• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuee

Smash Hero
OH MY GOD

YOU ARE ****ING RIGHT

GUYS

THAT'S WHY I'M SO

GUYS, LISTEN

THAT'S WHY I'M SO GOOD AGAINST SNAKE

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

OAISJDFPOIAJWEFPOIJAWPOEIFJAWPOIEWJFPOIAWEJFPOIAJWEF

Mind = Blown
It all makes sense now....................................................................................................................................................................................................

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
illy, who did pj beat to get that ridiculous placing. Damn, i really need to change my tag now. Pj 2 good.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I told you all, and you thought I was joking, lol.

Besides his tourney placing, his MM with MJG was legit and they both agreed to the conditions if PJ won.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Cool, I'm gonna MM Anti for his MK slot and pay him off for the win then you **** boys won't have a choice but to put me on cause we agreed to it.

:017:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Illmatic

Region/State: Texas
Character: :peach:
Local level performance: top 4-7, occasional top 3 or 9th
Regional level performance: 9th-13th on average
National level performance: 17th-25th on average

Bio/Credentials: Began attending tournaments/playing wifi frequently in 2010. Current BBR member. Owner of the Top 5 thread. Shaped a more aggressive outlook on the Peach metagame. Tournament performance and consistency have him currently viewed by many as the best Peach player in North America. Has one of the top 3 consistent players in the country (Electrical Sam) actively fearing him in bracket via a mental block/losing record.
Wtf lmao, You gotta make me one, this is like some prime Poke-Dex type ****

Cool, I'm gonna MM Anti for his MK slot and pay him off for the win then you **** boys won't have a choice but to put me on cause we agreed to it.

:017:
^^^

Cassio

Smash Master
Dont forget on some of the controversial WC slots, to wait till after revelations.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Btw, Kprime beat me 2-0 in mid tiers. I think he should move up on the Kirby list.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I have 45+ pages to read.

PLEASE if you have ANYTHING to say about ANYONE for this list, state it here so I don't have to go back and read around 75+ pages mostly consisting of spam/trolling.

I'll update pretty much everything tonight, but not on the front page. Just like before, I'll have a mock up for everyone to look at as well as reasoning for why I believe (or what I have learned about said player) the person should be moved to a higher rank with their character.

If everyone works with me on this we should have it done within two days.

Tesh

Smash Hero
But bbbr not supposed to do bad things on the internet or you dont deserve purple names.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
In other news, Illmatic just dropped his laptop and broke the hard drive (and potentially other things), putting his laptop out of commission as well as the update for the top 5 thread.

He's likely going to need to pass on ownership to someone or maybe things will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom