• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

QUIVO

Smash Master
I think the Luigi was just bad. Instead of attempting and failing short hop fairs as an approach, he could've probably just short hopped fireball to stop her approaches/counters with float to fair/dair.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG BULLET SEED OOS.
i love you.

i've been doing that for years and thought i was the only one.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
MY gawd bullet seed does so much damage hahah, amazing Ivy. It got real friendly after that :awesome:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The Luigi was bad, and the Peach was hard to accurately judge because of that.
I haven't seen KJ's linked video, but I've seen enough of J. Miller to know he's not a bad player by any means. Must have just been a bad MU/day for him.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That was the most epic comeback ever, because it was game 5 set 2 of the biggest euro tourney yet. And that happened lmao.
Lol yeah I was totally speechless when I saw it for the first time back then, still kind of speechless now... xD

Are Nihonjin and Amsah the same person, or is that an error in that video's title?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
They are the same person.

He changed his name to an anagram of smash a couple of years ago.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Jesus his spacing is insane.

And that first stock O_o

Apparently 9B doesn't play as much because he got a job, though. Such a pity :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My only question is why MK kept trying to land with Dair. Especially after... it wasn't working.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My only question is why MK kept trying to land with Dair. Especially after... it wasn't working.
I doubt he was trying to.

Also, rain is a very good player and very good at the IC match-up from what I've seen. The match after that one he almost 3 stockes 9B.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
so he's dropped him but he still uses him in cases where he thinks he's gonna lose?
That's sad, he was my favorite wario. :( but from the looks of it his falco will be awesome as well.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
so he's dropped him but he still uses him in cases where he thinks he's gonna lose?
That's sad, he was my favorite wario. :( but from the looks of it his falco will be awesome as well.
His Wario will always be amazing. And I doubt we are seeing the last of it, tbh. He might drop the Falco craze and come back. Who knows? He prolly just wants to have fun atm.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wish he goes falco against me
but man that foxtrot( backing away ) to bdacus was so amazing o.o

Top Bottom