• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, Holy won a tourny in Canada like 2 weeks ago going all ROB. Dill needs more results, I've said it before, 1 good win in the span of 6 or 7 months should not get u on this list.

:017:
Oh word, didn't know. Looks like it was MK banned in prep for Impulse. I would say he's fine on the list for now but down the road he prob won't be on it unless he turns back away from the dark side. Holy for #1.

1. Holy
2. Kira
3. Stingers
4. Chibo
5. Dill

Just as long as you're ready to put me up to #2 after the summer is over :)

NC sucks, crew battle Classic Philly for like $20 per person.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Holy actually took second at that tourney, he dropped a set to V115 in winners then went 0-3 against Tin Man in GF iirc.

Still though, mad legit ROB

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
The same holds for u Chibo. U guys "suck" too lol.

The fact that you have a "classic" team and have never got a ring, got the gold, or finished first,etc, means u should hold your tongue imo. lololol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chibo speak for yourself please.
im better than kira! I swear =[

unless he really did beat mikehaze. wtf THATS unreal

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The same holds for u Chibo. U guys "suck" too lol.

The fact that you have a "classic" team and have never got a ring, got the gold, or finished first,etc, means u should hold your tongue imo. lololol
Na trick we don't suck lol
We're 1-0 vs MDVA HOLD DAT
By classic I mean our roster of players before a handful of them moved away. If the current philly practiced up again for a couple of weeks I would also put money on them beating NC. Remember ESAM isn't "NC" as he says himself lol

chibo speak for yourself please.
im better than kira! I swear =[

unless he really did beat mikehaze. wtf THATS unreal
I believe he did.
Then again "so did i" lol

Even still, Haze needs MK to beat me. ~The Callout~

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I doesn't matter if you beat someone else. Who gives a lick. U have NEVER accomplished a first place. Yall aren't special just like most everyone else.

Grow some balls! It's not about comparing yourself to others. It's about reaching your goals. Everyone has the goal to actually WIN. Yall have never done that. That is the ultimate goal of competition. To get that ring!

If one of your goals it to say your region can beat NC, you can have that. Don't really care. wooptido. But talk trash once u have something under your belt son.

It shows alot about someone's character when they down talk others and they aren't even great themselves. Blows my mind.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay, so we're still talking about regions, or are we talking about who beated someone?

Beating someone counts, doesn't it? Jeez, it's better to have ditto matches to end this nonsense, lol.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Vinyl - Well, I can say Chibo has never beaten Mekos who is from a TRASH region. He got DOMINATED in singles and doubles!!! Didn't break a sweat. Mekos who has 3 times less the tourney experience as Chibo. Gosh trash talkers who have no credentials get on my nerves.

Stingers always and forever above Chibo.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
8bitman beat Seibrik semi-recently (Early may or late April I think).

BTW, Mekos, shush. You can't pretend like MD/VA isn't good. You can't say "You aren't that good" and then when he throws facts at your face that proves they are good, say "Well those don't count because you have been around forever." Staying consistently at high level play for 4 years is more than 85% of the community, including you, can say. MD/VA was one of the scariest regions at the very beginning of Brawl. NY/NJ, Socal, TX, and FL have surpassed them, but they are probably on par with NE and Norcal as of now. NC is ***. When I'm not there, they have you, who only does good in doubles when you team with top players (I understand why, you don't need to lecture me, but look at it from other's perspectives) and you do *** in singles compared to how good you think you are at the game, they have Kadaj who does pretty good but chokes at everything outside of Locals, and you have Stingers who is still inconsistent. He is good, but inconsistent. Everybody else on even a regional scale is unimportant (Sorry~).

Joe has the right to ****-talk most anybody and he doesn't ****-talk the people he shouldn't because he knows better. I can ****-talk whoever the **** I want because I'm motha****in ESAM and I don't give half a **** about it. Joe made it out of pools at Apex, which is more than ~350 players who went can say, INCLUDING YOU MEKOS! Blah blah bad character johns but you can't honestly defend yourself by saying "I dont' play singles" when singles is and probably forever will be more important than Doubles off of the inherent principle of determining YOUR OWN SKILL. I could win doubles with A LOT of people in NC, and I have. You have done it with me and Shady, and that's it. You don't consistently get top 2 in NC when you go (singles now), you can't consistently place high in doubles because of people's inadequacies (which is why doubles isn't as serious as singles in the first place), and you don't make it out of pools at nationals in Singles.

Please, get off your high horse. Since I know you aren't on one, POST LIKE IT! You post almost as arrogant as I do and you haven't done **** the ENTIRE time you have been in the game but preach about doubles. And remember, I'm talking as a friend. Shush.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I doesn't matter if you beat someone else. Who gives a lick. U have NEVER accomplished a first place. Yall aren't special just like most everyone else.

Grow some balls! It's not about comparing yourself to others. It's about reaching your goals. Everyone has the goal to actually WIN. Yall have never done that. That is the ultimate goal of competition. To get that ring!

If one of your goals it to say your region can beat NC, you can have that. Don't really care. wooptido. But talk trash once u have something under your belt son.

It shows alot about someone's character when they down talk others and they aren't even great themselves. Blows my mind.
wtf are you even talking about?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Two things, Mekos.

One, this thread is entirely about head to head and not about getting that ring, so it's more than a little ironic that this is where you're popping off.

Two, I didn't see where it started, and I really don't care, but you came out hard talking about NC and have shifted the golaposts since then. Of course he's going to defend his region as better than NC if that's what he believes. If you're some middle of the road highschool basketball team, but you get called garbage by a lower division school full of white kids, then you ought to be able to stand up for yourself even if you're not the Heat.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
U always come in here and obviously don't read all the post.
I never once said I am amazing or anything. I'm not posting like I am on a high horse. I am just defending people he is calling trash.

I've broken down my points like 6 times. Basically, Lebron had no room to call people trash until he got his ring. U got that Esam?

@Chibo - u too didn't read anything. This wasn't about defending north carolina or saying we are better than MD/VA.
Seagull said all of the Rob's regions are trash.

I simply said who is he to talk. And I proved my points why he shouldn't down talk others multiple times in here.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mekos, pipe down. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

Geez can't take some messing around fun trash talk. I'm saying this cause everyone has been talking about NC for the last couple pages, talking about who they have, etc.

You're being way too serious and ruining this discussion. Go have fun with your ring or whoever has it what now. Like wtf.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
U always come in here and obviously don't read all the post.
I never once said I am amazing or anything. I'm not posting like I am on a high horse. I am just defending people he is calling trash.

I've broken down my points like 6 times. Basically, Lebron had no room to call people trash until he got his ring. U got that Esam?

@Chibo - u too didn't read anything. This wasn't about defending north carolina or saying we are better than MD/VA.
Seagull said all of the Rob's regions are trash.

I simply said who is he to talk. And I proved my points why he shouldn't down talk others multiple times in here.
You and Xaltis should become BFFs.
Nobody understands his points either.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@mekos: I think it's best to not even mind about it. If people trash talk, then don't even start doing it back. It is pointless.

If you wanna win, the only way to do that is to ignore it. I had your problems before, and that didn't turn out nicely as I expected in the end.

Just take my word for it, bro.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yea that wasn't what this was about. Black mantis posted that stuff.

@Nick Riddle - The discussions are like 6 pgs long. Yall come in here and read the last two and think you know what's going on. o_0.
I was simply defending people in here that is all.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** i read everything, don't tell me that I didn't.

Some of the points I don't honestly care about, which is why I didn't address everything in the past 10 pages. The points I cared about were you telling Joe to stop trash-talking when he is CLEARLY good enough to (Also, not all trash talk is 100% serious, so chill your ****). You say he can't bring results in to back up the claims that he CAN ****-talk which is ****ing ********. That's like saying "You can't use ESAM and M2K as results of proving how you are good at doubles" because you lose EVERYTHING.

Sorry to break it to you, but EVERY ROB lives in a trash region or doesn't do good (NC, Orgeon, AZ are bad; Chibo and 8bitman don't place well, Holy is gdlk). You can't say that they aren't because nobody from those regions has done anything notable outside of their character. If you want to try to defend a non=defendable position, go ahead, but you are wrong.

Also, at the post right above me, you can again go **** yourself you stupid piece of ****. We read everything since we aren't lazy and we aren't ******s so we can comprehend everything that is going on. You are calling me/justin/chibo out for WHAT YOU THINK we do when in actuality you have NO ****ING CLUE.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No Mekos, you got all pissy now cause I said NC sucks and to MM Crew Battle us, then you went on this fit about rings and stuff that I still don't understand.
Go enter doubles with top top players more and call yourself a doubles god. Most of us can accomplish the same bro and don't need to boast about it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not that mad, I curse when I post everything because it's how I talk. He is calling us out on things we literally aren't doing.

Pikapika for #1 Pika. He has double the pika in his name, HOW COULD YOU NOT BE THE BEST?!?

MVD

Smash Master
yea that wasn't what this was about. Black mantis posted that stuff.

@Nick Riddle - The discussions are like 6 pgs long. Yall come in here and read the last two and think you know what's going on. o_0.
I was simply defending people in here that is all.
Reggie Miller, Tim Hardaway, Charles Barkley... Three of the best players in the history of the NBA who can call anyone trash especially Miller... Know what they all have in common... ZERO RINGS, so hush with the lebron couldn't call anyone trash, same thing applies to players in this community

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
No Mekos, you got all pissy now cause I said NC sucks and to MM Crew Battle us, then you went on this fit about rings and stuff that I still don't understand.
Go enter doubles with top top players more and call yourself a doubles god. Most of us can accomplish the same bro and don't need to boast about it.
Because I assumed u knew what the discussion was about...Sorry next time I will know u have no clue what yer talking about when u post and ignore it.

When I destroyed u in dubs I was teaming with a random partner who is mainly a wifi player. Not one of my teamates m2k or esam.

And singles is different from doubles. I would think u would know that. Since u claim to be good at doubles. Just cuz someone is a top singles player does not mean they are great in doubles. Don't discredit people's accomplishments. If u could then u should have by now. U've been in the scene since 08 right? I don't boast. I defend.

I defend the weak and justify what I believe in.

@MVD - Do u hear them calling other players trash or other teams? U don't read about that son. U are helping my argument.

BPx

Smash Lord
who exactly are you defending mekos? cause it looks to me like you are just veiling your boasting by talking about ******** ****

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
When I destroyed u in dubs I was teaming with a random partner who is mainly a wifi player. Not one of my teamates m2k or esam.
When was this? I don't even know...

who exactly are you defending mekos? cause it looks to me like you are just veiling your boasting by talking about ******** ****
This. I don't understand his intent with anything he is saying.

u gotta read alot of pgs back. Seagull called like 4 regions trash.
The only regions that truly matter are NJ/NY, Socal, Texas, and Florida. And to a lesser extent NE.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Mekos, are you trolling?
X, give me the Link list you want and I'll probably update it.

The reason I haven't is because no one has said anything about it.
Going to post your list in the Link social, wait a day, and then see what they think.

Coney

Smash Master
u gotta read alot of pgs back. Seagull called like 4 regions trash hence discrediting any of the ROb's players accomplishments.
Yeah, but like...

He's not saying the ROB players themselves are bad. Stingers is not bad at all, but he's in an underdeveloped region. Not that we should discredit them for being in a bad region, because standout players still live in poor regions, but it certainly inhibits their opportunities for growth and development and make it a hell of a lot harder for us to compare them.

Like, Chibo places decent in a very difficult region, Stingers places very well in a very easy region. So who's better?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@MVD - Yea I said that. That's my personal beliefs. Why talk junk when u haven't got the gold. I was saying he as a high level player should be uplifting the community.

I personally wouldn't talk trash anyways even if I did. His comment was just pretty powerful.

@Zak - I hear ya. I agree with you but my point is he is indirectly trash talking the players in that region. People read these posts. They aren't gonna respond cuz they admire the high level and top level players. I'm basically saying chill with trash talking "low level" players as he calls them.

I personally believe in helping the community and uplifting people. Not downing them.

MVD

Smash Master
and im going against what you said cause if you are godlike, you can do what you want, so what if you havent won? best I've gotten was 3rd in teams at pound V and 9th at last ktar and 17th at MLG dallas, I still **** talk mad ppl cause I am better than a lot of people and know it

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mekos, everything isn't a conspiracy theory. Yes, NC/AZ/Oregon are BAD! Yes he is calling the players BAD! Because they ARE!!! It isn't like they don't know this, people normally understand the approximate location of their region in regards to others. He wasn't calling everybody in those regions bad, just the fact that it is difficult to get notable wins there because the other people aren't as good as the power regions.

Also, Joe, I'm not bad at the Ness MU dafuq. Did you SEE what I did to McZakker?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Mekos, you can't really stop people from **** talking. All you can do is hope they chill out.
But this is a competitive game... it's sort of a given that people will downplay others.

No reason in arguing about something like that lol.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
The discussion has been over. People are just joining in.

Nothing is wrong with trash talking like MVD does. MVD trash talks fellow players who challenge him. That is different.

No one should trash talk "lower level" players for no good reason. There is no need for that. That is all I was saying. MVD you don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom