• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't care about being on the list or not. Keep me as either 5th or off entirely, don't kick hades off.
But then again... Polts last post (That isn't in the BBR or Staffer Shack) is back from October, while his last tournament was APEX.

Outside of 2 days ago when he randomly popped online for maybe a few minutes and left, he still hasn't gone to any tournaments in awhile. Hate to say it, but it's now the 4th month since his last tournament. Either stop trying to keep an old legend on the Top 5 and let some other Yoshi take the spot, or keep staying in the blind blissful world where he might possibly come back.

And I really do hate to say it, I enjoyed being at almost every tournament he went to back in 2010/11, one of my goals for Smash was to not only outplace him but beat him as well... (Even if he went Sheilda against me and I almost beat him until a Suicide cost me game 3)
It's really saddening for him to go.

TKD

Smash Lord
Oyeah a few things i wanna discuss that have been going on in my region. Shiro has no reason to be on the wolf list, Csxmark in just this past tournament got more wins than shiro has in the past 6 months. Lycan has as well. So i feel the the debate for the bottom 2, in wolf is between csxmark lycan and obviously mcpe has been getting some good wins, but quite franjly shiro hasnt dine jack ****. His best win is a link. (scizor) Oyeah, as for the comparison between lycan and csxmark. (idk mcpes wins offhand). Lycan has beaten all the ranked playsrs in vegas except their top 3 (ven twinx zombe etc) He beat k9 at a vegas local. at the past 2 e4us ill post his results. Defeated JORDON
Lost to rich BROWN

Losers' bracket
Lost to Vicegrip
and he beat yoshikins in pools. (ranked in arizona)

Defeated Lance Stern
Lost to Havok

Losers' bracket
Defeated Raz
Lost to K9
(no notable wins in pools)

Csxmark has an MM win on vicegrip for 5$, idk if that counts.
at the first e4u mark left early so he got 2-0d by default. losing to creepy fingers, (who he beat in pools)

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Yoshiken
Lost to tyrant

Losers' bracket
Lost to Its Will Yo

he beat icedx in pools (ranked 3rd in TJ, tkds region)

either way these mediocre results are still better than shiros results in the past 6 months.
IceDX beat EVERYONE in his pool, dude. and he's 4th in TJ, not 3rd.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Yoshi list needs to be addressed and updated.
So Krystedez active your godly topic editing powers and Update that Yoshi list
1. Delta cod(reason: has notable wins and placing)
2. Firefly(reason: notable wins and placing)
3.Raptor(reason: notable wins and placing)
4.Sinister slush(placing)
5. Poltergust(inactive)
Uh Brandon your list is a little weird xD Hades should definitely stay on and Polt either stays 2nd or gets taken off due to inactivity, although it hasn't been 6 months yet.

1.Delta
2.Polt (hasn't been 6 months yet)
3/4. Hades/Raptor
3/4. Hades/Raptor
5. Firefly or MX or Slush.

And yeah it's a little sad to see Polt go.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I don't think anybody in NE could consistently take 2 stocks off of me in singles.
I can do more than that. :awesome:
Which is why I should be #1 on that list.

@8 bit man - I'll mm you in singles if you also play me on my turf. U have to accept a mm in doubles ;)
If I could team with anyone of my choice besides ESAM (Because I am pretty sure you'd take him.) Then I would love to. :3

I have no guff with you, I am just on here to talk. Sorry if I come off as rude. lol

Yeah unless it was in your backyard you still would miss it.
~ First off I have no clue where this came from.

~ Second off you and MVD need to STFU, this is why FL never has successful tournaments, someone always places the blame or takes sides, it's in the past, yall need to calm the PH*** down and support a National. And no, I am not just trolling, FL needs to have a PH***ING NATIONAL! And from the sounds of it, I am not the only one thinking so.

EDIT: I am done, Iredescent, I apologize for starting that.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
You're lucky I saw the edit before going in on infractions lol

Take it to a Florida thread please. Anything after gets infracted.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
DAMN!!!! All the Sonic players behind ESPY & X(Who might be switched because APEX results) are so damn equal...

:sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'll be around to take that 3rd spot soon enough. Or 2nd...or whichever one depending on how my endeavors in Japan go.
Dude your going to JAPAN!?! U lucky *******!!! lol GOod luck and enjoy yourself a lil more for your fellow Sonic main!!! and ur right about 2nd or 3rd cuz I'm aiming 4 1st!!!

:)

:sonic:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah, unless anybody else from Europe or America is going, I may very well be the sole Sonic representing outside of Japan.

....and if we don't see more hype for Sunrise sooner, Alberta may be the only ones repping North America period. One way or another, I'm coming back with some wins under my belt. I've got about 4 months.

One way or another, I'm going there to win. ...and enjoy Japan, of course. I'm over there for two weeks.

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah, unless anybody else from Europe or America is going, I may very well be the sole Sonic representing outside of Japan.

....and if we don't see more hype for Sunrise sooner, Alberta may be the only ones repping North America period. One way or another, I'm coming back with some wins under my belt. I've got about 4 months.

One way or another, I'm going there to win. ...and enjoy Japan, of course. I'm over there for two weeks.
You're not the only one going, no worries dude.

I know Vinnie is, and I'm preeeeetty sure Will is too. I know theres a few more, they just dont come to mind.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Fatal, Bizkit, BC, Shugo, TV, Koolaid, me. VS what? Seibrik? nick riddle? MVD? thats free nation. and Esam your not that good yourself, i would still beat you with falco despite MU ****

now we can take it to PM's :] and FL threads

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I don't care about being on the list or not. Keep me as either 5th or off entirely, don't kick hades off.
But then again... Polts last post (That isn't in the BBR or Staffer Shack) is back from October, while his last tournament was APEX.

Outside of 2 days ago when he randomly popped online for maybe a few minutes and left, he still hasn't gone to any tournaments in awhile. Hate to say it, but it's now the 4th month since his last tournament. Either stop trying to keep an old legend on the Top 5 and let some other Yoshi take the spot, or keep staying in the blind blissful world where he might possibly come back.

And I really do hate to say it, I enjoyed being at almost every tournament he went to back in 2010/11, one of my goals for Smash was to not only outplace him but beat him as well... (Even if he went Sheilda against me and I almost beat him until a Suicide cost me game 3)
It's really saddening for him to go.
hmm I guess that makes sense.
Uh Brandon your list is a little weird xD Hades should definitely stay on and Polt either stays 2nd or gets taken off due to inactivity, although it hasn't been 6 months yet.

1.Delta
2.Polt (hasn't been 6 months yet)
3/4. Hades/Raptor
3/4. Hades/Raptor
5. Firefly or MX or Slush.

And yeah it's a little sad to see Polt go.
yeah true. I was just going by the criteria for being on the top 5 list.

Then the list should be
1.Delta
2.Hadesblade
3.Raptor
4.Burntsocks
5.Firefly

I think this list should be at least appropriate since each yoshi in this list has been playing, placing, and beating notable player.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
me or koolaid would beat esam (homie lost to my man 8bitman), shugo would beat nick riddle, bloodcross would beat mvd, fatal would beat seibrik, bizkit and pelca would stomp on whoevers left

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Sfl isnt all of fl...

Salem should be moved down due to inactivity soon. I'm also barely beating anybody, so the other zss should be looked at closer.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
FL is free, you guys are all bad lol. NE vs FL we would destroy you guys
So you mean the region that is #1 vs Snake would lose to a region that is dominated by Snakes worse than HRNut and MVD? Makes sense, I guess.

Fatal, Bizkit, BC, Shugo, TV, Koolaid, me. VS what? Seibrik? nick riddle? MVD? thats free nation. and Esam your not that good yourself, i would still beat you with falco despite MU ****
Fatal and Bizkit would not take more than 2 stocks each from any of our top 5, which would probably be me/riddle/seibrik/HRNut/Ryo. We all know the Snake MU stupidly well. Shugo is probably your best player, he would take 3-4. Bloodcross is 2nd, IMO, so he would get 3-4 as well. Koolaid IDK since I can never really judge how good Pits are because it's Pit. Assume 3. Teevee is likely worse than 8bitman, and you haven't done anything notable....ever? I'ma check your placing at Apex....oh wait you are ******** which shows in your mediocre gameplay. LOL you think you can beat me? Oh man, do anything at any decently large tournament then come back to me. #shotsfired #nicejobshmuck

now we can take it to PM's :] and FL threads
Too late~

me or koolaid would beat esam (homie lost to my man 8bitman), shugo would beat nick riddle, bloodcross would beat mvd, fatal would beat seibrik, bizkit and pelca would stomp on whoevers left
Koolaid could take 2 stocks from me, you couldn't. Shugo/Nick Riddle would be close, just as it was at Apex. BC would lose to MVD, Fatal would get bodied by Seibrik, Bizkit/Pelca would definitely lose to Ryo/HRNut.

Also, why the **** would we do a 7v7? Why not just go 5v5? A lot cleaner~

Cassio

Smash Master
Im going to take this opportunity to bring up that Sk92 should be above Pelca. Sk92 and shugo are really on a different level.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I had the closest chance to beating ESAM in a set.....

....when I was still playing seriously
:cool:

@Luigisama, just wait until Polt's 6 month duration is over. As soon as it passes that, then come back to change the list. It'll be more troublesome to change it now then change it again when Polt's officially gone from the list from being inactive.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
esam nah.

and what wins does sk92 have? pelcas and shugos are basically identical

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
you guys are making it seem like fatal is bad. 7v7 we would win. 5v5 they might have the chance of winning. so lets make it fair and have 6v6?

no drama doe

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I have no shame in taking free money from someone who thinks I wouldn't be able I take 2 stocks off them

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
^ 3 best falcos counters that whole list lololololol LOL FUAIBF[WBFAUB fabio ***** based world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom