• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
ESAM on DK list should be changed to FreESAM?
Also why is KingKong first on the Bowser list still? Isn't the last thing he's been to Concentrate (around Oct. IIRC)
although there's not many bowser mains to begin with and i know nothing about the other bowsers on the list either so yeah....but even if no one is asking to be on the list it should be given a look at

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I have to say, in terms of the eye test between P-1 and Zinoto... they don't seem to have much separating them, lol. Neither of them apparently have any BAD losses. P-1's apparently best record wins are apparently Kismet and Elev8. Zinoto's are Lain and either Sparta Kick or Ragequaza. I guess P-1's stick out because a lot of people know more about his opponents?

Player-1

Smash Legend
you forgot 4god also. I may be wrong, but SK, Rayquaza, and even zinoto for that matter haven't done anything really outside of their region while me and my wins have.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Why are people trying to move Zinoto over Player-1? He competes in a harder region and gets wins, people really thing GA is bad? rofl

:017:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh right, that's true. There is 4GOD who is godlike.

I'm not (personally) saying that Zinoto is better than Player-1, what I'm saying is that a lot of his wins are comparable. P-1 has his signature wins and that's what I think separates them (same with Vato). Zinoto is very close to getting his. Then the comparison isn't going to be as clear-cut as it is.

That's it.

Oh, I would say that people are underrating the MW too much, but meh. People like Zinoto, Judo, SK and them also don't travel, nor did Fizzle before he got somewhat notable. It's not really worth saying if those people never travel.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Who even plays Kirby at a notable level anymore besides Y.b.M. and Falln?
MikeKirby and Devon3000/D3K

Devon doesn't show up often, MikeKirby does and has better results =P

Both players are from NY ^_^

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I wouldn't say it's THAT much harder. Granted, I haven't played anyone from there yet but outside of Reflex, 4GOD, ESAM (if he's considered GA atm), Big Lou on point, and maybe Billy on point, who else do they have that really breaks the mold by such a considerable margin?

:phone:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I have to say, in terms of the eye test between P-1 and Zinoto... they don't seem to have much separating them, lol. Neither of them apparently have any BAD losses. P-1's apparently best record wins are apparently Kismet and Elev8. Zinoto's are Lain and either Sparta Kick or Ragequaza. I guess P-1's stick out because a lot of people know more about his opponents?
Zinoto hasn't beaten me. But that set was played 3 months ago and he's gotten a lot better. I expect Zinoto to do really well at Vengeance though, so we'll wait until then.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Why are people trying to move Zinoto over Player-1? He competes in a harder region and gets wins, people really thing GA is bad? rofl

:017:
ga is bad dont u kno

I wouldn't say it's THAT much harder. Granted, I haven't played anyone from there yet but outside of Reflex, 4GOD, ESAM (if he's considered GA atm), Big Lou on point, and maybe Billy on point, who else do they have that really breaks the mold by such a considerable margin?

i've been known to have a pretty swaggertastic captain falcon

I think esam is considered NC

he's SC

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I fixed ESAM's name to FreEsam ...

btw. Esam has 5th DK, 2nd ICs, and 1st Pika. He will no longer be able to grab further positions. That is all :)

(Donkey Kong was dead anyways but still)

Player-1

Smash Legend
he's #1 on NC PR.

Thanks EE <3

Eddie read my post a page back.
I think GA/AL's top 10 best players right now is probably (no order and not counting activity): Reflex, BigLou, Me, 4God, Kismet, Billy, McPe, DRN, Elev8, Player-3 and maybe Scatt being substituted for elev8 or player-3 or something. That's a pretty ****ing stacked top 10.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's a predicament.

I would expect some DK mains in the future to take a spot back though, so don't feel too bad about it. I will still keep a record of wins you have in the thread if you record them. There's no reason you can't take it in the future.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Eddie read my post a page back.
I think GA/AL's top 10 best players right now is probably (no order and not counting activity): Reflex, BigLou, Me, 4God, Kismet, Billy, McPe, DRN, Elev8, Player-3 and maybe Scatt being substituted for elev8 or player-3 or something. That's a pretty ****ing stacked top 10.
That GA bias.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I would <3 to list spade and you and ryker and stuff as notable wins, step yo game up and beat some of the players I just listed

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Honestly Luckay I'd put you at fourth and Dabuz at fifth because Dabuz has some success with the character results wise. PTZR though has some genuine results, but they are very old. Apex brought nothing to the table for him. So I agree with taking him off.

I know Kira will continue getting results for pit, I will always rep Pit best I can (including the next tourney I'm going to), ~ED~ still has stuff going on in Mexico, but it's really hard to keep track of. Luckay is the only active, decent Pit beyond that, and the rest is really hard to measure.

(and really I DO wanna put Fyre on because I know she is good but that'd be contradictory to the rules... I know she has a good pit in doubles, and has a few people backin her up but thats it... But I will honor the request of moving PTZR off when another 3 months have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom