• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
WILLZ SUUUUUUUUUUUUX

Ally's Falcon for christ's sake

Also. The only european who should be on this list is Armada :|

AAAAND please change Arkive Zero to ArkiveZero. I know how much he hates it when people spell his name with space xD

auroreon

Smash Ace
Whilst I have to agree that Willz does infact suck... saying Armada is the only European who should be on here is just plain dumb.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Ok who else?
There's like no players in EU that's better than the players who uses the same characters in America. =/
Lol. Poor Willz.
Sucker x3

auroreon

Smash Ace
I'm not going to get into this argument, all I will say is this...
Europe is sorely underestimated, this is because the smash community is mostly American. As a result, the best players are defined as the ones who perform best in tournaments in america and how they perform against the other top players.
In Europe we rarely (if ever) get the chance to play against respected and well known players in the US because tickets are extremely expensive, we already pay a lot on travel for smash because we have to go OoC to get to large tourneys.
Thus, as we do not compete against the top American players, Europe is largely ignored. Regardless of how good our players actually are.

Yet, when just one of our players goes over and does well we still are disregarded. Suddenly a European player goes over and performs well, so instead of conceding that maybe Europe is not just a big joke you just claim that Armada is the only good player in Europe.

Great logic there.
Oh and heres some ACTUAL logic for you, if the rest of Europe is bad... how did Armada become good if he can only train with other Europeans.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
You got me wrong lol
If you think anyone else in EU is at the same level as the top players in America, I want their names so I can check them out.
Also, Armada plays brawl in Sweden. The brawl scene there sucks hard. I dunno how he got that good lol probably natural talent or something
Other than Armada there's people like Mr-R, Kaos and some more, but try comparing Kaos to M2K lol
If no one in EU could beat Kaos, they're definitely not going to beat top American players

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You got me wrong lol
If you think anyone else in EU is at the same level as the top players in America, I want their names so I can check them out.
Also, Armada plays brawl in Sweden. The brawl scene there sucks hard. I dunno how he got that good lol probably natural talent or something
Other than Armada there's people like Mr-R, Kaos and some more, but try comparing Kaos to M2K lol
If no one in EU could beat Kaos, they're definitely not going to beat top American players
Istudying 6-0d him in a tourney....kthxn ( sorry kaos xD )
Im sorry afro, I do disagree with you, you should know more about the european scene before saying such things

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
istudying beat kaos 6-0 not long ago, you are not informed, when you don't know something, I suggest not talking about it.

rydle and ixis are european and are on this thread lol, but now that people know they're european they'll suck I guess ._.

Greward

Smash Lord
willz isnt even the best falcon in europe, its lionman

ive seen some **** about dabuz vs ally, but idk if u guys know that dabuz got 3-0ed against ally offline some weeks ago.

and europe is gonna be always underrated.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Actually I knew Istudy graped Kaos lol, I was trying to start a conversation because I'm bored, and it worked :D

I kinda lost respect for Ixis after seeing him getting jab-canceled by Izaw 6 times in a row.
Does he always play like that? Lol

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Actually I knew Istudy graped Kaos lol, I was trying to start a conversation because I'm bored, and it worked :D

I kinda lost respect for Ixis after seeing him getting jab-canceled by Izaw 6 times in a row.
1. DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND ADMIT U WERE WROOOOOOOONG !!

2. ixis is reaaaaaaally good watch some other matches of him

3. we're gonna ***** win this thing!! ( we= holland )

Greward

Smash Lord
u shouldnt see izaw vids. its a player who upload vids of friendlies were their opponents didnt play correctly and he did some nice things. i think ixis is way overrated, but thats just my opinion lol

auroreon

Smash Ace
Ixis is amazing, his performance at TSL is not representitive of his skill.
There are no videos of how good Ixis actually is yet. Hopefully he will be able to get some recorded next weekend at a tourney.
The video of him on this thread is terrible and very outdated... really it should be removed.
Thats not just me johning for him, just delivering the facts.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
u shouldnt see izaw vids. its a player who upload vids of friendlies were their opponents didnt play correctly and he did some nice things. i think ixis is way overrated, but thats just my opinion lol
Rofl
I'm the last person you should tell this x3

3. we're gonna ***** win this thing!! ( we= holland )
... win what?

Anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcS6OFx4kRU <- ArkiveZero
I'm thinking the start shows what not to do in the match-up then what do when he releases the FURY :D

Flayl

Smash Hero
Lol, I mentioned Willz cuz I know he has at least a capable Falcon and I know he would step up and get some videos if he wanted to, I never said anything about him being the best Falcon, I don't even know who the best Falcon is.

My point being you don't need to be the best of your character to get on this list (it helps) just have a really good match with it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Speaking of Vex...

Does ANYONE have the video from COT4, where Vex NL and DJ Nintendo did the infiinit claw to me in the "Brawl Bowser Challenge" on BF?

**** was SO cash.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People seem to be greatly misinformed about the EU Brawl scene. Mr R, Istudy, Marcbri, Luigi Player and Kaos are all better than Armada, who got 17th at Genesis with freaking Sheik (something nobody seems to remember when they talk about EU Brawl). I'm pretty sure that Greward, Kaak and Charby are better too. It's the whole Armada thing (in Melee) all over again. First you guys "are not impressed" by him and then he ***** your balls off. Learn from your mistakes and wrong judgments.

While we're on the subject I'll nominate Marcbri for the Falco section. It's a little old already and he loses but I still like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_XPRQPpKI

inb4notimpressed

:059:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
People seem to be greatly misinformed about the EU Brawl scene. Mr R, Istudy, Marcbri, Luigi Player and Kaos are all better than Armada, who got 17th at Genesis with freaking Sheik (something nobody seems to remember when they talk about EU Brawl). I'm pretty sure that Greward, Kaak and Charby are better too. It's the whole Armada thing (in Melee) all over again. First you guys "are not impressed" by him and then he ***** your balls off. Learn from your mistakes and wrong judgments.

While we're on the subject I'll nominate Marcbri for the Falco section. It's a little old already and he loses but I still like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_XPRQPpKI

inb4notimpressed

:059:
Well said!

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Marcbri is not even close to DEHF or SK92, don't add the vid. And it's not been proven any of those players is actually better than Armada. And I would strongly reconsider putting Charby up there.

Top Bottom