• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Not even. basically the tournament had a 128 player cap and it filled up like the 1st day of AX(Thursday) and the tournament was on Sarurday.

So M2K, tyrant, Larry, Bardull, myself, and a few others came on Saturday and couldn't enter because of the cap. Bardull then has this ingenious idea to buy someones nametag who's already entered and play as them. This cleary already wouldn't have worked because the TOs knew Bardull and M2K and they didn't have much of a costume. Eric might have won a few rounds but ultimately he would have been found out because he would actually have to play the TOs who know Tyrant.

Larry bought Lucky's ticket and ended up putting on a random Falco mask. Like he would not have been found out lol. Larry didn't even care after like an hour(we almost went and saw a movie with raz that night but when to the improv comedy thing instead). And O know this because I DROVE Larry to the freaking thing anyways.

From what I understand Raz did rat on them but clearly they would have been found out and there would have been more drama anyways.
But raz vs tyrant was pretty juicy.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I don't even understand why people would be angry over something that minute.

It happened welll over a year ago, and you guys were already late.. c'mon... LMAO

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
DDD list(if going by '11) results is like

Coney
Zekey/Atomsk
Zekey/Atomsk
4GOD/Junk
4GOD/Junk

CO18 and Ling Ling haven't played more than 5 tournaments in 2011, and i don't think Vex has either.

And I think I'm better than vex and ling ling at this point anyways.

I beat Tyrants Ganon on Japes.

Ballin'...!

allshort17

Smash Ace
I'd say put 4God over Junk because his recent results have been consistent (around 3rd-7th) and he's beat some good players. However, Junk's in a harder region and I don't know exactly who he's beat. I don't see him in too many tournaments either.

Do you think Seibrik could also contend for 5th, or do you believe his inconsistent Dedede use doesn't make him valid?

Cassio

Smash Master
Im pretty sure larry doesnt care anymore and probably got over it really quick. Even eric doesnt really care and everyone who heard about it thought it was hilarious including him from what I understand eventually. Really doubt anyone in socal is still upset or even thinks about this anymore except m2k.

z00ted

I do not understand why, just because time passed, it makes it okay or should change anything?

as if time passing, and nothing more, is the deciding changing factor
Nah man, but you should learn to forgive and forget.
Especially over something... that small.

I mean, you WERE in the wrong initially anyways.

Cassio

Smash Master
I do not understand why, just because time passed, it makes it okay or should change anything?

as if time passing, and nothing more, is the deciding changing factor
lol, Im just defending their rep since people seem to think theyre upset over something like this. If youre still upset and want to make callouts thats your business, just dont drag others through this too.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
how was i in the wrong? the host said we could enter then said we couldn't on the next day AFTER we all got there and each paid like 40 dollars just to enter the building when that was our only purpose for being there. On top of that, the host said that, had Raz not ratted them out, they would have been able to win the tournament and gotten paid for that. I was there when the host told tyrant that. Just because time passed does not mean what he did was okay. He isn't even sorry about it, so I don't see how you can say "forgive and forget" because of that reason. It's not really about big or small, it's about what I just said. Does that make sense?

z00ted

Yeah it makes sense.

I wasn't there and don't know the whole story.. but I read in one of the past pages that you were LATE and that's the reason why you couldn't enter.

Raz is a really chill guy, with good moral.
There's nothing to really apologize about, he was just snitching.
Some people look down on snitching, others don't. I just say forget about the whole thing and move on...

There's nothing you can do now to change what happened in the past.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
we weren't late, the host wouldn't let us in because they had this pre-reg list that he didn't tell us about at all until AFTER we got there, in person

then, they DIDN'T LET US SWITCH OUT WITH NEWBS. Not for free, and not if we paid them. The host wouldn't allow that which was especially gay, since we were deceived by him in the first place

the day before , he said we would definitely make it in. Tyrant and larry can back me up on this at least one of them definitely can.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
You're a coward.

I hang out w/ larry and I made up w/ him via phone during the drama. I made up with tyrant during that same week and you, me, and tyrant were in the same carpool to SF, but you sure as hell didn't say **** then or the multiple times I've seen you in person afterwards.

I'm skinny but you think I'll break you. That's ****ing sad.

It's really sad how the only positive thing about you is that you're at smash icon, but outside of that this whole community pities you. You're just this helpless thing that can't get a job, education, or social skills and everyone feels that they need to baby you because you have Aspergers.

Pay attention to the posts. Besides being good at smash and being peaceful (sometimes), you're only known for blowing one of your biggest dreams (MLG), jacking off in FOW's house, ****ting in someone's bed, getting pranked on by Oats, being irresponsible on maaaany occassions (like flying into LAX w/o giving Race flight info), and being an awkward **** in general.

Hell, I can make eye contact with people and I don't have an entire smash community that pities me. Call me a ***** when you come back to SoCal, I dare you. Go for it, but you better realize that when you do I'm for damn sure gonna be justified in coming down really hard. Take that in whatever way you want.

edit: Another thing; it's just an anime expo dude. You can't just refer to people that don't play this game as "NEWBS" like they're some kind of sub-human. You haven't learned anything from what I've seen Tyrant try to teach you about people. You don't know how to treat anybody despite so many years in this community. Every smasher I know has taken something important away from smash, but you can't even learn to be civil to anyone.

I really hate you. I won't hurt you, but it's a really comforting to know that you're incapable of making anything of your one life. That's why I said "you're nothing."

You quite literally are.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
i already know that most of the things you said are true raz (not all of them, but majority). I've honestly considered actual suicide many times in my life. I'm really not joking (and I don't say that for "attention". I actually mean it). I do think I'm a failure at life, don't have the motivation to do much of anything, and I don't even like myself.

with that out of the way, that still doesn't give you an excuse for what you did. It's not about how big or small it was, it's that you did it and are proud of it instead of sorry about it

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

as if time passing, and nothing more, is the deciding changing
Stop being such a spoiled little ***** already.

As for Raz, a brofist is in order. That was a good read lol.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You're a coward.

I hang out w/ larry and I made up w/ him via phone during the drama. I made up with tyrant during that same week and you, me, and tyrant were in the same carpool to SF, but you sure as hell didn't say **** then or the multiple times I've seen you in person afterwards.

I'm skinny but you think I'll break you. That's ****ing sad.

It's really sad how the only positive thing about you is that you're at smash icon, but outside of that this whole community pities you. You're just this helpless thing that can't get a job, education, or social skills and everyone feels that they need to baby you because you have Aspergers.

Pay attention to the posts. Besides being good at smash and being peaceful (sometimes), you're only known for blowing one of your biggest dreams (MLG), jacking off in FOW's house, ****ting in someone's bed, getting pranked on by Oats, being irresponsible on maaaany occassions (like flying into LAX w/o giving Race flight info), and being an awkward **** in general.

Hell, I can make eye contact with people and I don't have an entire smash community that pities me. Call me a ***** when you come back to SoCal, I dare you. Go for it, but you better realize that when you do I'm for damn sure gonna be justified in coming down really hard. Take that in whatever way you want.

edit: Another thing; it's just an anime expo dude. You can't just refer to people that don't play this game as "NEWBS" like they're some kind of sub-human. You haven't learned anything from what I've seen Tyrant try to teach you about people. You don't know how to treat anybody despite so many years in this community. Every smasher I know has taken something important away from smash, but you can't even learn to be civil to anyone.

I really hate you. I won't hurt you, but it's a really comforting to know that you're incapable of making anything of your one life. That's why I said "you're nothing."

You quite literally are.

Wow that's just cold :/

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i already know that most of the things you said are true raz (not all of them, but majority). I've honestly considered actual suicide many times in my life. I'm really not joking (and I don't say that for "attention". I actually mean it). I do think I'm a failure at life, don't have the motivation to do much of anything, and I don't even like myself.

with that out of the way, that still doesn't give you an excuse for what you did. It's not about how big or small it was, it's that you did it and are proud of it instead of sorry about it
Don't kill yourself, improve yourself. You're young and it's far from the end of everything.

As for me, I worked it out with Larry and Tyrant and we've moved on and we hang out sometimes. But for you to still hold a grudge 18 months later is really childish. I'm not gloating about snitching, and I'm not proud of it and I'm not ashamed of it. I stood up for what I thought was right. Why the hell would I even be proud of a situation where I had a screaming match in public? In retrospect, it's really funny to me and Tyrant because of how incredibly silly it was. It's really embarrassing, but things like that happen because it was a situation in which I couldn't please everybody. Either I side with the TOs, my friends Will and Oki, or I don't.

That's just the way it is and I'm not going to apologize. It's up to you whether to move on or not, but I know that I moved on, and I'm definitely not bitter about it. Just something to think about.

Cassio

Smash Master
how was i in the wrong? the host said we could enter then said we couldn't on the next day AFTER we all got there and each paid like 40 dollars just to enter the building when that was our only purpose for being there. On top of that, the host said that, had Raz not ratted them out, they would have been able to win the tournament and gotten paid for that. I was there when the host told tyrant that. Just because time passed does not mean what he did was okay. He isn't even sorry about it, so I don't see how you can say "forgive and forget" because of that reason. It's not really about big or small, it's about what I just said. Does that make sense?
Youre in the wrong because you publicly tried call him out instead of resolve it with him in private like he did with everyone else, and tried to say that one of the friends he hangs out actually doesnt like him. Anyone would be upset if you try to embarrass them publicly that way, just think about it.

Also I'm pretty sure you have facts mixed up. At the very least I remember hearing the reason they couldnt stay was because they got upset after being exposed and that the TO himself thought the costumes were hilarious, not because Raz ratted on them.

z00ted

Anti is better than half of every top character main in this game.

Except my Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom