• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Alright I'll put some effort lol.

SS tier would be people who travels alot and usually ***** tourney consistantly

(Ally, M2K... who else really?)

The rest goes down a level (could be like the Gnes level but even then he doesn't do well at nationals except Dallas, what we call his home)

EU should never be counted since all they did (and by they* I mean Glutonny) was beating ME with the gay crowd ( I 3-0ed him 2x when the crowd was absent)

Okay a dozen of people has done this here (beaten me) and aren't proclaimed top 3 in the country, ya get my drill?

As far as I'm concerned. We got no Wario. I gotta admit Glutonny might be the best Wario so far. But the lack of D3, MK etc in EU just makes me wonder if Glutonny would get ****ed up here. I guess when I go to EU this summer, I'm pulling MK/D3 **** Snake. :p

Roie

Smash Cadet
It's ridiculous how somebody so amazing at this game can still be so salty about it.
Bobby Fischer talked poorly about chess all his life.
In asymmetric games (like every fighting game ever), the top players know the balance of the game better than anyone else. Since you can't balance patch games like that, top players should be the first ones to say how bad their game is.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bobby Fischer talked poorly about chess all his life.
In asymmetric games (like every fighting game ever), the top players know the balance of the game better than anyone else. Since you can't balance patch games like that, top players should be the first ones to say how bad their game is.
Huh? Bobby Fischer wrote successful books on chess and talked about how much he loved the game o.O.

Roie

Smash Cadet
Huh? Bobby Fischer wrote successful books on chess and talked about how much he loved the game o.O.
He was pretty set on his opinion that chess was degenerate at a professional level and worked hard on variants of chess that would provide better gameplay. He may have loved chess, but he knew it was a bad game at high level play.

edit: haha the post i quote in my sig describes my point pretty well.

Gnes

Smash Master
Ally i got second at Ktar. Please get over your salt from Dallas. It's like present in half of your post that have my name in it lol

I've done well at every regional i've went to, And I'm 2/3 for nationals (did great at both mlgs i went to and did bad at apex)

kthxbai

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally i got second at Ktar. Please get over your salt from Dallas. It's like present in half of your post that have my name in it lol

I've done well at every regional i've went to, And I'm 2/3 for nationals (did great at both mlgs i went to and did bad at apex)

kthxbai
WHy are you a moron? I SAID NATIONAL. KTAR was regional. You're horrible at being smart outside of the game =l

Good luck at Pound Gnes. San's waiting for you and many other people, it won't be as easy as Ktar ;)

I never questioned his knowledge, new***. learn2read

Sorry if you got like last at a Local in NY. I mean I remember the salt you and Allied had going on. Hypocrite much lol.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
all of these amazing insults and comebacks.
makes me feel like i'm in a grade school playground again.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ally might even be saltier than the GREAT ILLMATIC

zori, i see you lurkin - gimme my win *****

Gnes

Smash Master
WHy are you a moron? I SAID NATIONAL. KTAR was regional. You're horrible at being smart outside of the game =l

Good luck at Pound Gnes. San's waiting for you and many other people, it won't be as easy as Ktar ;)
Did u read the second part of my post? And lol at you calling anyone a moron...

"KTAR WAS regional." ughhhhh BASSSEEEDDD GOOODDDDDDD

Idk why your so angry(inb4faketrolling), you still have a positive record against me. But don't worry, even if you win pound, that'll only be like a 1/20th of what i won at MLG. Gotta learn how to pick your tourneys to win. Also, San was/is harder than you. Real talk. Keep moving up that tier list. :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I got last in New York because I'm terrible. Hey Ally, I'm terrible at this game. Man, I bet you would just destroy me in a good ol' fashion game of brawl.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a salty ballsack.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Mew2King is the only SS tier

Ally, Gnes, Tyrant, ESAM, Larry, ADHD, Anti, Lee maybe rich and Mike after that. None of these people consistently beats everyone else.

Did san stop winning tournaments in NY state?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no, we just stopped holding them.

lol

we havent had a tourney in like 6 months, but for some reason we have 2 in the next month.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
loool SOON MAN SOON!
falco is free anyway so it wont be that hard

Top Bottom