• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
So is there any reason why I'm not top 5 on zss list? I have better wins than every one listed except nick riddle and i have better wins in doubles than everyone including nick riddle.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
But you aren't the only Wolf, Kain is really notable too and arguably better.
Wasn't using the name in a cocky way or a way to make myself sound above others. D1aos isn't the best :sonic:, just the tag is funny lol. My tag the lamest...

Edit: @Reflex: My tag everywhere is TurkeyWonder outside of brawl. I entered my first tourney in 08 and switched it just for brawl. I've used the tag TurkeyWonder on XBL since like 03. It's still my aim. I just don't use that tag too often since your name has the word "wonder" in it as well and I respect you enough to not wanna seem like a poser.

:018:

:phone:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
You showed your results here, right?
yea, multiple times. when i did, everyone acknowledged that i had better wins but for some reason i didnt get listed because i didnt "main" zss.

like does any zss have better wins than vinnie, bloodcross, jtailz, and gimr? [other than my idol, nick riddle]

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Where do you feel you should be placed, Teevee?
When were these wins?

*Updated the Falco list.

Regarding Kirby, didn't Mikekirby recently beat Fatal and someone else?
That at least deserves third or fourth, in my opinion.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Not yet, dude.

As for now...

[COLLAPSE="MikeKirby Wins"]
[/COLLAPSE]

He beated Cheese :popo::kirby2: and John :lucario:, but not Fatal :snake:. Still, he gave him hell.

And just a reminder that he beated chibo in uprise 8.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
they're from LIRR 1 and 2 KTARS ago, im at work but I'll find te brackets if you want me to confirm the wins or you can just ask the players yourself. I should be somewhere from 2 - 5

:phone:

B0NK

Smash Lord
Also, if we're looking at Kirby would it be reasonable to switch Chudat and Falln now the he has become more active?
Yes please.

Regarding Kirby, didn't Mikekirby recently beat Fatal and someone else?
That at least deserves third or fourth, in my opinion.
MikeKirby's wins in the past year include John#s twice, Cheese, Raptor, and Chibo. That's pretty much it. He did well against Fatal, but couldn't pull out the win in the end.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Who cares, it doesn't help his case for anything if he just sucks at a matchup.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I've been saying this for the longest time, but Kira is clearly better than Chibo and Stingers. The only other R.O.B. I've played with as good as him was Thanatos and none of you would know who he is (and I don't know if he is still playing competitively).
I have invited Kira to Oregon to test his mettle, offering to pay half the travel costs out of my own pocket and if he's as good of a R.O.B. as he says he is he would take 1st place in this state (where a R.O.B. takes 1st place) which would pay for the rest of the expenses. The offer was never accepted, instead he has asked for me to go down there on a number of occasions; I think if that's to size up competition or settle scores it's high time he come up here (we're very hospitable and offer a place to stay and cook for people too!).
Yes, I still consider myself better than the rest of them based on my tournament record, but I don't think I have any right to be considered for any place until I play in a sizeable tournament wins against people from WA/OR are good, but there's no way to compare on a national scale. So putting my region's opinion and personal bias aside, I'd say:

1) Kira
2) Chibo
3) Stingers (?)
4) Nobody else has played in notable tournaments recently, but I would also call into question Mr. Eric and 8bitman.

I still think Brick is better than Captain L, but I didn't consider Captain L elilgbile for a place since hasn't t play outside his own area since... like a year?
I, too (agreeing with Mekos), have personally thought Stingers was better than Chibz. As for Kira, he's pretty solid from what I could tell but I'm not sure where I'd put him. I'm hoping by the end of the next year I can turn some heads and potentially become a more notable ROB again. School has taken away that opportunity as of the past year and a half. But I suppose we'll see.

vato_break

Smash Master
i made kira break his controller and the tv last tournament lmao it was great. He raged so hard, he left the venue for an hour and no one could find him. Set was saved but, never uploaded sadly :(. I think he got mad cause i taunted like 5 times in the last game...idunno.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You guys just don't get it. Brawl is serious.
Yo Kira you aiight?
Both of these posts killed me.

yeah, after the game was over he was like "FUUUUUCK!!!!!!" and swung both his hands in the air then he got his controller and started to hit the table with it multiple times. and with each time he hit the table, he screamed ****, ****, ****!!! then he raged out of the room

picture: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206079_430509610322659_538890114_n.jpg
That is strikingly similar to what I was referring to.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Has player 1 ever made a top 5 player rage before after beating them? if not

Vato > P1 ez
I made Rich Brown (#1 Olimar) Rage and yell out "FUUUCK" and throw his controller and get banned from the venue for a while like 2 years ago. I bet 4GOD has never done something like THAT!

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
I, too (agreeing with Mekos), have personally thought Stingers was better than Chibz. As for Kira, he's pretty solid from what I could tell but I'm not sure where I'd put him. I'm hoping by the end of the next year I can turn some heads and potentially become a more notable ROB again. School has taken away that opportunity as of the past year and a half. But I suppose we'll see.
You'd put Kira as the best, cuz y'know, he's the best ROB.

Dcold, your posts only get progressively better in this thread.

Umm ontopic: Didn't mikeHAZE yell like CRAZY to try to screw up an icies player doing the CG on him? Like full on in ear hardcore yelling. Or maybe not mikeHAZE, maybe someone else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom