sorted out now

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
ok, now that its confirmed, how are you going about for setups?
how many dyou need, if any and what needs to be brought, might aswell get this sorted out now
Set Up

1 Brawl
1 Melee

Has anyone got a wii memory card so all of the characters in brawl are UNlocked?

Aiko

Smash Champion
this thread is getting more and more useless....

the session is looking to be small - Tuesday with 1 melee and 1 brawl setup :/ and its more or less london only.

Aiko

Smash Champion
not really, one is the london general thread, and the other is the london ranbat thread.

This thread is the london general thread with more spam and less humour.

Rev, please move this stuff into either thread and ask charles to put whatever you need in the firstpost, as I'm gonna lock this thread soon.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
I know, got that girl yet?:confused:
I'm glad you mentioned that. The girl that I like knows that I like her. Last friday, They were looking at me and was saying things about me (Which is a good thing). All i need to do is to go up to her and chat to her. Next thing you know, I am going out with her :chuckle:

crewster

Smash Lord
Sory for that peeps. I just went dpam crazy. Better retreat back to bugging mods.

also rev, good to hear that :).

Tamoo

Smash Master
Pro slow down your making my head explode with banter :)

ANYONE WANT TO HOUSE ME FOR ONE NIGHT SO I CAN GO TO THIS??? SERIOUSLY!!!!

MSN me : next_in_line@hotmail.co.uk I'll give you moneys, I'm a nice friendly student, with massive banter.
I really wud but im busy on monday and I dont even live in London so it probs wudnt b practical 4 u.
Plus, Revs thinking of moving the session to this sat.
Rev- U sure we cant get more than one setup for eachgame?
Oh, and i wanna luigi ditto u, im still learning luigi but i reckon its quite decent

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I may be able to inertia, depends as I think there's a chance my dad may have a business guest around on sat :x

EDIT: Unless it stays Tuesday lol

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Oh for the love of God Rev. Ok lame I can't make Saturday I have training at work :( Ahh well I'll try and come some other time. Thanks for the offers though its really nice of you guys :)

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Oh for the love of God Rev. Ok lame I can't make Saturday I have training at work :( Ahh well I'll try and come some other time. Thanks for the offers though its really nice of you guys :)
It has not been confirmed yet. I thought some of you guys might prefer weekends than weekdays. But seeing how people prefer weekdays then weekends, It is tuesday then :). Sorry Crewster :(

Tamoo: i will try and get more set ups

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
lol your just screwing with me now Rev XD So yes Tails Chao if you could house me overnight on Monday that would be awesome, talk to me on MSN next_in_line@hotmail.co.uk. Also I'll be bringing my cube back to Southampton (for our tourney :)) so I'll have a melee setup and can bring my Wii so can also bring a brawl one if you want. No TVs though sorry.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aiko says: Less of that kthxbai.

Sorry Aiko, I know my banter was a bit too powerful for some people too with stand.
The banter was aimed towards Hurricane Rev but i'm sorry Hurricane Rev. Do you accept my deepest apology:( I was thinking but what I was sayign to you last night and I would like to apologize to the community as I am a changed smasher online, who can accept this apology.....brawlers please....?

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Is the appauling number of setups due to lack of consoles or not enough electronic communication mediums that allow the transmission of real-time visual images?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
haven't seen you online yet inertia lol, anytime in particular you're on?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yo rev, how many t.v's are there? i can bring a wii/cube with melee (possibly brawl) >_>

also wtf £1.50 an hour...you know if we could get like 4/5 setups in that place we could do ranking battles there, then it's worth paying £5 to stay (make a deal with the guy?)

I'm not sure if i wanna travel all the way up to walthamstow and pay even more HOURLY to play, what's even more of a joke is the fact they're charging more than it costs in an average internet cafe to just play our own games wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom