• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

C.J.

Smash Master
^Seriously.

I mean, there's Ice block frame trap into grab. There's blizzard freezing bad people into grab. There's uairs for when people camp platforms avoiding the grab. There's pivot grabbing approaches. There's the goal of making the grabs as flashy as possible. And of course the LDs into grabs.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Almost all of ICs moves have decent practical application of some sort, except dair which is very situational. To have *that* many options is a pretty rare quality in this game.

:059:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
ICs are probably bottom of high tier/top of mid when you exclude the infinites. They still have very good damage output, a fairly good air game and a good zoning game.

They have more than just the infinites, lol.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
ICs are probably bottom of high tier/top of mid when you exclude the infinites. They still have very good damage output, a fairly good air game and a good zoning game.

They have more than just the infinites, lol.
I'd think they'd be a little more useful in dubz if this were the case.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
The reason they suck in dubs is because they're much more easily separated, they can't really infinite (or even CG) in dubs because they run the risk of not only having it interrupted but also being separated, and 1v1 zoning and juggling isn't as important in dubs.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
juggling is practically the most important aspect of doubles...

damage output is above average because its two characters hitting you. so i guess thats KINDA valid.

their airgame is trash unless youre above them.

their zoning game is trash too. only time its usable is because theres two characters and one of them can attack (read: grab) you while the other one is throwing out no damage safe moves to keep you out.

if an IC throw gave you ungrabable frames, number 1 they would be a fun balanced character. and 2. they would probably be mid tier. about as good as pit. if only because they could still up smash and fair out of a throw.

If they didnt have a beat-all-win-button on the ground to force people into positions where they have to take up airs. they wouldnt be very good at all.

Tesh

Smash Hero
ICs could be useful in dubs with that fusion glitch maybe? All the perks of being 2 characters without the sepration. + you can heal lucas for like 120% with one double blizzard.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My view has always been that ICs doubles performance roughly shows how good they are without the CG. Their tools aside from the grab in singles are really good only because of the fear of the grab; people are forced to approach them from above lots of the time and uair can really shut that down, and when approaching from a grounded position you need to be very careful so it gives ICs time to set up blizzard walls and other desynched tactics.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
their airgame is trash unless youre above them.
Bair and nair are both very good aerials, I don't know what you're talking about. Fair is decent because it's a great but situational aerial, dair is subpar but it's at least a decent mixup.

their zoning game is trash too. only time its usable is because theres two characters and one of them can attack (read: grab) you while the other one is throwing out no damage safe moves to keep you out.
That's why I said 'ICs' and not 'Sopo', and that's why I said 'their' instead of 'his'

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I love how this ICs talk turned out, lol.

^Seriously.

I mean, there's Ice block frame trap into grab. There's blizzard freezing bad people into grab. There's uairs for when people camp platforms avoiding the grab. There's pivot grabbing approaches. There's the goal of making the grabs as flashy as possible. And of course the LDs into grabs.
You just won yourself a platinum medal.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Top Bottom