• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
Thats what I meant @ Espy.

Kai you also said Coney should be a top 3 ness from one tourney without considering who the current top 3 are or their results.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Look it up yourself or ask him, I already gave you the summary. His losses dont look as bad as yours, and obviously you have more wins from entering more. As I said from the beginning even when you focus just on results you both have local consistency, but he has national consistency. At that extends beyond two nationals. Also stop setting arbitrary criteria and intepretations to suit your needs, its annoying, lol.
Hey man, get me his records. Hell, you can even get me his recent tourneys and ill find the brackets and get his list from there.

Cassio

Smash Master
Thats what the tournament itself was called, though it means north hollywood. They probably shrank it cause it was around christmas and the Ho sounds like Santa Clause.

vato_break

Smash Master
i think tearbear is just a overall olimar slayer..well except against rich. he has a negative record vs rich. Also i should be put above p-1 on diddy list, well cause im such a cool guy and all :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
His wins + Losses from the past 6/7 months.

Wins: MikeHAZE x 6
PitBull x 3
Aggronizing
Mr. Invincible
Douchebag
K'
Oats
Jebus x 2
Phoenix
Deez
Paper
Alec
Defeated Fox16
Alonso
Wucus
Jaime HR
Anuar
Havok
4 players in R1 Apex pools (results not put up, but I assume it was the average 4 person pool and he won against every player)
Kismet
Deltacod
ScaryLB
Pitzer
Jtails
Holy
Tyrant
vVv Zero
M2K
Nexus
Terry x 2(? I assume that this is tearbear since he got 3rd at NoHo, above mikehaze)

Losses: DEHF x 2
UltimateRazer x 2
Anuar x 2
Tyrant x 1
Mikehaze x 1
Sidenote: That Vegas tournament was in August, so I didn't count it.

I used NoHo, wintergamefest, Apex, E4U: Lucian, MOS 7, E4U: Shauntai, are there any more tourneys he went to in the past 6/7 months?

Cassio

Smash Master
He took at set from anuar at NoHo so it should be x2. And yeah thats tearbear. Also you listed Jebus twice instead of x2

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Dabuz, your wins are more impressive, but your losses are more detrimental. It really comes down to if you weigh wins more than losses.

Cassio

Smash Master
-_- @ ESAM thats what ive been saying about results. Locally their results say the same thing. Its Richs national consistency that puts him ahead. Even aside from Apex and previous nationals, WGF was a 100 person tournament with some big names that he won.

Dabuz he definitely took a set from anuar even if it isnt listed.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Coney's :ness2: has been the first :ness2: to defeat me EVER in any setting (No matter who I was using). I've beaten Shaky and Gimr's :ness2:'s. Best :ness2:. Just saying.

He did go :dedede: vs me round 1 because I asked him to for old times sake. Rounds 2 and 3 were my :diddy: vs his :ness2:, which he solidly won.

:018:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
marth: mike kadajx zex killock nike
OR
marth: mike zex kadaj neo killock (nike/minty runner ups)
OR
marth: mike zex neo kadaj killock (nike/minty runner ups)

Nike or minty will replace a spot that is lost once neo has become inactive again, i,e,, doesnt attend another tournament in three months from now, due to Apex being a showing from him .. . What did he place?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I just finished updating the OP. Please tell me if I forgot a change log addition, a name was spelled wrong/typo'd, and if there is a placement issue.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Neo got 4th in R2 pools. Lost 1-2 to Salem and Arty, lost 0-2 to M2K.

3rd in R2 pools would be 65th
So 4th would be...97th/400...right?

It's pool 17 if you wanna check yourself.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
vVv Esam should be FreEsam
Smoom should be Smoom77
DeLux should be Dojo

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
vVv Esam should be FreEsam
Smoom should be Smoom77
DeLux should be Dojo
>;/

I will change them then... including you (sigh)...but if we somehow win teams (3rd+) I will put you at ****ing first and you will ****ing like it!

BTW V115 I will wait a little longer to put you on 5th for zss, I don't know whats up with y.b.m either results wise, so I will ask him personally sometime later.

edit: gunna fix other crap later gtg eat now)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
lol

Here's the deal, whatever place we get in teams will be my place on the IC list?

I am really bad though and considering me in the same light as some of the names up there (Vinnie, Esam, lain, Hylian, Smoom, Roller, Dojo, etc) was kind of bad. If I were those guys I'd have been insulted even. When I can win a local, then we'll talk.

lol

Here's the deal, whatever place we get in teams will be my place on the IC list?

I am really bad though and considering me in the same light as some of the names up there (Vinnie, Esam, lain, Hylian, Smoom, Roller, Dojo, etc) was kind of bad. If I were those guys I'd have been insulted even. When I can win a local, then we'll talk.
Roller can't win locals either. :denzel:

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Wait, so PJ is above kingtoon and jerm....... the hell. I just wanna know the resons for this switch.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Cool. I like those lists.

Next we should talk about maybe putting NAKAT over Trevonte and the placement of the MK's.

My thoughts on the MK's:

Ally
M2K/Tyrant/Nairo
M2k/Tyrant/Nairo
M2K/Tyrant/Nairo
New MK(isn't Anti too inactive? You can't really count Apex because he didn't do anything)

He hasn't done anything except beat the #4 peach on a few times, and the #4 ICs a few times.

O and lain when lain was #3 ICs and ranked 1st in our state.

and his losses include the #2 in our state, the #4 peach, and the #4 Sheik. and the #1 Wolf.

Is that good enough to make it on?

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually don't think so, tutu. I may have spoken too hastily. He seems to have won too many tourneys. He needs to be more like players on the list. Like player-1. As you may have noticed, Player-1 made sure to lose to the 2nd best wolf, instead of #1. He also makes sure to not place above the other diddy players in his region. Particularly the ones not mentioned on this list. Like this past weekend. That way, he can... Wait. Why do you do this again Player-1? Your logic seems to have gone over my head.

Oh God, I just remembered that Zinoto beat Anther not too long ago.. That can NOT help his chances.

Player-1

Smash Legend
lmao, roller your logic is terrible. "anyone that has seem him play knows he should be ranked". I've seen him play, I've seen vato play, both me and vato are better than him, but he's still good. I <3 zinoto and all, but me and vato are better.

I like how you keep citing my loss against Seagull that was from September last year where he used MK AND WOLF, not to mention I beat him in winners when he used all wolf so if it was a set against his wolf I won 2-1. Saying I lost to the 2nd best wolf and zinoto lost to the first best wolf so he should be ranked higher is probably the most ****ing stupid thing I've seen. BigLou is better than Lie, me, vato, and zinoto, he just isn't very active at all...well he's starting to be more active, he could be a contender for the diddy spot again...idk. His wins are Reflex, me, and Player-3 x3 and that's about it though. He pretty much just comes to a local tournament if he's not doing anything else that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom