• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jebus and Player-1 are my favorite rivals on the SWF. It's just like Naruto and Sasuke. Player-1 doesn't acknowledge Jebus but in his heart he really does. This is why he responds to his posts. Jebus constantly wants player-1 to acknowledge him so he is always posting about him. Cute :woman:

lolololol their battles crack me up! :p
This might be the best post Mekos has ever made.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I really dont think Larry would be the one to give us the most trouble. We like falco

Btw Jebus/Vato come to whobo and $100 MM me. I'm not even ranked in GA atm so it'll pay for a good amount of your trip obv :012:.
group pic of all the mains is mandatory.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Jebus and Player-1 are my favorite rivals on the SWF. It's just like Naruto and Sasuke. Player-1 doesn't acknowledge Jebus but in his heart he really does. This is why he responds to his posts. Jebus constantly wants player-1 to acknowledge him so he is always posting about him. Cute :woman:

I'm never even bring him up and I'm not the one who has him as a sig

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Nah, Minty's not top 5 marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0emXH1ZqwM

The current Marth list is actually meh. Kadaj has gotten worse, yet he's still on. Plus I'm not sure if NEO still plays, but a much better question is why Raziek is fifth instead of NEO.
namesearched myself...

i don't think im a top 5 marth, but you shouldn't **** talk me like that... incredibly rude considering how nice i was to you before

next time i wont lose to to you, ill have motivation

You know why he went MK? Cause he didn't think he could cut it with Marth, save the excuses, its pathetic. Minty is not a top 5 Marth imo but with Neo retired and Kadaj being.... Kadaj... it is slim pickings.

:017:
you know y i went mk?

because i lost to nakat 5 seconds b4 i played zorai and i was kind of angry, so i didn't care enough to go marth, i just wanted to go home

atomsk lost to raptor recently, i guess atomsk is a **** player too. (im not saying raptor is bad, just that he's comparible to zorai or closish)

say no johns or w.e, i rarely make excuses but that was just unnecessary. seriously, what the ****, why do you feel the right to randomly call me pathetic about a set when you weren't there / know the full story? ur bad as hell, u do somewhat decent cuz mk carries you so you think you're allowed to trash talk other players. ps ur commentating is god awful, all you do is repeat what pierce is saying, or an obvious statement. oh wow metaknight hit him with tornado, "nice tornado by the mk player!" srsly y r u on the mic

Player-3

Smash Hero
Jeez. Why are we discussing potential crew battles in the Top 5 thread?

The team would put me on their back because they wouldn't need me to come in. :smirk:
i got u bro

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

BigLou needs to play more often. He knows how the game is supposed to work.
i'll beat him next time tho NP

Player-1

Smash Legend
Personally, I think Bloodcross's overall win record over the past 6 months would put him over kismet, just the last couple of months kismet has been doing REALLY well (and I think kismet is better anyway)

Cassio

Smash Master
What are Bloodcross' recent wins? I think the reasoning for SK and Kismet above bloodcross was consistency.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I've posted this like 3 times now @__________@

Some people really don't know how to prove a point. Just stating it does nothing.

Bloodcross Wins as recent as the first week of March
[COLLAPSE="BC Wins since March"]Soma
Quest
Koolaid (In Pools I believe, not 100% on this)
Chibo
Will
Cable
False
Keitaro
Sails
Pelca
Bizkit
Zen
DeltaCod
Keitaro
Atomsk
Nakat
Kai
Shadow
Darc
Sails
Ling Ling
Gee [/COLLAPSE]

If needed I'll search back further since I guess Apex? Although I think this is more than enough for him to be above SK tbh lol. What are SK's wins?
Repost to save time. AGAIN

And Minty y u no love me? :/ Ermagerd....

Cassio

Smash Master
Woah, what are Kismet's wins?

edit: also can you confirm those are ALL falco?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
those are all falco. and wtf...didnt he beat fatal too?

and yea someone post kismets and sk92s wins from the past couple months because i have a funny feeling they dont compare to bc's

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Couple name corrections, Illmatic:

"Jnig" should be "JNig," and "theboredone" should be "theeboredone."

:phone:

allshort17

Smash Ace
Going back to April 14th, which is about 2 months ago

Important wins: Micaelis, 4God, Biglou x2, SneakyTako, MJG, Fino, Reflex x2, DRN x2

Placings: 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 1st, 2nd

The bracket for AUSOM V is messed up. However, that's the one he got 5th at so I don't think there was something too important. He also has wins over other lower ranked GA/AL players.
Kismet's wins

Cassio

Smash Master
What are their losses? I notice Kismet has a loss to fino and placed 5th below p-1, spade and billy, but to give the benefit of the doubt we'd need to see BCs full results and not just wins.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Meekspeedy and I went to time twice despite him saying he had to pee immediately before the set started.

He has the patience and will to be a champion. I also had no idea wtf was happening half the time he was playing because sonic is crazy to watch fly everywhere.

Top Sonic for sure. Fat Bat Legend

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Meekspeedy and I went to time twice despite him saying he had to pee immediately before the set started.

He has the patience and will to be a champion. I also had no idea wtf was happening half the time he was playing because sonic is crazy to watch fly everywhere.

Top Sonic for sure. Fat Bat Legend
You had no idea how good that pee felt. Never in my life have I taken a leak and felt so...indescribable.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I've been really busy today, so sorry for not really checking on this thread.
Regarding SK92, Kismet, and Bloodcross:

DEHF > Shugo > Bloodcross > Kismet > SK92 ?

@Mekos, I understand what you are saying and I actually AGREE with it, but we absolutely HAVE to stick with results on this thread. If someone comes in and claims that they are the best Mario, then posts a video showcasing that (and it's an extremely well played out Mario) - but it has no scene in it's area... therefore no wins or results to compare itself to another, then what's the point? The only thing videos and showcasing will do is derail this thread (sadly), and I'm 100% serious when I say this. I've already seen the region bias before, arguments that the opponent was 'sick"/'playing poorly" etc. etc., and all it ever does is lead to pointless arguments that involve me moving no one anywhere at the end of the day.

Results and consistency are all that matters when it comes to this thread. Because it's required to compare oneself to another in a competitive scene. There are way too many factors to be taken into consideration when watching someone play on youtube or live in a tournament set. Take for example the Japanese and the Europeans. Two totally different attributes in playstyles when compared to ours. Many people doubted the Japanese doing anything notable when arriving at Apex, but they took both 1st and 2nd despite that. Europeans are known for being extremely flashy (hype sets), but some not being able to place when it all boils down to it due to them being countered by long and drawn out matches. I really appreciate your input, but I hope you can understand what I'm getting at here..

Comparing wins/losses and results is literally the only way we can hope to keep this thread running in a smooth process without it getting locked. That's my stance on this and it will stay that way.

Dcold

Smash Lord
At this point I'd say Kismet above BC, as BC uses Snake/MK sometimes, so it kind of deters away from his results and I can't prove all of his wins are 100% Falco (even though I omitted some of his results that I know for a fact weren't with Falco), and as of recent Kismet has been doing well. It's really close though.
Or you could do another Kismet/Bloodcross thing like you did with ADHD and Gnes :denzel:

#insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom