• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
because squirtle actually has practical things that work so he can win the match like mobility and tinyness. and if lightness was an issue, the only char. squirtle would beat is jigglypuff.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I have no idea how squirtle beats ZSS, she just lives longer, has better aerials and is stronger and even has an infinite on squirtle.
I don't know the matchup that well, but my guess this:

-Squirtle racks damage against her faster, his stuff seems more reliable too.
-Her aerials aren't as good if she can't hit him due to his speed and size (evasiveness)
-Stronger =/= better
-I have no idea what the infinite is

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I have no idea how squirtle beats ZSS, she just lives longer, has better aerials and is stronger and even has an infinite on squirtle.
That amazing, banned, standing infinite.
Squirtle just moves so well around ZSS... Plus, Squirtle feet. -.-

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
AMAZING NOW I WILL GO PUT MATCHES OF MY FOX VS THREE CPUS ON A TEAM!

Nah but really Karu in a competetive sence playing against Cpus aren't amazing. Most people who play competetively can should be able to play 3 Cpus.

Just tryna help you out before the people who will put the comment i put first.

On this board Cpus=Nothing or Ganon>Cpus.

But maybe an accomplishment you show your friends.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Have you even watched the video?
Besides... Do you think that beating 3 lvl 9 cpu's in a team match, with Team Attack OFF and without getting a single hit is easy?
And I think it will help some Pikachu players out there.

Watch the video first, then reply.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what does TAS stand for, I always thought it was something along the lines of 'tool-assisted' which to me indictates that its basically cheating or hacking the game.

so before I just to conclusions, id like to know what it actually means.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
what does TAS stand for, I always thought it was something along the lines of 'tool-assisted' which to me indictates that its basically cheating or hacking the game.

so before I just to conclusions, id like to know what it actually means.
Tool Assisted Speedrun/Superplay

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Lol

But seriously, I hope my video helps some Pikachu mainers...

I wonder which character I should make perfect next time... hmm...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Anyways Fox TAS would actually be nice cause so many things look comboable in Fox land it's sooo frame tight we idk if it's a legit combo soo I would actually like to see what TAS has to offer. It would solve certain issues like seeing how legit Shine>Usmash and such is, and for some reason (brawl control physics) you can't buffer Shine normally out of a second jab you can buffer all other specials fine, cause it seems JJC>Shine would combo but I can tell due to physics weirdness.

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
Interesting... what happen if you put a perfect (character A) vs. a perfect (character B) ?
The match would time out because perfect means the character doesnt get touched. If both characters were perfect neither of them would get hit.

It would be very boring to watch.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The match would time out because perfect means the character doesnt get touched. If both characters were perfect neither of them would get hit.

It would be very boring to watch.
This isn't actually true. Even at literally perfect play, which just couldn't exist (too many options) character's get hit. Think perfect Fox vs Perfect MK. If perfect fox just started with lazers, MK would be hit.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
At literally perfect play both players would be fully aware of not only what each other's options are, but also what choices they are making.

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
This isn't actually true. Even at literally perfect play, which just couldn't exist (too many options) character's get hit. Think perfect Fox vs Perfect MK. If perfect fox just started with lazers, MK would be hit.
If MK was hit by Fox's lazers that wouldn't make the MK perfect then. If the MK was perfect he would be able to read the perfect Fox and dodge his lazers. Perfect means that both characters would have to be flawless and read what each other was going to do.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
You guys are right, however, it is possible to make an ejoyable 'perfect' character A vs 'perfect' character B video (Not completely perfect obviously). JPleal10 on youtube has a video match between 2 'perfect characters' (SSB64) and it is pretty cool [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLRzDQo4BPg ]; as he did, I can make a perfect match but I would decide who wins.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If MK was hit by Fox's lazers that wouldn't make the MK perfect then. If the MK was perfect he would be able to read the perfect Fox and dodge his lazers. Perfect means that both characters would have to be flawless and read what each other was going to do.
Dodge the lazers? lol

Anyways, this is too off topic.

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
You can't dodge every lazer. If you dodged during a Fox shooting lazers consistently, you get hit. Simple as that.
oops I didnt mean that he would try to dodge literally every lazer. I just meant that he would find a way to avoid being hit by a lazer either by power shielding or camping (air or below stage) or some other way.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Fox can jump higher than a SH. No but seriously best bet in a perfect match would be to PS the lasers. Air camping will lead to a laser hitting and camping below stage will mean well since it's a perfect match Fox will be able to fire at least 3 lasers at MK under the stage.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Which makes the Hard Roll Read into Upb the stuff of Gods.

Top Bottom