• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah that match was bad, at first I came in watching saying, "If it's not Fow, it's not good" but then I tried to be open minded. Then I started the video. Sadly, it was still bad.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just wanna give you guys some number crunches I did that are pit related.

now... I just did this on a spur of the moment while watching vids. so nothing here is completely conclusive butttt.....

I was watching the luckay vs ill vid that was posted up here and I decided that for the last stock of that game, I would count his arrows shot:arrows hit ratio.

result?

luckay shot 30 arrows in that one stock. and hit with 7 of them for a total of about 30% in arrow damage.

In contrast I decided to find the same ratio for the first stock of the yass match that was just posted.

Yass actually shot 14 arrows in that stock, hit snake with ten of them, and hit a grenade with one. which amounts to about a little over 40% in arrow damage and saving him 2-12% by blowing a grenade from a distance. Even somehow managing to include a double arrow loop where both arrows hit the snake.

thoughts?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol i mean not hating on luckay or anything. the dude's going places, hes gotten a lot better since I've first heard of him. but pits in general need to be a little more frugal with the arrow usage...whats the point of using one if its not going to hit? =]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my bad kb, when i was thinking about the match I thought to myself, 'im pretty sure it was the best (american) pit vs the best (american) peach' so yea...i just threw his name in there.

GOTTEM

Esca

Smash Champion
I just wanna give you guys some number crunches I did that are pit related.

now... I just did this on a spur of the moment while watching vids. so nothing here is completely conclusive butttt.....

I was watching the luckay vs ill vid that was posted up here and I decided that for the last stock of that game, I would count his arrows shot:arrows hit ratio.

result?

luckay shot 30 arrows in that one stock. and hit with 7 of them for a total of about 30% in arrow damage.

In contrast I decided to find the same ratio for the first stock of the yass match that was just posted.

Yass actually shot 14 arrows in that stock, hit snake with ten of them, and hit a grenade with one. which amounts to about a little over 40% in arrow damage and saving him 2-12% by blowing a grenade from a distance. Even somehow managing to include a double arrow loop where both arrows hit the snake.

thoughts?
my thoughts :

you're too mad over a game.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
KID with some pit pep talk. If more pits were better at arrow usage, I wonder how much better pit would be? Im still waiting on a top player caliber pit to show whats good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
someone get masashi to come to apex. thatd be sick as hell
yo iblis, im putting you on it. get masashi and/or SLS to come to apex. you're the japanese kid, u got this

Top Bottom