• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lmao, roller your logic is terrible. "anyone that has seem him play knows he should be ranked". I've seen him play, I've seen vato play, both me and vato are better than him, but he's still good. I <3 zinoto and all, but me and vato are better.

I like how you keep citing my loss against Seagull that was from September last year where he used MK AND WOLF, not to mention I beat him in winners when he used all wolf so if it was a set against his wolf I won 2-1. Saying I lost to the 2nd best wolf and zinoto lost to the first best wolf so he should be ranked higher is probably the most ****ing stupid thing I've seen. BigLou is better than Lie, me, vato, and zinoto, he just isn't very active at all...well he's starting to be more active, he could be a contender for the diddy spot again...idk. His wins are Reflex, me, and Player-3 x3 and that's about it though. He pretty much just comes to a local tournament if he's not doing anything else that day.
BUT I still beat you in random singles Rc 2-1. So I'm da bess.

Player-1 has beaten me. Zinoto has not beaten Kain. That should have more impact compared to me and Hunter being 1-1 in singles tourneys sets.

I'm going to Vengeance where I'm going to MM Zinoto. I actually already asked him before he played Kain recently lawl.

:018:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll MM your MK (or any other char) with Diddy on RC only :3.

I def think zinoto is a top diddy, I just think the other 5 on there are better. Lie may be argued for removal or a bump down or something due to inactivity with Diddy. I heard md/va has only had one tournament since Apex and I think Lie's only notable win with Diddy was Coney, but idk I could be wrong.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll MM your MK (or any other char) with Diddy on RC only :3.

I def think zinoto is a top diddy, I just think the other 5 on there are better. Lie may be argued for removal or a bump down or something due to inactivity with Diddy. I heard md/va has only had one tournament since Apex and I think Lie's only notable win with Diddy was Coney, but idk I could be wrong.
I'm the Rc master :3.

Md/Va has had one tourney since Apex. It was at Lie's house. Lie won the tourney beating Omni, and EE? I don't remember if he had to face Noid in bracket, but Noid got 4th losing to EE, but beating Omni. I only entered doubles.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I personally don't think it'll be long before we'll see Zinoto on that list. He's got some of the best control of his character I've seen in ages. I hope he goes OoS and kicks ***. Really enjoyable to watch as well.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Right, like lose in Georgia.
Why do people make GA seem like it's free?

I don't think anyone can doubt biglou, Kismet, 4God, DRN are great players.

Player-3, McPE, Michealis, and Scatt(when he plays) are good players and would probably be respected if they went out more.

It just irks me little when someone says or implies Georgia is free. Carry on with your debate now.

Player-3

Smash Hero
georgia is extremely good vs diddy kong and biglou is the #3 diddy kong he was just really inactive because he's whack

Player-3

Smash Hero
I'm the Rc master :3.

Md/Va has had one tourney since Apex. It was at Lie's house. Lie won the tourney beating Omni, and EE? I don't remember if he had to face Noid in bracket, but Noid got 4th losing to EE, but beating Omni. I only entered doubles.
no, i'm the rc master, and the wolf master

i 2 stocked esam on rc with my wolf

whether he was PT or not is irrelevant

Player-1

Smash Legend
I won't be there so no don't do it =(. Arch the next Charlotte tournament I'll be there then you can host it.

Since Apex I've beaten micaelisx2, ragnarock, billy, 4god, kismet, elev8x2. Among other good wins that aren't very notable since no one has heard of them

Am I supposed to go back 6 months? If so there's no way zinoto's wins are as good as mine

edit: oh yeah, i beat scatt and player-3 also

Player-1

Smash Legend
lmao, I don't need to elaborate. if you don't know who 4god or kismet are at the very least then I'm not even going to bother discussing this topic with oyu

Player-3

Smash Hero
mi challenging georgia to a troll off

mi wins because georgia lazy

however as the pink name of georgia speaking to the pink name of mi i must say you have impressed me my good sir

I've heard of kismet, and 4god is on the D3 list, I think I saw his set vs meekspeedy at apex.

I don't really follow the top players in other regions. but damn why are you acting like its some major offense to not know the accomplishments of GA players? like if I knew I wouldn't be asking about your results seeing as you're a GA player.

But like nvm, I dislike discussing things with thugz, and you're just a louder version of him.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you heard of those two why wouldn't you mention them in your post then?

I dislike discussing things with people that go like "No, wait this is what I meant to say" after it already happened so I guess we're even.

I've heard of them as in I've heard their names mentioned and besides 4god who i think I might have seen play once have no clue who they main, how they place in tournament, or who they've beaten, or their accomplishments, which are what I asked for.

Who they are in a smash includes characters used and region/state they live in, which I'm assuming to be Georgia, and why they are notable includes their accomplishments, and their accomplishments include tournament placings, and who they've beaten. Why I have to spell that out for you, I have no clue, but now that I have will you please explain these things to me?

But like why are you even getting into this? You could have just posted like numbers on a PR, or where they fall on this list and been done with it, but instead you want to argue semantics like a little whiny *****. But I guess that's one way to keep your spot on the list :088:.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Who they are in a smash includes characters used and region/state they live in, which I'm assuming to be Georgia, and why they are notable includes their accomplishments, and their accomplishments include tournament placings, and who they've beaten. Why I have to spell that out for you, I have no clue, but now that I have will you please explain these things to me?

But like why are you even getting into this? You could have just posted like numbers on a PR, or where they fall on this list and been done with it, but instead you want to argue semantics like a little whiny *****. But I guess that's one way to keep your spot on the list :088:.
you say you have no clue who they are, then in the very next post you say you do know who they are, now you say that you do know who they are without me having to explain it to you in between. I wasn't arguing semantics, you were lmao. Why do I have to spell that out for you? It's not my duty to go around spelling out stuff for uneducated people on the subject and if you don't know who kismet and 4god or who they even play then you're uneducated.

Player-3 uses Marth, Fox, Luigi, and I guess now Mario, ranked 9th in GA atm. Beaten me twice (although we do play like everyday together), and DRN (you probably don't know who he is either if you don't know the other people, 1st in GA atm and beat dojo at Apex bracket, mains ZSS)
Scatt-Uses Olimar, Snake, and Luigi. He's like 15 so doesn't travel OoS and was grounded for like 8 months so he got kicked off the PR due to inactivity but is making a bit of return recently. Still places high when he comes, beat 4god last tournament.
Micaelis-Beat Mikeray at Apex 2nd round pools (although mikeray beat him in the tiebreaker), beaten player-3 a couple of times, beaten me, beaten Saint, beaten McPe (mcpe is ranked 6th in GA, beaten 4god, wolf main). Mains wario, 4th in GA
4god-Beaten Reflex, Kismet, me, Micaelis a couple of times, Mcpe, billy, meek, chibo, among others. Mains dedede, biglou. 5th in GA
Kismet-Beaten reflex, me, micaelis, biglou, 4god, deltacod, among others. Mains falco, 2nd in GA
elev8-2nd in AL (above billy), beaten billy and 4god. mains ICs
ragnarock-4th in (AL behind billy), he's just the next dominating force in AL behind billy, but doesn't have any wins above him. Still beats players like Spade and Cam who are some underrated players in AL. Mains diddy, snake, ICs, lot's of characters
Saint-Not really any notable wins from him, but the ICs were vouching for him in this thread so I listed him. He's only come to like 1 or 2 tournaments recently because of his job, he's still a very good player though.

and like I said, that's just since Apex, if we're going past that then I have way better wins than zinoto

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Goddamn, Tutu. Holy ****.

Wow.

tbh, I'd like to see Zinoto vs Judo if he goes. That'd be pre- cool. You two split sets so I wonder how the #1 Sheik would show against Zinoto.

I think everyone is looking to see how that guy shows. If he does well at Vengeance, I don't think there's an argument for at least #5 on the list.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Diddies outside of Top 2 really need to step it up.
Tons of mid tier mains have better wins than those.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Diddies outside of Top 2 really need to step it up.
Tons of mid tier mains have better wins than those.
biglou is up there with top 2

real talk

he's just whack and never goes to tourneys and is a ***** that uses diddy kong instead of luigi

DRN

Smash Lord
I think the zss list should be updated as

1) Nick Riddle
2) Dakpo
3) V115
4) Y.b.M.
5) Shlike/teevee?

I dont really play anymore. Salem hasnt really entered anything either and i dont think he will. Ive entered one tourney since apex and didnt play full zss. Salem has also only been to 2 tournaments ever. I feel other zss' should be recognized as top 5 instead if others are inactive. If salem becomes active then thats what updating is for.

I've maintained throughout my posts that with the exception of 4god and billy the most I knew of those people were their names. Me not knowing why they are notable has not changed once besides the aforementioned 4god, who I had to go back to the front page and check on to be certain. You're the one who started the semantics game when you chose to ignore the "why are they notable" part by going into detail on the "who are they part." Which I also don't buy seeing as that question in context really only had one meaning "who are they as smash players," unless you thought that I wanted to know things about them as people, or wanted their names, which you had already given to me, you were avoiding my question by playing around with semantics. Nice try.

Thank you for the rest of the information though. Is it correct of me to assume that these are your only loses as well?

but from what I'm gathering you have :

micaelisx2: 4th in GA 2-1? in sets
ragnarock: 4th in AL 1-0?
billy 3rd? in AL, #3 Sheik, 1-0?
4god 5th in GA #2 D3, 1-1?
kismet #2 in GA, 1-1?
elev8x2 #2in AL- 2-0?
scatt: 1-0? (would be PR'd with more activity)
player-3 9th in GA 1-2?

Please let em know if any of those were wrong.

Zinoto has

a 1-2 record against rayquaza
a 2-1 record against Mikey L. #4 peach and #6in MI
a 1-0 record against lain #3 ICs (at the time) and rank 1 in MI
a 3-0 record against Roller #4 in our state and #4 ICs
a 1-0 Record against Tech Chase #8 in MI
a 1-0 record against Coco #7 in MI
a 1-0 record against Sneakytako (Ranked 8 in OH)
a 0-1 record against SK #2 in MI
a 0-1 record against Tutu #5 in MI and #4 Sheik.
a 0-1 record against Kain #1 wolf, #1 in IL
a 0-1 Record with Shugo #2 Falco, and #1 in OH (this was before he moved)

That should be correct, but If I'm forgetting something someone (like roller) please correct me.

Roller

Smash Legend
How did Player-1 develope such a strong case of smash hubris when the rest of GA is so level headed?

EDIT: Zinoto is also the only one to take a set off of Rayquaza (probably going to be #1 or 2 on our next PR, whichever Zinoto isn't. wasnt previously PRd due to inactivity) in the past like.. 6 months.

IIRC, he beat sneaky tako (PRd in OH) at PS3 as well. Someone check that tho.

Also, 1-0 vs coco, #7 in MI.
1-0 vs Lordy, top 5 falcon
1-0 vs Anther, top 5 pika at the time.
1-0 vs Sauc3, top 5 samus, though he went mk.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
marth: mike kadajx zex killock nike
OR
marth: mike zex kadaj neo killock (nike/minty runner ups)
OR
marth: mike zex neo kadaj killock (nike/minty runner ups)

Nike or minty will replace a spot that is lost once neo has become inactive again, i,e,, doesnt attend another tournament in three months from now, due to Apex being a showing from him .. . What did he place?
Marth: Mike, Neo, Zex, Kadaj, Killock

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've maintained throughout my posts that with the exception of 4god and billy the most I knew of those people were their names. Me not knowing why they are notable has not changed once besides the aforementioned 4god, who I had to go back to the front page and check on to be certain. You're the one who started the semantics game when you chose to ignore the "why are they notable" part by going into detail on the "who are they part." Which I also don't buy seeing as that question in context really only had one meaning "who are they as smash players," unless you thought that I wanted to know things about them as people, or wanted their names, which you had already given to me, you were avoiding my question by playing around with semantics. Nice try.

Thank you for the rest of the information though. Is it correct of me to assume that these are your only loses as well?

but from what I'm gathering you have :

micaelisx2: 4th in GA 2-1? in sets
ragnarock: 4th in AL 1-0?
billy 3rd? in AL, #3 Sheik, 1-0?
4god 5th in GA #2 D3, 1-1?
kismet #2 in GA, 1-1?
elev8x2 #2in AL- 2-0?
scatt: 1-0? (would be PR'd with more activity)
player-3 9th in GA 1-2?

Please let em know if any of those were wrong.

Zinoto has

a 2-1 record against Mikey L. #4 peach and #6in MI
a 1-0 record against lain #3 ICs (at the time) and rank 1 in MI
a 3-0 record against Roller #4 in our state and #4 ICs
a 1-0 Record against Tech Chase #8 in MI
a 0-1 record against SK #2 in MI
a 0-1 record against Tutu #5 in MI and #4 Sheik.
a 0-1 record against Kain #1 wolf, #1 in IL
a 0-1 Record with Shugo #2 Falco, and #1 in OH (this was before he moved)

That should be correct, but If I'm forgetting something someone (like roller) please correct me.
No, the things you said you had no clue who they are which means you didn't even know their names. I ignored that part because if you don't even know who these players are then it's a waste of my time discussing it with you because you don't have a clue. If you don't recognize the name "kismet" and say "hey, that's a pretty good win" then you don't belong in this discussion until you become more informed. I wasn't avoiding your question at all, you're just trying to cover your tracks of being ****ing ******** and unclear in the first place.

Depends, is this going back before Apex (which I think you just did)?Past 6 months (which I guess we just established a couple of pages as back as recent enough to include in wins here)

1-0 EE
1-0 Puffster
I beat Tyrant in a $1 MM if that counts for anything, which it really shouldn't since it was only $1
at least 3-1 with 4god
2-2 Player-3
1-1 kadaj
3-1 with kismet
3-3 or 4-3 against micaelis
2-0 or 3-0 against billy
1-0 DRN
0-1 ToJoe
0-1 Illmatic
0-1 Ally
0-3 Esam
0-3 or 0-4 Reflex