• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Latest News

1 more week until the comfirmed games for SVB will be Revealed (please let it be Smash bros)

The UK Smash Grand Prix

London Melee / Brawl -> GamerBase Tournament. has been Comfirmed

All in the First post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im telling you now there will be smash bros, but i cant tell you what is going to be the main event. I knew a while ago
So why tell us you know and then say you cant tell us lol. Go die somewhere HARD AND SLOW!

If there is not a game called 'Super Smash Brothers Melee' and it is not played on '60HZ' with a 'GC Controller' on a 'Decent Size TV' I will not be arriving at this.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
So why tell us you know and then say you cant tell us lol. Go die somewhere HARD AND SLOW!

If there is not a game called 'Super Smash Brothers Melee' and it is not played on '60HZ' with a 'GC Controller' on a 'Decent Size TV' I will not be arriving at this.
lool I don't think brawl will be selected seeing how everyone wants melee to be a tourney game for SVB. But atleast smash bros has been comfirmed which is a awesome news :).

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah, it is awesome, i kinda hope both are selected but realistically, it will be melee, but brawl is newer so that may sway it slightly in that direction.
Whichever it is, i hope to attend

crewster

Smash Lord
We should have rankings in this thread. First in a tourny: 4 Points. Second: 3 Points. Third: 2 Points. Forth 1 Point.

crewster

Smash Lord
But you didn't do the rating system that I segested. Also you might want to put a shout out to me for the rating, or not.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
I'm gonna b so broke unless I get a job or win sum money either way I dnt think I can attend all the smash tournaments shld b able 2 make it 2 a few that will probably b ggt2 n urs rev that's about it 4 now I think unless sum 1 can give me a loan LOL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
They changed it when you changed your sexuality you f*cking girl.
:( So much banter was put in this post it made me sad.

we can finally afford the big weddin u wnted lol
:( What is this about, I thought you loved me but your going off with my Ex.
First the overpowering amount of banter in that post makes me sad and now you cheating on me.
This is a sad time for Professor Pro.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
What is this about, I thought you loved me but your going off with my Ex.
First the overpowering amount of banter in that post makes me sad and now you cheating on me.
This is a sad time for Professor Pro.
Your not the only one who is sad professor pro. I had a really bad day at skool :(. I think I won't get a girl until I get to college :cry:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
why? looool plus ima not sure not yet anywayz haha
You are 100% sure, you are just not sure of your 100% being sure yet.
No1 has proved otherwise as a better falco or close to you and you know you are the best falco so PUT IT OUT THERE AND LET THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE UK AND THE TITLE WILL NOT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
A Girl Problem.

Basically, I was trying to go out with a girl at my skool. today at lunch time, I followed the girl that I like. Later, see was in KFC with her friends. I would go in and look at her all day lool but I had small amount of money to go in to KFC :(. So, I went pass the KFC shop many times so that she can recconise me but it failed. Next, I went inside the shop and asked my friend, which is next to the girl i like, if he seen a person. But it failed because the girl looked at me and didn't say anything to me. Later on, I was waiting for a bus and when i went on it, i saw the girl again. So, I went upstairs. So, Basically my Day was a EPIC FAILED DAY!!!!! and I am going to get a girl when i go to college. WHY IS GETTING A GIRL SO HARD???? :(:cry:

Kasper!

Smash Lord
You are 100% sure, you are just not sure of your 100% being sure yet.
No1 has proved otherwise as a better falco or close to you and you know you are the best falco so PUT IT OUT THERE AND LET THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE UK AND THE TITLE WILL NOT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!
the thing is i havent faced a few people that are here. so thats why ima not sure however im pretty sure with the rate ima going i will be no 1 time will tell i guess

LMFAO!!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool rev my advice would be the just talk her approach but not everyone can just do that. ~_~

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Basically, I was trying to go out with a girl at my skool. today at lunch time, I followed the girl that I like. Later, see was in KFC with her friends. I would go in and look at her all day lool but I had small amount of money to go in to KFC :(. So, I went pass the KFC shop many times so that she can recconise me but it failed. Next, I went inside the shop and asked my friend, which is next to the girl i like, if he seen a person. But it failed because the girl looked at me and didn't say anything to me. Later on, I was waiting for a bus and when i went on it, i saw the girl again. So, I went upstairs. So, Basically my Day was a EPIC FAILED DAY!!!!! and I am going to get a girl when i go to college. WHY IS GETTING A GIRL SO HARD???? :(:cry:
that was the cutest thing i ever read, i dare you to say hi tomorrow

i wish i came to fuzzy's to see if you were good looking enough to have a chance with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom