• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Some girls develops late. Besides, her face is way prettier than Sheena's and that's what you see when you are ****ing missionary. If you are ****ing her doggy, you don't see **** anyway. If she is on top, don't care lol

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
No way she has a better face than Sheena

Colette must develop really late then, cause 2 years later in part 2, still as flat as ever.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Colette is too goody goody. She's literally apologizing for EVERYTHING she does every 5 minutes, and if she's not apologizing, she's tripping over some invisible rock, she'd probably even trip while she has her wings out.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I say we just rename this the Off-topic Thread thread. That way nothing is off-topic.
But then that wouldn't make sense...

:phone:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Here is how ICs MUs work.

1st question: Which CG to use
2nd question: What moves are safe for them
3rd question: How much Blizzard do I use?
4th question: Does anything beat my uair?

That's literally it. I don't need to have experience. Played 2 sets against Diddy Kong, beat Gnez (namebait avoided). I've played enough Lucarios to know what is safe. I win.

Oh yeah, just remembered. I beat Trela in a MM when I just picked up ICs at WHOBO3. No MU experience then.
What good ICs are in TX....
Junes been playing that MU forever. I wouldnt be surprised if you won but... gotta say don't underestimate junebug
Yall wack, quit trying to take Shugo from MW that ***** ain't NE gtfo with that noise
this

So Fatal

Smash Master
He basically just killed his own argument LOL.

Shugo is NE's best player without a doubt. When he gets going...there are very few outside of Ally, Jason, and the top of the top players who can stop him; I've seen what he's capable of many times. Pelca is but a mere hand-me-down in comparison.

That being said...Esam is a beast. FL does indeed body Snakes and NE would probably have a hard time with that fact alone. Their main concern is definitely Esam, seeing as they predominantly play characters that will either get chaingrabbed to death or are just too studied by the competition in general. Drilling Nicole on the Pikachu matchup should be taken into consideration, even if only to help take some stocks off of the biggest threat.
interesting

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well Collette is the chosen one so she's probably a virgin. Sheena looks like she's been passed around a few times. You want a good lay or a first timer?

:018:

8Bitman

Smash Master
dude you guys are so dumb haha. Esam you are too overrated, you honestly are pretty bad. me and BC destroyed seibrik and we sucked back then, fatal vs anyone but you would get ***** because no one plays pika so whose fault is that? Teevee would destroy you if you lost to a random rob who places 7th and 9th at locals and couldn't even make it into vVv back in the day when I was in that trash. Koolaid would absolutely destroy anyone from there including you. I honestly think you guys are garbage. Getting top at a national and get back you? that's what you said right? I don't need to place high to know where I stand, I've beaten way better people then you hahahahaha
I used to like Pelca prior to this post. *Sigh* I shall wait until FL has a National so I can shut everyone up.

No R.O.B plays like me, nor does any other R.O.B compare to the speed and mobility of my R.O.B. This is not me bragging, this is not me boasting, this is the truth, I have yet to see a R.O.B who truly amazes me. No R.O.B main uses him for what he offers.

I would not be talking if I didn't have the skill I have. You're trash talking a player who is far superior to you and I feel you have no right to talk like that. Esam can beat you any day/time of the week, and like I have said before, this is not me bragging, or boasting, this is me telling the truth.

I am not going to sit here and argue placings about me, because you're right, I have never placed better than 4th, but there is a fine reason for that. Because Florida is one of the best damn regions in this Continent, and that is the truth. The main reason is because I am too damn ignorant to choose a cheap secondary like Falco and CG my way to victory, no, I have more respect for this game, and it's players.

I am proud of my region, and I respect every player here, and everywhere else. I can't sit here and let someone trash talk a friend of mine for no good reason, whether they care or not.

BTW Mods, from the way this thread is going, this is very on topic, and might add to any hype future tournaments might hold. :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Here is how ICs MUs work.

1st question: Which CG to use
2nd question: What moves are safe for them
3rd question: How much Blizzard do I use?
4th question: Does anything beat my uair?

That's literally it. I don't need to have experience. Played 2 sets against Diddy Kong, beat Gnes (namebait activated). I've played enough Lucarios to know what is safe. I win.

Oh yeah, just remembered. I beat Trela in a MM when I just picked up ICs at WHOBO3. No MU experience then.
I fixed your post.

What good ICs are in TX....
All we've got is Smoom, and now Dojo, but Smoom seldom goes OoC, and I think Dojo's used them for...two or three tourneys so far?

If he keeps using ICs, we'll probably catch up in the IC match ups sooner or later. :applejack:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I used to like Pelca prior to this post. *Sigh* I shall wait until FL has a National so I can shut everyone up.

No R.O.B plays like me, nor does any other R.O.B compare to the speed and mobility of my R.O.B. This is not me bragging, this is not me boasting, this is the truth, I have yet to see a R.O.B who truly amazes me. No R.O.B main uses him for what he offers.

I would not be talking if I didn't have the skill I have. You're trash talking a player who is far superior to you and I feel you have no right to talk like that. Esam can beat you any day/time of the week, and like I have said before, this is not me bragging, or boasting, this is me telling the truth.

I am not going to sit here and argue placings about me, because you're right, I have never placed better than 4th, but there is a fine reason for that. Because Florida is one of the best damn regions in this Continent, and that is the truth. The main reason is because I am too damn ignorant to choose a cheap secondary like Falco and CG my way to victory, no, I have more respect for this game, and it's players.

I am proud of my region, and I respect every player here, and everywhere else. I can't sit here and let someone trash talk a friend of mine for no good reason, whether they care or not.

BTW Mods, from the way this thread is going, this is very on topic, and might add to any hype future tournaments might hold. :3
You're so unique your sig is a quote by yourself. Amen~!

:018:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
This is the Top 5 Thread.

Stop Spamming

Stay on Topic

Blanket warning to the repeat offenders on spam: the 1pt infractions that I've been giving are going to start turning into 2 or 3 points.

If it stays bad, I'll consider shutting it down

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure by being to both regions that FL would stomp ne in a crew battle, while ne has the higher quality food fl definitely brings better weather to the table

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Why do we even have mods? They literally only exist to stifle discussion in every topic I see them post in. Its getting old -,- let people talk about what they want to talk about, the topic will go back on track eventually. If someone wants to come in here and talk about the top 5 peach list, seeing others talk about ToS above them wont stop them.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
^ i totally agree, but the wolf list still needs to be rediscussed like h said a bunch of times. Oyeah btw Pelca your hella stupid. MM me for 10$ at sktar and lose and be hella emberassed for losing to what you think is probably a random.

#socalrandomscouldtakeoutyourregionincrews.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why do we even have mods? They literally only exist to stifle discussion in every topic I see them post in. Its getting old -,- let people talk about what they want to talk about, the topic will go back on track eventually. If someone wants to come in here and talk about the top 5 peach list, seeing others talk about ToS above them wont stop them.
I don't mind regional discussion in terms of who is beating who etc.
I do mind people spamming mindless GIFs or commenting on w/e non-brawl character. Organizing a national tournament in Florida in this thread is off topic.
I have to be strict here because if it gets too off track a higher up will shut it down (which has happened in the past).

This thread has a topic. Stick to it. Thanks.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I was infracted for saying colette sucks, I see you Esam.

Back on topic though, What is the pit list gonna look like on the next update?

falln

Smash Ace
yo real quick question tho

socal B team vs [region]

terry anuar me pitbull and vato/zekey depending on next pr update

who would we beat

and i think we need to reconsider having a top 5 random spot because i won an allbrawl event taking out mike (who got MARTH), terry, and tyrant in finals

Tesh

Smash Hero
What are you guys even fussing about? If ESAM isn't the scariest player in the country, its definitely Ally. No one cares which region has more 2nd rate falcos/snakes and falco/snake slayers.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo real quick question tho

socal B team vs [region]

terry anuar me pitbull and vato/zekey depending on next pr update

who would we beat

and i think we need to reconsider having a top 5 random spot because i won an allbrawl event taking out mike (who got MARTH), terry, and tyrant in finals
you would beat ne

JohnBan

Smash Rookie
Would FL pick you 8bitman? I'm not even **** talking, just a question.

And I thought halzy quit?

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
What are you guys even fussing about? If ESAM isn't the scariest player in the country, its definitely Ally. No one cares which region has more 2nd rate falcos/snakes and falco/snake slayers.
Too bad Ally isn't from your region. :troll:

On the real tho... 5th on Sonic list is completely up for grabs. (Speed might be better than them but well...he hasn't played in forever. His only somewhat recent result was Apex, and he didn't do that well due to his hard pool.) I think that either WEDGE or Kuraudo would take the spot. But nobody really cares about Sonic.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Florida was the first to go past those lines.

4GOD is amazing btw. Still not as good as Coney, but he's definitely holding his #2 spot solidly.

Although, from what I've been hearing, Coney seems to be going super heavy Ness or something? 4GOD for best DDD?
Facts... me and a fellow sonic main kuruado were havin a convo and then sum1 names Pelca out of NOWHERE says NE is better than FL.

And then proceeds 2 bash us 4 about 5 posts. 4 NO REASON...

Also... Reflex always has and alway will be the best Wario, 4God 4 best D3 only cuz CO18(The legend) hasn't cared about this game in 4ever.)

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
...Am I the only person who thinks Vinnie and ESAM are tied for number 2 or 3 in the country?
M2K, ESAM, Vinnie, Nairo, Anti. Maybe DEHF, but I haven't seen much from him recently. (Haven't been paying too much attention though.)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Shut up, you guys will never crew battle, and you guys would not trash talk like this to each others face (except Esam cause he cocky as **** and good to back it up). FL beats any of those regions cause they got ESAM and from what I've seen in videos he'd body every player that has been mentioned

Yall wack, quit trying to take Shugo from MW that ***** ain't NE gtfo with that noise
THIS!!!!!!

:sonic:

This is the Top 5 Thread.

Stop Spamming

Stay on Topic

Blanket warning to the repeat offenders on spam: the 1pt infractions that I've been giving are going to start turning into 2 or 3 points.

If it stays bad, I'll consider shutting it down
Where the **** have you been???

Anywho... I'm aimin 2 b the best Sonic! & imma get on this damned list 1 day!

Some girls develops late. Besides, her face is way prettier than Sheena's and that's what you see when you are ****ing missionary. If you are ****ing her doggy, you don't see **** anyway. If she is on top, don't care lol
...Dude... Sheena > Collete...

Sheena can do all that... wit ****!

She can assasinate that Dyck!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ya reflex was definitely the best wario in like those 2 years he solo mained PT, let me tell you
Reflex Wario was just a pocket Wario... That's all lol! N he definitely used Wario everytime he came 2 my tourney when he "solo main pt" during that 2 yrs.

#IJS

...Am I the only person who thinks Vinnie and ESAM are tied for number 2 or 3 in the country?
M2K, ESAM, Vinnie, Nairo, Anti. Maybe DEHF, but I haven't seen much from him recently. (Haven't been paying too much attention though.)
I just thought about it... TKD 4 best Fox!

He ****ing wrecked DEHF!

Tyrant, Fow, TKD & MikeHaze > Larry lol

Gotta go fast, he's clearly on his way to the top of the sonic list
*Falls off chair laughing*

Nah its just cuz Its hard as hell using qoutes with this damned phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom