• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
someone....anyone....acknowledge my DDD......
You are ridiculously good at the chain grabbing blue bird.

@Kyo - Saw the original post and that was an undue reaction. He's right in that an MK main has no business with a secondary for any real competitive reason.

:phone:

MX778

Smash Journeyman
MX your links are routed incorrectly. Edit!
Fixedddd

Sorry MX, man. You used Fox to win that tournament in Cincy. You did use Yoshi primarily on Sat tho.

:phone:
To be fair, I used Yoshi for 2.5 sets before I whipped out my Fox against Lumi for WF's and GF's, but I didn't go all Fox for the entirety of the tourney itself.

You're gonna have to mention who you beat with Yoshi, cause the results say you also used Fox and Jiggs.
I used full Fox on JT and 1 game against Krystedez, Kirby and Puff against Soulpech, but everything else, I pretty much went Yoshi for. Only losing to Carls and then Krystedez in GF's. Brought it back against Carls in LF's.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
UPDATE! 6/27/2012

Updated :peach:

1. Illmatic
2. Kyle
3. SlayerZ (+3)
4. Nicole (-1)
5. Kyon (-1)

Taken Off: Mikey Lenetia (-1)
New Addition: SlayerZ (+3)

Updated :link2:

1. Scizor (+2)
2. KirinBlaze (-1)
3. Legan (-1)
4. LordXav1er (+2)
5. Aerolink (+1)

Taken Off: Tutu (-1), Ninja the Link Sage (-2)
New Additions: Aerolink (+1), LordXav1er (+2)

Also, would like to talk about :falco: and :lucas: lists.
Pelca recently placed very well and Oats placed 17th at E4U.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Wait, but I thought Mikey was doing work in MI this year? I think for the year, we should look at his, Kyon's, and Nicole's wins to see who deserves to stay on. Also, should SlayerZ really be third? I heard he's a great player with lots of potential and I'll believe that, but I don't believe anyone has listed any major wins with him to get him that high. Care to tell me your reasoning Illmatic?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nicole hasn't played in forever.
SlayerZ is, without a doubt in my mind, better than her.

Mikey and Kyon.. I really don't know.

Only reason I left Kyon on was because he has been posting his results in the Peach boards, while Mikey hasn't been updating us at all.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I would say top 5 Lucas is like:
1/2: Pink Fresh/FAE
1/2: Pink Fresh/FAE
3: Mekos
4: Ninjalink
5: Nobody, no one else uses him well enough.

As for Falco, im not really sure cuz there are too many good Falcos to keep track of.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Yes I have. CoT5, MM's, and few locals here and there. I almost always go 100% :wolf:, but there are times I go :falco: over :metaknight:. Very rare though.

:018:
MMs /=/ bracket. I already said out of non-locals. Any :link:s to it? Cuz I feel like I've seen more Falco from Atomsk, and not just from him at Dissention lol.
Do you use him for specific MUs, or just fun?

FAE > Mekos > PF > Ninjalink > ierno

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Alright!!! I see I'm being challenged!! Come at me with all your might! I'm ready!
Fanboys say all u want just remember you have to actually show results and who they beat.

I'm ready...
No one bends fire like me!! Lets go!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Alright!!! I see I'm being challenged!! Come at me with all your might! I'm ready!
Fanboys say all u want just remember you have to actually show results and who they beat.

I'm ready...
No one bends fire like me!! Lets go!!
You dont even play singles.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
FAE recently beat Reflex in a set off the top of my head. He had a tournament win in MO between Apex and now as well. I'd go as far to say he's currently the best player in MO.

Does another Lucas player have a win of that caliber?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know Pink Fresh has some really good wins (I cant remember any off the top of my head so someone else say them please) but I dont know how recent they are. But like I said, I think FAE and PF are the two best and dont really no yet which one is better, so Im not arguing that FAE isnt best, im just saying that I recall hearing PF had a few high calibur wins as well.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Slayerz' Peach is probably the most solid peach I've ever seen. Fast, safe, moves fluid etc. Never seen him sweat even in the face of Mr. R

The only reason he hasn't been able to post results per se:
1) His first tourney he had to leave before playing one bracket match, but 2-0 just about everyone in pools
2) 2nd tourney played Mr. R second round and still kept up. Then finished with 17th place (not sure who beat him in losers)

I would put him at 3rd best Peach if only because Ill and Kyle are best and have solid results (respectively). No peach as solid as slayerz' though imo

BioDG

Smash Ace
Looks like SlayerZ's reputation precedes him. He deserves #3, though. Now it's time for everyone to continue seeing what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom