• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That was before pause rules so people could just pause and knock him the **** out.

Vinnie

Smash Master
yea, multiple times. when i did, everyone acknowledged that i had better wins but for some reason i didnt get listed because i didnt "main" zss.

like does any zss have better wins than vinnie, bloodcross, jtailz, and gimr? [other than my idol, nick riddle]
You beat me a year ago and ive beaten you every time since. I hate you!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You'd put Kira as the best, cuz y'know, he's the best ROB.

Dcold, your posts only get progressively better in this thread.

Umm ontopic: Didn't mikeHAZE yell like CRAZY to try to screw up an icies player doing the CG on him? Like full on in ear hardcore yelling. Or maybe not mikeHAZE, maybe someone else lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFgta52IiX0

That would be me.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I made Rich Brown (#1 Olimar) Rage and yell out "FUUUCK" and throw his controller and get banned from the venue for a while like 2 years ago. I bet 4GOD has never done something like THAT!
4GOD is the nicest, calmest (on average) person ever. I'm not sure anyone could get him to do that.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
*Now accepting under the table donations for consideration of a "higher" position on this list.
Private message me for more details.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Larry keeps his title alive, also, it's clear SK92 needs to be taken off for Pelca, not even debatable after yesterday.

Stingers also got bodied yesterday at some local.

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Larry keeps his title alive, also, it's clear SK92 needs to be taken off for Pelca, not even debatable after yesterday.

Stingers also got bodied yesterday at some local.

:phone:
I got 4th...I lost to PP who I always lose to. And a scrub cuz I suck. But I did not get "bodied"

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
so far none of you except maybe tear bear deserves to be on instead of Ninja The Link Sage. i looked at the actual people he lost too when you posted his results and while his placing was low, he only lost to Nor-Cal top tiers. his wins on zex (his marth and his DDD), sake (RIP), and jeepy (known wario) as well some of the higher norcal guys (like Count- the DDD, arikie who is ex-norcal PR, meep the snake who was #1 norcal, etc) should keep his placement at 5th. your guys results are much less than his.

there krys, 5th spot filled.
Sorry to bring this up after so long, but I've never lost to ninja. lol. Also I'm pretty sure he's never beaten count.

/no one cares

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Of course, he IS the best Link after all.

And Larry BEASTED E4U Yesterday!!! And i think West Coast Knows how to fight ness now lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
So... Clowsui beat DLA.

And SoulPech beat Clowsui. (and SteelSamurai) in a awful MU [Puff vs Marth]

By that logic, he also beat DLA and should be a top-5 Puff. Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom