• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Speaking of trolls I should be #5 diddy

*insert random body of work here* :laugh:

Either that or we rank the diddys by how well they troll and not actual skill, in which case id be tied 2nd with Dfear and behind p1

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh it changed

We can prob remove biglou due to inactivity and put lie/p1/me between the last 2 spots although I can tell you right now I don't feel like I'm better than 5th tops. Would be lower but those above me quit :-(

Cassio

Smash Master
if 5th spot really goes down to p1 and gdx then it should probably be Jebus...Lie would be solid though.

seriously though, much as people like to hate on Jebus itd be hard to imagine either having the same level of accolades unless they have wins on their region's (not state's) best players.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lie is probably 4th but I havnt looked at results lately

Didn't you see my large body of work clearly I'm 5th :laugh:

Player-1

Smash Legend
The thing with lie before was that he co mained MK and diddy and was using more MK at the time of the discussion, I'm not sure about now since I still see him using both. The thing about lie is that like...he gets bodied on MUs he doesn't know with diddy, but on the other hand he does really well with MUs he does know. For instance he got 2 stocked iirc against DRN's ZSS in tournament who I consistsantly 2 stock in tournament. He also lost to stinger's rob who I have a 2-0 set with (4-0 in games). So I think MK is really helping him in these MUs he doesn't know very well. So yeah lie has solid results and in MUs or play styles he is familiar with he can definitely do work, but the reverse is also true

Gdx is also super pro and stuff, he beat nick riddle in tournament a couple weeks ago.

Jebus isn't top 5... I probably could name 3 other diddys that do better than him. He had some good wins under his belt a while ago that could put him in the top 5, but not anymore

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I went 1-1 with seibrik that tourney too although he won LF which is more games than normal set I won

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lie told me he has gotten better tho. He used to lose matches he didn't know cuz he doesn't really read his opponent and just relys on his individual tactics. I told him he needs to learn how to read. He told me he did and that he is alot better now. This may be true as he just won a tourney.

But u still have a point Player-1 cuz at that tourney mk is next to his name so I dunno.

Player-1

Smash Legend
That's....great...? Yeah guys, I got a lot better also so you can go ahead and just put me #1 just cuz im saying I got better

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Raz ur still a little ***** for ratting out me, tyrant, and dehf at last year's anime con
If you're still mad at me about $300 from 18 months ago then you should kill yourself over the $12,500 you lost yourself during MLG. Get bent, you'll never accomplish your dreams and design games. You'll always be a little **** that'll rely on people with lots of character like Tyrant, to be your mother, feeding you and pretending to love your incompetence.

You're nothing.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
DDD list(if going by '11) results is like

Coney
Zekey/Atomsk
Zekey/Atomsk
4GOD/Junk
4GOD/Junk

CO18 and Ling Ling haven't played more than 5 tournaments in 2011, and i don't think Vex has either.

And I think I'm better than vex and ling ling at this point anyways.

I beat Tyrants Ganon on Japes.

Givin it another try.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@player-1 - I feel u on that. I dunno. Couldn't help u out buddy

@M2k- lololololol...that's pretty bad for someone to not like someone who likes everyone hahahaahaahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom