• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Eggm

Smash Hero
Cool, so jfox is taking a car, pakman is taking a car, trademark, moo is taking a car with REIK, and i heard from sneak on aim that copy cat is thinking of taking a car. This is looking pretty good so far. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Bbad is taking a car possibly with the fake moo in it. Also Wendel said he is coming and bringing 2 people. This tourney is raaaaaaaaaaape.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog is bringing a ford explorer filled with people.

no he's not ;_;

a saab?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
=( no one is sad about me not going T_T.

FINE

Actually change of plans lets me come to this. So as long as I have a ride, I'll probably be there.

Vanz - Do you have a teammate already? If not wanna team? ;)

Cia

das kwl
I'm not sure i can make it =(

Besides i'm not sure it'd be in my best interest seeing as how mango will most likely be here.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
<----------- officially not going to SNES UNLESS I get in without that funky arse event fee....or I win dis ****!!!!!!

*STARES AT MAH ***** MANGO*

btw xyt wants a ride to this

contact him;2019165369

R3N0

Smash Lord
holy ****e lol vidjo! im teaming with cactus already. thanks.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Jay, are you gonna be able to get random smasher on your way? That would be really useful. I would appreciate if you could get Stric9 also if you could, so I don't have to get up mad early and pick them up and still setup the tournament early.

Oh also Apparently mango is at g$'s and he is going to be here too.

Oh also my boss would appreciate if you guys bought food at his store while you are smashing there rather than other places. I've tried everything on the menu since I've worked there for the last 2 years. I recommend any of the cold subs they are delicious. The chicken parm sub is also beast. Everything else is pretty average the pizza is pretty good and the rest of the hot subs and stuff. But yeah if your in the mood for a cold sub or chicken parm def get it mad good. Half subs are around 5-6 Whole ones 8-9. Slices are 1.75. Not bad. If not theres wendy's like a 5 min drive away. Or a bagel place across the street, although it will probably be closed later in the day.

:)

Bring setups!!!

Edit : I put this on the first post I just made it off the top of my head.

Probably attending list :

1. Eggm
2. Pakman
3. DPOBS
4. Cactus pants
5. Prog
6. CanISmash
7. Wendel
8. Mystery random scrub wendel says will be there with him.
9. Mystery random scrub wendel says will be there with him.
10. Mystery random scrub wendel says will be there with him.
11. Copy Cat
12. Sneak
13. g$
14. Jman
15. Mango
16. Reno
17. The 5th person g$ brings lol dunno who it will b
18. Keblerelf
19. Keblerelf + 1
20. Keblerelf + 2
21. Keblerelf+3
22. Keblerelf + 4
23. Trademark
24. Mikemoney
25. AwesomeSean
26. XYT
27. Swiftbass
28. REIK
29. The real MOO
30. Scar
31. Random Smasher
32. Stric9
33. Jfox
34. BlastSSB
37. Jota (Yes Jota)

Less likely to attend buy may :
38. BBad
39. Fake Moo
40. Woj + VAers
41. Vanz

Should be a pretty good turnout. Thanks everyone. ^-^ Lets shoot for 40 people!

Where the hell is the brotherhood? I don't think its too far from you guys.

Ahhh I can't belive I forgot the best thing at my tournament. GARLIC KNOTS they are godly. They are only 20c each (5 for a dollar). And they taste awesome.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
eggm do u happen to know which bus on njtransit is the one that stops 2 mins from u? im trying to find it on the list but its madd big. also just wanna make sure: its a bus thats 2 mins from u right not a train?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I want to go to this, but Trade's car is full and he's usually my ride to these things. Anybody else from around New England going?

Eggm

Smash Hero
eggm do u happen to know which bus on njtransit is the one that stops 2 mins from u? im trying to find it on the list but its madd big. also just wanna make sure: its a bus thats 2 mins from u right not a train?
They are both 2 mins from the venue. The bus is closer. The stop is "Brielle" Or it might say like rt 71 and unino lane. Or union lane and union ave maybe. The train stop is "manasquan" Both are very close, You can call me if you want to be picked up from either. 848-468-9504

wait reik is def going to this?
Yeah, Moo is driving him he said reik is def on board. They are both excited.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make this now last weekend home before I go back to school and want to spend the day with my dad. Best of luck to everyone attending...

Top Bottom