• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I don't get why New England is talking so much ****.

The highest placing NE player at apex got 17th, which isn't any higher than Vegas, think about that the next time you make Z jokes.

I don't think NE even traveled to G2
NE got 7th at pound 5, and was outpaced by two FL players. Additionally WC didn't even attend pound 5
You've won tournaments in your own region. So has Nysarc (this is not a blast comment)

Fatal is the only person from your region to consistently get top tier results oos (has koolaid even traveled? You have to travel to brag.), but even then Esam has consistently outpaced him for a long time.

I'm not saying there aren't good players in NE, and I'm not saying there aren't top level players in NE. I just really don't get why you're **** talking lol.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
You're all free. Your crews are nothing.

Nietono,Ganbaranai, Otori, 9B, SLS.

GET *****

Honestly I can't think of how you could possibly make a stronger crew than that, that does not include those players.

m2k, anti, adhd, larry, ally

if were making crews for countries.... (ally counts as both U.S and canada by now)

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
m2k, anti, adhd, larry, ally

if were making crews for countries.... (ally counts as both U.S and canada by now)
Otori>Larry, ally
Nietono> larry ally ADHD
forfeit> anti
Which means SLS ganbaranai and 9b have to just beat m2k

Esam and gnes also have better overall results than larry this last year as well.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
All I care to see is Anti vs Japan since we didn't get to see it in singles at APEX.

Man Anti would have been able to change the Japan > America mindset to Japan > America - Anti

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Blacknight never heard of you but i can tell you enjoy riding.

were not bragging, were just saying we can beat FL.
We didn't say we were the best, we just said we can beat FL.
Blacknight i forgot how good you were, maybe you should move to FL.
But i see you like to ride, so why don't you beat with FL.

buti'mnotarapper

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I think Nairo, Anti, Ally, Vinnie and M2K would be a stronger crew.
Substitute Vinnie with Esam and that's a hell of a crew.

Sure, Vinnie's ICs might be a tiny bit better than Esam's, but Esam has the option to go Super Saiyan Pikachu.
I'd take a great ICs/amazing Pika over just an amazing ICs.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Blacknight never heard of you but i can tell you enjoy riding.

were not bragging, were just saying we can beat FL.
We didn't say we were the best, we just said we can beat FL.
Blacknight i forgot how good you were, maybe you should move to FL.
But i see you like to ride, so why don't you beat with FL.

buti'mnotarapper
TV and pelca are most CERTAINLY verbose,
But Esam's gonna make them think he had a zapdos.

you be bragging bout these falcos and all these snakes,
but razer and DEHF makes them look like second rates

Pelca here was talking all this ***t,
but then orion beat him with his booty *** pit.

I'm not a fan of FL, or MVD's hair,
after all it couldn't take a tearbear stare

there is that guy named Nick Riddle,
although his talk makes him look like he's compensating for **** little

Esam talks a little whack and even a little trash,
But its ok cuz he wins at a game called smash

Now if I offended yall that wasn't my intent,
but I keep it real cuz thats my talent.

Here in socal we're on a beach under the sun,
so koolaid give me real raps or are we all done?

MVD

Smash Master

So ur a bad person, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE A FAN OF MY HAIR

:phone:

Neon!

Smash Lord
Substitute Vinnie with Esam and that's a hell of a crew.

Sure, Vinnie's ICs might be a tiny bit better than Esam's, but Esam has the option to go Super Saiyan Pikachu.
I'd take a great ICs/amazing Pika over just an amazing ICs.
Did you watch Vinnie's set with Nairo? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ohF-r2jZcs

Vinnie also has his trademark GW and his peach would likely beat Esam's pika.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Md/Va would beat Fl XD. And we have beaten everyone good from there at some point in time.

You guys really do not get the gap of skill between Esam and the rest of Fl. It's very large...

That rap was awful Blacknight...

:018:

Dcold

Smash Lord
In all honesty I'd say NE would win in a 5v5, even if FL's best player is better than all 5 of NE's, the others aren't as good as he is. It'd be close, but I'd see NE taking a win.

I also disagree with Shugo being the best in NE.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Man everyone is starting to quit so suddenly. It's only a matter of time now... :(
... Before more Ike mains quit and make it easier for me to claim Top 5. :troll:

Just kidding, there wouldn't really be any accomplishment in it if that happened.

Asa

Smash Hero

legit rap but mvd hair > everyone else's hair

JohnBan

Smash Rookie
ESAM isn't going to SKTAR from what I know. And not even 5 people from NE are going to WHOBO so far.

Anyway, NE vs FL won't happen, and I don't give a **** about crew battles anyway (probably get 1 1/2 matches in then be done with it). They're cool for hype, but when does Brawl ever get hype aside from Apex? Hell, even at Apex much of the hype came from Marvel... which is not our game nor our community. Not even crew battles at Genesis 2 (WC vs EC) were that hype. It was like half-***** hype for a second, then it fades away because they forget this is Brawl they're playing (oh and wyatt ****ing it up but that's also funny at the same time because who can really give a **** about brawl crew battles lol).

But I would like a MM at WHOBO, ESAM. I haven't got the chance to play you yet. I'd probably go Snake so chances are it's free money but idc.

-BC

Orion*

Smash Researcher
LMAO @ sorens rap. ****. I forgot I beat pelcas fox with my 1day pit son get @ me.

Anyways. NE has no place to talk trash, the region is free in comparison to the rest of the country.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
ESAM isn't going to SKTAR from what I know. And not even 5 people from NE are going to WHOBO so far.

Anyway, NE vs FL won't happen, and I don't give a **** about crew battles anyway (probably get 1 1/2 matches in then be done with it). They're cool for hype, but when does Brawl ever get hype aside from Apex? Hell, even at Apex much of the hype came from Marvel... which is not our game nor our community. Not even crew battles at Genesis 2 (WC vs EC) were that hype. It was like half-***** hype for a second, then it fades away because they forget this is Brawl they're playing (oh and wyatt ****ing it up but that's also funny at the same time because who can really give a **** about brawl crew battles lol).

But I would like a MM at WHOBO, ESAM. I haven't got the chance to play you yet. I'd probably go Snake so chances are it's free money but idc.

-BC
bc it's differen't. east vs west is too broad and theres always someone who isn't there. But if its top5 from each region playing each other. i'd say thats pretty hyped.

EDIT: decided to ignore orion's post

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Otori>Larry, ally
Nietono> larry ally ADHD
forfeit> anti
Which means SLS ganbaranai and 9b have to just beat m2k

Esam and gnes also have better overall results than larry this last year as well.
Do you seriously think Otori and Nietono ALONE could get rid of Larry, Ally, ADHD?
Larry at his worst would take one stock off and then Ally would definitely take the other two off Otori losing (let's say 2 for your sake). Then nietono has to kill Ally while almost definitely losing 1 stock at least and then niet has 2 stocks to take on ADHD?
Also you underestimate Anti's skill level, IMO the way him and vinnie play are the closest to beating Japan.

Best T5 crew for America?
M2K/Anti/Nairo, M2K/Anti/Nairo, Ally, Larry/ADHD, Vinnie/ESAM (argh too many people to pick, hell if I could I would throw in Mike and Reflex too)

Japan would probably be 9B, Otori, Nietono, SLS, and honestly any 5th (so many choices and I honestly can't tell who would be best)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
EDIT: decided to ignore orion's post
I'm not saying your a bad player. You, Bizkit, BC and Fatal are all solid tournament placing players. But compare that to top 5 of like every other region and you look free except for midwest which is pretty garbage also (but at least they have oldschool good players like judge/lain).

How about we have a EU vs NE crew battle? :troll:

me ramin leon gluttony...... and BPC can be our pelca.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
dude you guys are so dumb haha. Esam you are too overrated, you honestly are pretty bad. me and BC destroyed seibrik and we sucked back then, fatal vs anyone but you would get ***** because no one plays pika so whose fault is that? Teevee would destroy you if you lost to a random rob who places 7th and 9th at locals and couldn't even make it into vVv back in the day when I was in that trash. Koolaid would absolutely destroy anyone from there including you. I honestly think you guys are garbage. Getting top at a national and get back you? that's what you said right? I don't need to place high to know where I stand, I've beaten way better people then you hahahahaha
Maybe you should talk when anybody outside of Fatal does anything notable outside your own region. Doing good in your own region doesn't make you good, it makes your region's patterns easy to follow for you. I'm pretty sure outside of Fatal/Shugo nobody has ever gotten top 8 or maybe even top 12 at a national.

I'm definitely not overrated, I'm, as of recent, one of the most consistent players in the country. You are a HUGE step below Shugo and DEHF, and neither of those guys do good anymore. Please, in the last 6 months list people outside your region that you've beat that are any type of notable? I'm curious. I'm not going to address Koolaid because he literally hasn't done anything while you are still somewhat notable.

I don't understand why kids these days are getting egos when they are bad...at least I have results to back up my arrogance...Pelca has nothing.

@Joe LOL the only person that could take more than 3 stocks off of FL from MD/VA is Coney. Like, legit. I'm basing NE off of results and comparing them to better players of their character...but MD/VA I've played all of the notable people and they would definitely get bodied by FL. MD/VA would get bodied by NE too...

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Maybe you should talk when anybody outside of Fatal does anything notable outside your own region. Doing good in your own region doesn't make you good, it makes your region's patterns easy to follow for you. I'm pretty sure outside of Fatal/Shugo nobody has ever gotten top 8 or maybe even top 12 at a national.

I'm definitely not overrated, I'm, as of recent, one of the most consistent players in the country. You are a HUGE step below Shugo and DEHF, and neither of those guys do good anymore. Please, in the last 6 months list people outside your region that you've beat that are any type of notable? I'm curious. I'm not going to address Koolaid because he literally hasn't done anything while you are still somewhat notable.

I don't understand why kids these days are getting egos when they are bad...at least I have results to back up my arrogance...Pelca has nothing.

@Joe LOL the only person that could take more than 3 stocks off of FL from MD/VA is Coney. Like, legit. I'm basing NE off of results and comparing them to better players of their character...but MD/VA I've played all of the notable people and they would definitely get bodied by FL. MD/VA would get bodied by NE too...
Would you include Chu alongside Coney in being able to take stocks off us? Cuz Chu is Chu.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Neo/junebug take out esam, Coney takes out mvd, chu/logic takes out hrnut, speed takes out seibrik, slikvik comes out of retirement to beat riddle again lol. It is very possible for md/va to take flawda

MVD

Smash Master
nope

i'd rather fight their falcos than their snakes

i'm bad against snake
Ahh the memories <3

FL would destroy MD/VA tho yall are mad cool and good but no, sorry

The only DDDs I would lose to are atomsk and seibrik, and the only bess is shaky

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Neither Neo nor Junebug could take 3 stocks off me.
Nobody could take 3 stocks off of Nick Riddle
Nobody could take 3 stocks off of Seibrik

Chu might be able to take 3 stocks off of the players not mentioned above. Yeah...huge advantage and then our others have to do less work. Also, Ryo, would probably body anybody but Coney.

Also also, Coney, you did bad because you went Ness in a MU you didn't know when I have Shaky practice...I know that MU very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom