• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
He is the best DDD in the US of A. I don't think he should give up on that character. I think he has the right idea of playing both. Zak seems to enjoy playing Ness.

Earthbound for the win! ;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Touche, I shall retract my statement without editing it since otherwise you would be responding to nothing.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I dont know wtf is going on here. I hate posting in this thread, I only come by to support WC homies since no one else does.

Since Im posting anyways, ESAM three of our players have placed higher than you have and the rest of them have done as well as virtually every other top level player. If theyre overrated then virtually all top players, including yourself, are overrated.

AZ is being a bit underrated, but admittedly they are kinda bad compared to most of the regions immediately surrounding SoCal. It's just funny to hear anyone from MD/VA say this, the two 'randoms' that beat Kira could probably be on their PR.

#westcoastdefense
CsxMark isn't as good as me and uses :wolf: too. Don't think he'd be PR'd anytime soon.
Seagull u still don't get it! You are a fool to focus your trash talk to people lower than you!!! That is weak.
U are proving my point. U are not even a Lebron of smash like Esam yet you trash talk people lower than you. You see MVD. That is different than you. He is not trash talking people for fun competition who are challenging him.

He is indirectly spitting on people he feels are lower than him. That's ugly.
Quit it with the basketball references. It scares us white folk from posting because we're scared the black folk will break us down with overwhelming force. Bully~!
Mekos, I trash talk people who are better then me, doesn't mean they don't suck too.

And Cassio is in the BBR? And I thought their creditability couldn't sink any lower.

:017:
YO, I TRIED ALL MY POWER TO NOT LET HIM GET IN. STILL MAD ABOUT IT.

/caps
@EE - That's fine cuz that means u are obviously joking because it doesn't even make sense.

Seagull is so great that he doesn't lose to the Goliaths in smash. But he feels he has the right to step on ants he comes across.
I'm just SOOOOOO good...

:018:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I am trying to learn how to play Ness. Apparently, every character I use has to be awful against Marth and King Dedede.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull is legit. Not sure why people are frontin'.

Make everybody hold that ****, Joe.
Thanks bby. Don't think anyone was calling me bad, just saying I don't have the right to call bad regions bad. It's whatevs.
I am trying to learn how to play Ness. Apparently, every character I use has to be awful against Marth and King Dedede.
I'm trying to learn :pikachu2:.
I know right! Same with me. If I master ness I have the same weaknesses lolol.
Funnily, :lucas: is my worst character both to use and play :c.

Cassio

Smash Master
I feel like our consistency isnt much different from EC. Of our currently active players, Id say Rich is consistent too, hes just overall not as successful as youve been. So thats 3, and EC has M2k, ADHD, you and PROBABLY Anti even though hes technically only done well at one national. Not sure if I missed anyone.

Havok prior to his transition to mostly snake was consistent. Terry...hes done very well and poorly. TKD and Anuar dont travel, and everyone else isnt at that level or is retired.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You already use :metaknight: for D3... So why Pikachu? lol
:pikachu2: has overwhelming advantages on certain characters like :falco:, :fox:, and :sheik:, while :metaknight: does not. I like his matchup spread, but I find him to be a very hard to use character. He has good mobility, but lacks range. Best thing to do when you don't know what to do is to Esam (Charge Fsmash) at the edge. 9/10 times it'll work because people are dumb lol.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Like, I didn't even know who Dill was, and he was in my Round 2 pool at APEX and he's apparently this REALLY GOOD ROB from, like, upper NY I think? Surprised the hell out of me.
He's actually from Manhattan lol

Him and his brother don't go to many tourneys cause they prefer to save there money for regionals or nationals. More recently people that show up to there smashfest have begun to convince them to go to other's they can travel to. Like Impact.

And it's not like any NYC smashers have a car, so you'll rarely see them in NJ anyways.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Gonna to start going OoS more often so I can prove I deserve Top 5 Ike. Just need more exposure, so Vegas and SoCal can expect me to show up in the future since I've got a more steady income.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
:pikachu2: has overwhelming advantages on certain characters like :falco:, :fox:, and :sheik:, while :metaknight: does not. I like his matchup spread, but I find him to be a very hard to use character. He has good mobility, but lacks range. Best thing to do when you don't know what to do is to Esam (Charge Fsmash) at the edge. 9/10 times it'll work because people are dumb lol.

He does have a bit of a skill curve. I hope you do pick him up, but watch out, Falco's not exactly a walk in the park.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I've recently been 2-3 stocking shaky consistently. Don't have a problem.

@Mekos: I respect you for continuing your argument, but you are still wrong...

@Tag: Maybe it was when we were talking about consistently amazing players, which sadly WC doesn't have considering they flip-flop all over the place at nationals besides DEHF really...Tyrant for the most part is consistent but then Apex happened.
You have always 2-3 stocked me in friendlies (We haven't played in tournament in a while so you can't possibly be talking about 2-3 stocking me in tournament), I still have a winning record against your Pikachu tho. If you want to change that go Pikachu next time we play ;)

EDIT: Sorry for semi double post I forgot I posted here earlier xD

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
ZSS has absolutely no problem killing, lol.
Or at least, that's how I've always felt. She may not kill early, but she definitely doesn't kill late and all her kill moves are reliable.

Hell sometimes I kill by accident cause apparently sideB was fresh.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
haha yer right my friend. A battle of definitions!

****=dominate consistently and place in the money

Nairo to my knowledge doesn't travel outside of his region. One national tourney doesn't = consistency on the national level
this region also has many of the EC regionals/nationals and i also travel to like NE when i can as well lol one national i place like top 3 or 4 in everything (not mk banned) ive been to after apex

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.

So you want to counter the characters that you say go even with wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom