• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Maharba just destroyed me with that post. Especially the middle part. LMAO

On Topic: I guess E4U will determine things as far as 3-5 on the diddy list goes.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Yeah. But that's because MK's banned still in the South. I'd say Kismet/4God/Biglou/Reflex are all about on the same level and the biggest threats you'd have to look out for.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I said it before (but I got infracted) but Socal's lower half of the PR + some honorable mentions would destroy Georgia's ranked players

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
All of them. The only way you guys might stand a chance is if you guys got all the best players from the south and even then, I doubt anyone would be able to take out Larry.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I think I would be able to take out Kisment and this might sound like a joke but I doubt Reflex's Wario is that much better than Tyrant's

DRN

Smash Lord
All of them. The only way you guys might stand a chance is if you guys got all the best players from the south and even then, I doubt anyone would be able to take out Larry.
I really dont think Larry would be the one to give us the most trouble. We like falco

Btw Jebus/Vato come to whobo and $100 MM me. I'm not even ranked in GA atm so it'll pay for a good amount of your trip obv :012:.

Cassio

Smash Master
Any john is an excuse, but it was also a $1 money match from well past the middle of the night. Even Player-1 acknowledged it and is why he's never used it (hat tip to him).

@current convo, the region battle would have to exclude Anuar and Tearbear. People already know of tearbear, and unfortunately Anuar doesnt travel he fit in very well with the rest of our A-class. Im also not going to include non-rank good players who've entered in the last 6 months or that would include leepuff, boa, bardull, fiction, larry, dsf, burntsocks, X probably others Im forgetting

That would make the B-Class team something like Vato (8), Jebus (9), Falln (10), Zekey, Pitbull, Panda, Paper, probably Soren at this point, Shiro, Vicegrip. Looking at AL/GA, Reflex and Kismet would probably wreak havoc. Then it gets kind of even. Then there seems to be a skill drop off for AL/GA (no offense to those peeps) while our list has pretty consistent skill. Itd be pretty close imo, it depends on how much kismet/reflex can carry their region. The average skill of socals players is actually pretty high, which makes the difference.

Also Larry isnt Falco. Larry is Larry.

Player-1

Smash Legend
lmao, you are SEVERLY underrating GA/AL if you think that team could even stand a chance against our PR. It's literally a joke.

4god/drn/me/biglou are better than all of those players. Micaelis would probably be better than all of those players if he played, but he's basically quitting.

Player-3/Mc P/Billy, those are the players I'd consider evenish with that team.

The only player I'd be worried about personally would be falln since GA/AL doesn't have much kriby experience, pitbull would also do some damage, wouldn't really be afraid of anyone else.

Cassio

Smash Master
Actually I forgot about 4god and elev8 for some reason, so its 8 deep. DRN I didnt include since he said he wasnt PRd...and I already excluded a massive amount of our non-PRd players. Id give advantage GA/AL though. You and Biglou are roughly Vato/Jebus so I went from there. You might not be aware of all the names, but each player on there is roughly at the same skill level.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yea im not PR'd because lack of attendance for about 2-3 months after apex. I'll be ranked this season again though and i've been active a lot more lately.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I know all of those players, I've seen their results, I've seen them play they are definitely not on the same level as us. Both me and BigLou are better than both vato and jebus

Cassio

Smash Master
Well ok then, lol. btw willyo could also be on that list and probably others im forgetting (razmakazi, keep thinking of players xD).

Basically though, it depends on how deep you want to take it. The deeper you go, the more SoCals chances improve. If it was just a 5 v 5 wed probably lose convincingly.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I don't think anyone is contending that SoCal has a large amount of decent players, but saying their decent players are better than AL/GA's top players, is just complete overconfidence. Top 5 v Top 5 it'd be in SoCal's favor probably, but it's not like SoCal is that much above them that anyone but their bests would just take out all of that region.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Jeez. Why are we discussing potential crew battles in the Top 5 thread?

The team would put me on their back because they wouldn't need me to come in. :smirk:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I really dont think Larry would be the one to give us the most trouble. We like falco

Btw Jebus/Vato come to whobo and $100 MM me. I'm not even ranked in GA atm so it'll pay for a good amount of your trip obv :012:.
I'm not going to WHOBO and I don't have that kind of money. How about if we ever meet in person, we do a 20$ money match and then a bunch of rage double or nothings that amout to 100$. That way, you'll get more bang for your buck :)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Jebus and Player-1 are my favorite rivals on the SWF. It's just like Naruto and Sasuke. Player-1 doesn't acknowledge Jebus but in his heart he really does. This is why he responds to his posts. Jebus constantly wants player-1 to acknowledge him so he is always posting about him. Cute :woman:

lolololol their battles crack me up! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom