• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
As soon as all the other lists can be updated.

What's your proposal? I briefly read up on it earlier but it was really vague and I had other things on the list to worry about.

MVD

Smash Master
Jerm recently beat Dojo and placed well at the last HOBO.
Can someone update me on KingToon's wins? I know he's been active.
Woah there is no way I'm 5th I only lose to ESAM seibrik and nick riddle, and I just lost to shaky for the first time ever, and HRNUT was my only other non ESAM seibrik or riddle loss. I consistently get top 3 in my region and only lose to those 3 who are three of the best in the world at the snake MU, I'm pretty sure I have a winning record against riddle anyway or we are even which is still good, I don't think fatal or havok deserve to be above me

:phone:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
1) Tutu made up wins to get on.
2) Legan hasn't used Link in what will soon be a year or did anything notable with him since.
3) More active Links move up/get on.

z00ted

Woah there is no way I'm 5th I only lose to ESAM seibrik and nick riddle, and I just lost to shaky for the first time ever, and HRNUT was my only other non ESAM seibrik or riddle loss. I consistently get top 3 in my region and only lose to those 3 who are three of the best in the world at the snake MU, I'm pretty sure I have a winning record against riddle anyway or we are even which is still good, I don't think fatal or havok deserve to be above me
Calm down, no one is trying to offend you.

Your situation is just that you need to travel more. Havok/Fatal have harder competition to play against and therefore have a wider and more successful variety of wins compared to beating lesser ranked Florida players, losing occasionally to one of them, and then losing to ESAM/Seibrik consistently.

Havok has definitely been placing better than you as of recent and Fatal has a great history of wins and accomplishments under his belt that rival yours. Bizkit is also a contender for both your spot and theirs, worry about him too.

Go to WHOBO / SKTAR and do well, outplace both of them. You'll then definitely be above them on this list.

Doubles do not count for these rankings correct?
Doubles do not count at all in any way whatsoever.
Sorry, Mekos.

1) Tutu made up wins to get on.
2) Legan hasn't used Link in what will soon be a year or did anything notable with him since.
3) More active Links move up/get on.
Give me a list with wins/losses.
If you can do it for Zelda, I'm hoping you can do it for Link.

z00ted

Congrats on the thread ownership, Ill.
Since there's new ownership, I'll mention this in the Marth boards, see if we can come up with a list to relay back to you.

Most likely, the obvious/major change I see is removing Neo, order of the rest is definitely debate worthy.
That's great.
I'm glad that the new ownership is motivating people to attempt updating this thing.

Come back to me when you get things sorted out.
Marth is a weird one on this list.

MVD

Smash Master
Calm down, no one is trying to offend you.

Your situation is just that you need to travel more. Havok/Fatal have harder competition to play against and therefore have a wider and more successful variety of wins compared to beating lesser ranked Florida players, losing occasionally to one of them, and then losing to ESAM/Seibrik consistently.

Havok has definitely been placing better than you as of recent and Fatal has a great history of wins and accomplishments under his belt that rival yours.

Go to WHOBO / SKTAR and do well, outplace both of them. You'll then definitely be above them on this list.

Doubles do not count at all in any way whatsoever.
Sorry, Mekos.
I don't occasionally lose to lesser ranked ppl, fatal has gotten 9th in box region recently? My worst placing in like 6 months has been 5th place, my region is stronger against snake than fatals and I get punished cause FL is ****ing huge and we can't travel? Come on now

z00ted

You just said that you've lost to Shaky and HRNut, hence lower leveled players.
Fatal does the same, but Havok definitely hasn't. This is why he's above both you and Fatal.

I want you to compare the current skill density of NY/NJ to yours. Then examine what I just told you and see if it makes any more sense.

You guys can all discuss it when Fatal, Bizkit, and Havok come in here to post.
For now, just post your wins and losses.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
For Scizor
E4U: Remix
April 19th, 2012

Brawl Pools (entered as Scizor)
Split with JORDON
Split with Zekey
Defeated Peach4Ever
Defeated Holic
Placed 1 out of 5

Brawl Pro Bracket (entered as Scizor)
Lost to Hall
Lost to Lance Stern
Placed 25 out of 44

February 25, 2012
E4U: Remix

Brawl Singles (entered as Scizor)
Lost to LeePuff
Lost to Madd
Lost to Tearbear
Defeated Tob
Placed 4 out of 5

Brawl Pro Bracket (entered as Scizor)
Defeated Wucus
Defeated Luke
Lost to BoA
Lost to Shiro
Placed 9 out of 52

January 7, 2012
IE Rebirth Tournament #2

Brawl (entered as Scizor)
Lost to CsxMark
Defeated Reaper
Defeated DJ DK
Defeated Hasty Face
Lost to CsxMark
Placed 2 out of 7

December 11th, 2011
E4S:Champion+COSPLAY-Sponsored by TMOBILE and NOS

Brawl Singles Pools (entered as Scizor)
Defeated Chookie
Lost to Fow
Lost to Nismo
Lost to Shiro
Lost to Vicegrip
Placed 5 out of 6

Brawl Amateur (entered as scizor)
Defeated djdk
Defeated twinx
Lost to keeby
Lost to Wucus
Placed 3 out of 11

As you can see he's improved over time and he goes 100% Link.
For more: http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=15058&gid=0&page=1

z00ted

LordXav1er, why are you just giving me Scizor's results?
If you're looking for a Link update - give me all of theirs.

I appreciate the work you're putting into this, but I can't make a list with one player LOL.

mvd you would lose to bloodcross, pelca, and koolaid too lol
lmfao

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not like being rude, but why did it take a post from Zigsta confirming for the umpteenth time that Polt quit for Marvel, along with almost 7 months for Polt to be removed.
Since even before this 6 month period rule was added, he more of less quit brawl for Marvel despite attending APEX.

The few Yoshi mains... or just people in general was already pointing out he quit for Marvel around November or so in alot of random threads or the Yoshi boards themselves (Though I guess I can understand that nobody actually pays attention to us).

Basically after the LSC Championships, Illmatic. Along with him winning a MvC3 tournament sometime last year.
Not saying it's your fault, more of Krysz's weird half year rule to be considered inactive compared toa more reasonable date like 3 or 4 months.

z00ted

Because I felt like removing him (thought it was getting in the way of other Yoshis) and Krystedez didn't. This is probably due to him owning the thread earlier than I have and keeping faith that he would return.

Not necessarily anyone's fault, I'm just biting the bullet and don't care.
Why ***** over something that's over and done with?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Not really,maybe pelca cause I suck against falco, we will see at sktar I guess :3

you realize bloodcross is just as good, if not better, at the snake matchup with falco than pelca is right?

MVD

Smash Master
you realize bloodcross is just as good, if not better, at the snake matchup with falco than pelca is right?
I don't, I'll prolly lose to one of them not both, maybe none of them, at sktar if I don't play em I'll mm them

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
For Tutu:
For Legan:
Last activity I seen from Legan (11 months)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyu4nJIca6I

Can we get some more active Link mains on here now?

Legan entered Don't Blink, like a month ago and Vengeance before that. You gotta check more than just youtube
He went :link2: against me and against P1 (took him to game 3 as well iirc). He has been using his :zerosuitsamus: and :metaknight: in a good number of matchups though. He'll be at Phoenix Saga 4 as well.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322437

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320802

Alright, how did he do against you btw?

Or did he win any matches with Link at all?
Question's unanswered.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Does Fatal really deserve 3rd slot? I haven't heard him do much in his region, which is saying something. I heard Bizkit is doing better than him IN NE anyway (not sure if correct) so shouldn't Bizkit be more in contention with Fatal off the list completely?
agreed i need to be off this list.

z00ted

@Xav1er I have no idea what the **** you are doing or talking about.
@Mocha I have no idea what the **** you are doing or talking about.

Not too sure about removing Fatal off of this list, considering how much of a threat he has been in the past. Would be nice if you could post your wins/losses and inform me of what Bizkit has done recently.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
If you looked you would see I'm gathering as much evidence as I can, not done yet tho.

My IC's can't even CG besides dthrow lol

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
@Mocha I have no idea what the **** you are doing or talking about.
You should try for top 5 ICs too.

If you looked you would see I'm gathering as much evidence as I can, not done yet tho.

My IC's can't even CG besides dthrow lol
It's okay, mine can't either. But with practice, anything is possible!

z00ted

LMFAO at Tutu bull****ting his way onto the Link list.

YELLOW CARD TIME!!!!!!!

I don't have results off hand but why isn't ally on the :pit: list yet?
Because I haven't really started worrying about him yet.
Considering he probably doesn't care and the other Pit mains will cry.
I'll get around to it, though.

Cassio

Smash Master
Im guessing youre not a fan of Vinnie being on the list? Im actually not sure what his results are either.

Also I think youre in contention for the Zelda list. You should post some results. Or if theres something else you disagree with post it.

z00ted

I don't understand why people get upset over Vinnie's placement when they can't outdo it themselves.
Either post something, get better, or cut the sarcasm.

iirc, Vinnie recently got 1st at a tournament using all Zelda and beating Cheese, Raptor, and a few others in bracket. Which is pretty impressive for a solo Zelda main.

T-block

B2B TST
wow this thread got so serious

someone recap aposl's wins? i'm not gonna fight too hard for that number two spot lol... as zigsta said i don't travel much so i won't have much to say.

sets off zex, killlock, captain l, oats, zigsta

games off alphicans and firefly too, but who's counting

edit: oh, R2 pools genesis, generally placed 3rd-5th at our locals

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I think Vinnie is a great player, and I'm sure he could become top 5 Zelda if he really wanted to. I've only seen him post 1 tourney result of him going Zelda (if he has more results, he should post them on the Zelda tourney results thread), whereas, we have Zeldas who have been playing for a long time. I don't think I deserve to be on this list, but on the other hand, I feel like other Zeldas should be taken into account.

z00ted

I think Vinnie is a great player, and I'm sure he could become top 5 Zelda if he really wanted to. I've only seen him post 1 tourney result of him going Zelda (if he has more results, he should post them on the Zelda tourney results thread), whereas, we have Zeldas who have been playing for a long time. I don't think I deserve to be on this list, but on the other hand, I feel like other Zeldas should be taken into account.
Why should they be taken into account when they've been sucking for two years and he does something in one day?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol at me being 5th on the TL spot. ikno i havent been to anything since Apex.

But i did go to CoT6 and got top 8 beating False, Will, and Nakat ( who jus took m2k to last game last hit)

z00ted

The Toon Link list is really hard to decide, I don't know where to place you guys to be honest.
Way too close after MJG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom