• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait, I didn't say that HRNut was the best Snake...I said he was better than MVD in Snake Dittos so I would much rather use him in a crew battle against NE than MVD...I said HRNut and MVD are better than the Snakes in New England (IMO, clearly the tournament results state otherwise) but either way, FL wrecks Snakes. I don't think one of us has lost to a Snake since I lost to MVD at WHOBO. Before that, Nick Riddle losing to Ally at MLG, and then no other OOS Snake has beat a top FL player.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Wouldn't NE be better against Snake as it has 3 Top 5 quality Snakes in Fatal, Bizkit, and Mikeray. MVD is most likely better than Bizkit and Mikeray, but I'd say they'd have the best Snake MU practice lol.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Wouldn't NE be better against Snake as it has 3 Top 5 quality Snakes in Fatal, Bizkit, and Mikeray. MVD is most likely better than Bizkit and Mikeray, but I'd say they'd have the best Snake MU practice lol.
Except for the fact that Esam's pikachu would be the natural Snake-slayer anyway.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
****s and ****ies and ****ies and ****s. that's what i have to say about all these ***** *** characters. mk is the best of the worst characters in a broken *** jank fest game. for the flacid love of jesus ****** ****ing christ, tiers are 4 queers (****ty youtube referance, deal with it).

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Chuee

Smash Hero
****s and ****ies and ****ies and ****s. that's what i have to say about all these ***** *** characters. mk is the best of the worst characters in a broken *** jank fest game. for the flacid love of jesus ****** ****ing christ, tiers are 4 queers (****ty youtube referance, deal with it).

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Are you drunk again?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how seagull is riding MD/VA's **** so hard when hes going to be leaving soon anyway

Dcold

Smash Lord
Acting as if SoCal doesn't have riders, or NY/NJ, or FL, or Texas, or MI, or the MW in general, or NE, or NC, or GA/AL.

Let that boy ride if everyone else gets to ride.

About the list - 4GOD has been doing work lately apparently, and is now 1st in his region/state (unsure of how it works down there). Him and Coney may be really close.

C.J.

Smash Master
Florida was the first to go past those lines.

4GOD is amazing btw. Still not as good as Coney, but he's definitely holding his #2 spot solidly.

Although, from what I've been hearing, Coney seems to be going super heavy Ness or something? 4GOD for best DDD?

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Florida was the first to go past those lines.

4GOD is amazing btw. Still not as good as Coney, but he's definitely holding his #2 spot solidly.

Although, from what I've been hearing, Coney seems to be going super heavy Ness or something? 4GOD for best DDD?
him and GIMR running **** with ness. FOW be scared for that #1 spot

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
dude you guys are so dumb haha. Esam you are too overrated, you honestly are pretty bad. me and BC destroyed seibrik and we sucked back then, fatal vs anyone but you would get ***** because no one plays pika so whose fault is that? Teevee would destroy you if you lost to a random rob who places 7th and 9th at locals and couldn't even make it into vVv back in the day when I was in that trash. Koolaid would absolutely destroy anyone from there including you. I honestly think you guys are garbage. Getting top at a national and get back you? that's what you said right? I don't need to place high to know where I stand, I've beaten way better people then you hahahahaha

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
dude you guys are so dumb haha. Esam you are too overrated, you honestly are pretty bad. me and BC destroyed seibrik and we sucked back then, fatal vs anyone but you would get ***** because no one plays pika so whose fault is that? Teevee would destroy you if you lost to a random rob who places 7th and 9th at locals and couldn't even make it into vVv back in the day when I was in that trash. Koolaid would absolutely destroy anyone from there including you. I honestly think you guys are garbage. Getting top at a national and get back you? that's what you said right? I don't need to place high to know where I stand, I've beaten way better people then you hahahahaha
There wasn't one true statement in that entire lolfest.
It doesn't matter where you started, it's where you are now. And where you are now is not a good spot.

:phone:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
This is so true

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He basically just killed his own argument LOL.

Shugo is NE's best player without a doubt. When he gets going...there are very few outside of Ally, Jason, and the top of the top players who can stop him; I've seen what he's capable of many times. Pelca is but a mere hand-me-down in comparison.

That being said...Esam is a beast. FL does indeed body Snakes and NE would probably have a hard time with that fact alone. Their main concern is definitely Esam, seeing as they predominantly play characters that will either get chaingrabbed to death or are just too studied by the competition in general. Drilling Nicole on the Pikachu matchup should be taken into consideration, even if only to help take some stocks off of the biggest threat.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
You're all free. Your crews are nothing.

Nietono,Ganbaranai, Otori, 9B, SLS.

GET *****

Honestly I can't think of how you could possibly make a stronger crew than that, that does not include those players.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You're all free. Your crews are nothing.

Nietono,Ganbaranai, Otori, 9B, SLS.

GET *****

Honestly I can't think of how you could possibly make a stronger crew than that, that does not include those players.
dude you could take just three of them and it'd still beat Americas best 5 man crew.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think the Zelda list needs to be fixed. Fuujin is way too high - he only beats random scrubs at locals and ven is a lot better than him. I also seen AlanHate's Zelda and I think he's good enough to be top 5. Idk who of the Sheik players uses Zelda but I'd say the list should be like that:

1st Riot / Ven / Ed
2nd Riot / Ven / Ed
3rd Riot / Ven / Ed
4. Linkz / AlanHate
5. Linkz / AlanHate

Edit: Or add mocha to that list.

:059:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i guess we'll have to wait till the next national (ktar?) to see, ill money match anyone coming from florida if you guys are going (except esam, you only get 2 stocks vs me :dazwa:)

:]

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
lol riot is way better than any other zelda. i'll be at the next national too. maybe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom