• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@Joe LOL the only person that could take more than 3 stocks off of FL from MD/VA is Coney. Like, legit. I'm basing NE off of results and comparing them to better players of their character...but MD/VA I've played all of the notable people and they would definitely get bodied by FL. MD/VA would get bodied by NE too...
Lets see...OF the Fl vs Md/Va incursions:

Md/Va wins:
Me vs Shaky
Lie vs you
Coney vs NR
Candy vs Redhalberd
Lie vs Xaltis
Speed vs Seibrik

Fl wins:
Mvd vs me
You vs Logic
You vs Junebug
You vs Chu
You vs Coney
Redhalberd vs Chu? (I think this happened, but I don't remember).

I'm basing this off of results.

The only frequent correlation is YOU beat Md/Va players, but the rest of Fl pretty much does not. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think what I said is pretty accurate.

Besides, in a crew battle you could ONLY go one character due to character locks, so if you go :pikachu2: we'd send in Lie (:diddy:). If you went :popo: then we'd send in Junebug (:lucario:). Every other person my character has a favorable or even matchup with besides Seibrik who has no :wolf: experience to my knowledge, while I have ample :metaknight: experience. Logic could beat NR. I could probably beat everyone, but you. I could still take 2 stocks minimum from you if I was :metaknight:.

Omni (Our frequent high level player who never travels) is very good at the :popo: matchup as well due to tons of Meep experience.

I'd like this crew battle to happen, but it probably never will.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Neither Neo nor Junebug could take 3 stocks off me.
Nobody could take 3 stocks off of Nick Riddle
Nobody could take 3 stocks off of Seibrik

Chu might be able to take 3 stocks off of the players not mentioned above. Yeah...huge advantage and then our others have to do less work. Also, Ryo, would probably body anybody but Coney.

Also also, Coney, you did bad because you went Ness in a MU you didn't know when I have Shaky practice...I know that MU very well.
3 stocks from Seibrik
3 stocks from Nick Riddle
2 stocks from Esam

#teamMdVa

Edit: I could take Ryo. I'm very experienced in the :ike: vs :wolf: matchup due to playing San a bunch.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is one of those rare occurrences where I'll congratulate Seagull for a good post. :applejack:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@wumbo - Yes it does. U didn't comprehend his post. Esam said no one could take 3 stocks off of Florida but Coney. The fact that they won a whole set proves they can do much more than that.

@Sequall - Nick Riddle beat Chudat. Maybe that's what u were confused about.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@wumbo - Yes it does. U didn't comprehend his post. Esam said no one could take 3 stocks off of Florida but Coney. The fact that they won a whole set proves they can do much more than that.

@Sequall - Nick Riddle beat Chudat. Maybe that's what u were confused about.
I have beaten logic and chu. If I dont sd, I'm beating coney... Sorry... Maybe.

:phone:
O. You right Mekos. Thanks for correcting me where I was confused.
Posting lone sets of these losses don't mean much. Hell, in the related section of those vids there are other vids of your players losing as well. Anybody can post vids of single wins.
*Sees location*

I proved Esam wrong. He said NO ONE, but it has happened. Stay butthurt.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Esam said no one could take 3 stocks off of Florida but Coney.
Well if he was just trying to disprove that single statement then okay. But if he was trying to prove MD/VA is better than FL with those then no, that doesn't work. Just sayin.

Edit: ...what could I possibly be butthurt about? Calm your nips.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
One person could not take 3 stocks off of me in your region in a crew battle. Fact. Seibrik would only lose 3 to one person if he went Wario and got CP'd by coney. Nick Riddle wouldn't lose 3 stocks to a single person either, he is a better player than everybody in your region. My ICs could probably 2 stock everybody from your region with somewhat consistency (Other than Logic since he is getting very good at that MU very fast). My ICs BODY Lie, they would BODY Junebug (ICs/Lucario is a free MU for ICs), my ICs and my ICs would BODY everybody else because they aren't notable. Hell, I'd probably have the most trouble against you as ICs since bair is stupid.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well if he was just trying to disprove that single statement then okay. But if he was trying to prove MD/VA is better than FL with those then no, that doesn't work. Just sayin.

Edit: ...what could I possibly be butthurt about? Calm your nips.

One person could not take 3 stocks off of me in your region in a crew battle. Fact. Seibrik would only lose 3 to one person if he went Wario and got CP'd by coney. Nick Riddle wouldn't lose 3 stocks to a single person either, he is a better player than everybody in your region. My ICs could probably 2 stock everybody from your region with somewhat consistency (Other than Logic since he is getting very good at that MU very fast). My ICs BODY Lie, they would BODY Junebug (ICs/Lucario is a free MU for ICs), my ICs and my ICs would BODY everybody else because they aren't notable. Hell, I'd probably have the most trouble against you as ICs since bair is stupid.
I am good vs :popo:. Bair and Fair so safe...

Fact: :wolf: can shine gimp you right out of belay and squall hammer (Side b's name)?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
If MD/VA and FL want to have a crew battle...
NC is like right in the middle
its perfect =]

we'll host a regional and y'all can settle this. deal?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I agree that ICs body lucario ESAM but idk if you would just wreck june like that LOL. Do you have exp in that mu? He definitely does >_>

Coney

Smash Master
I have beaten logic and chu. If I dont sd, I'm beating coney... Sorry... Maybe.
yeah our set would def be a maybe, i'm not a shoo-in or anything like my manz joe is saying wtf

Also also, Coney, you did bad because you went Ness in a MU you didn't know when I have Shaky practice...I know that MU very well.
i appreciate the humility! always feel like such an idiot when i lose that bad rofl :teeth:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Here is how ICs MUs work.

1st question: Which CG to use
2nd question: What moves are safe for them
3rd question: How much Blizzard do I use?
4th question: Does anything beat my uair?

That's literally it. I don't need to have experience. Played 2 sets against Diddy Kong, beat Gnez (namebait avoided). I've played enough Lucarios to know what is safe. I win.

Oh yeah, just remembered. I beat Trela in a MM when I just picked up ICs at WHOBO3. No MU experience then.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Shut up, you guys will never crew battle, and you guys would not trash talk like this to each others face (except Esam cause he cocky as **** and good to back it up). FL beats any of those regions cause they got ESAM and from what I've seen in videos he'd body every player that has been mentioned

Yall wack, quit trying to take Shugo from MW that ***** ain't NE gtfo with that noise

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shut up, you guys will never crew battle, and you guys would not trash talk like this to each others face (except Esam cause he cocky as **** and good to back it up). FL beats any of those regions cause they got ESAM and from what I've seen in videos he'd body every player that has been mentioned

Yall wack, quit trying to take Shugo from MW that ***** ain't NE gtfo with that noise
LOL. Kain with the truth.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Colette sucks
1st off, If I was a mod I would give you a 10000000 point infraction for such blasphemy.

2nd off, she is literally trying to save the world and the people she loves. She is sacrificing her humanly traits and possibility to get with the person she likes so Sylvarant can prosper again. She just wants to make everybody happy before she makes herself happy. She would suck somebody if they wanted her to (And if she wasn't like 12). How. Dare. You.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
1st off, If I was a mod I would give you a 10000000 point infraction for such blasphemy.

2nd off, she is literally trying to save the world and the people she loves. She is sacrificing her humanly traits and possibility to get with the person she likes so Sylvarant can prosper again. She just wants to make everybody happy before she makes herself happy. She would suck somebody if they wanted her to (And if she wasn't like 12). How. Dare. You.
Yeah, but Sheena has boobs and Colette doesn't, so she sucks.

and she's 16, she should at least have something there by that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom