• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Luigi player

Smash Master
Falco is like Quik's most played match-up.

:059:
ummm..... no?!

Didn't know... regardless he messed up a LOT in game 1. Masha's clearly on another level though, wow.
hmmm iirc quik messed up once where he couldve gotten the kill. not saying he wouldve won with that but it couldve been and def more likely.

also I think quiK also lost to BluB last weekend. Falco is difficult for him which is understandable since it's ZSS...

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I think he's too afraid of engaging in close and even mid-range against Falco (ie he doesn't get enough opportunities to dtilt, or DA/uair Falco's SHs) and his powershielding isn't that great and he's not prepared for the phantasm so he takes too much chip damage :\

What do I know though I suck

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yeah, kind of. He ends up playing vs a Falco in tourney or practicing the match-up vs Chozo, vyQ and BluB quite frequently.

:059:
Um idk about Chozo and BluB afaik they just play at tourneys mostly and they aren't all at the same tourneys often (are you sure he even plays Chozo much?) and those aren't THAT many. He played vyQ in friendlies like at one tourney..? Maybe two don't know about bib3 but still I'm sure it wasn't much overall.

quik himself said he's playing cyve like every day so Diddy is definitely his most played MU. Maybe Pit too. I think quik played MK and Snakes more too, maybe even others. Did you really keep track of all his stuff or do you just remember him playing Chozo at one tourney / vyQ in friendlies there a bit and now against BluB (very few times against BluB some time ago)? :p

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
LOL

That's one of the main reasons BF is so good for ZSS. Usmash goes from a mediocre situational move to an amazing spammable move that sets up for juggles and can't be punished when done in the correct position.

Tesh

Smash Hero
LOL

That's one of the main reasons BF is so good for ZSS. Usmash goes from a mediocre situational move to an amazing spammable move that sets up for juggles and can't be punished when done in the correct position.
kinda like power suit samus whoring out that up b in the middle of the stage eh?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Usmash OOS isn't that bad, it has very little lag at the end... if they DI out or you whiff it, it still sets up for other stuff. It's also the fastest thing ZSS can do OOS faster than jab by 1 frame IIRC.

It isn't like it's unsafe on hit or anything.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah but the ground hitbox for upB is a lot smaller so it's unlikely that you'll hit a grounded opponent with it unless they're in..like Rest range.

Top Bottom