• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dakpo's win over K Prime > bloodcross, jtails and gimr put together. ?ROFL

TeeVee

Smash Lord
you're trolling right rei? did you honestly just put kprime in the sam...in a category above jtailz and bloodcrosss?

i really feel like im being trolled right now

Cassio

Smash Master
Honestly vinnie looks like the only worthwhile win. K Prime probably is better than both. Maybe that list looks good in NE?

vato_break

Smash Master
isnt k prime like b tier on the tx PR? jtails has some really notable wins lmao you guys are under rateing him by a lot. bloodcross....eh idk he lost to fox16 in apex pools :p

TeeVee

Smash Lord
so this is where all the people who place 33rd offline/theory craft come huh?

the fact that you are listing kprime and jtailz in the same sentence is blowing my mind

Cassio

Smash Master
Prime I think is 6th or 7th on the Texas PR and hes beaten players like Jerm (twice) Falln, and trela

Nairo

Banned via Administration
yea teevee is the best/2nd best zss he too good all ya zsses beat my mk then mayb u shall be decent but not as good as tv :I

Reizilla

K Prime is like 5th in TX right now.

And it's a shame you guys think those guys are even close to Prime.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yea teevee is the best/2nd best zss he too good all ya zsses beat my mk then mayb u shall be decent but not as good as tv :I

so is it official now?

edit: rei/brosuke, have you guys ever attended anything offline before/do you follow results in the slightest outside of your region (wherever you are from)?

i honestly feel like im being trolled right now LOL

TeeVee

Smash Lord
nah vato, obviously kprime is so much better with his big win on falln LMAO

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
iz weird when you asking me and rei teh same when we're saying opposite things

aka
he says kprime > j/blood
im saying j/blood > krpime

but anyway yeah, ive travelled out of country on few occasions and attended pretty much every major/minor tourney here since i entered the scene
+smashboards is my life obv

edit: imo mink for best zss

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh my bad bro, i thought you were being sarcastic. yea he really has no idea what hes talking about and i kind of feel bad for him

@krys, once again tourny results should mean nothing because no one knows if a top 5 @ a ny/nj tourny is better than a 2nd place at a new england tourny. it should just go by who you beat/lost to. but if you need it, ill post my results. the wins i posted are within 4 months though. and i have no wins with pit in tourny :dazwa:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
We know based on what the tourney is, you just stated that yourself, lmao.

In tournament wins count more than any mm, friendly/seriously, crew battle, doubles win, etc.. so yea I need the results, they tell me who you beat and what you're region is like.

If you want to post a bunch of mms and seriouslies with video material that can help your case but otherwise I've never heard or seen your pit anywhere tbqh. Maybe what you said last is why I dont see you in the Tournament Results thread.

EDIT: ZSS results would be great and so would Pits, but if you have only mms and video material to show then I cant garuntee you anything, because a win off someone in bracket in my mind from early 2011 even is more important than a win you got in a 5 dollar mm last month.

Now, if you're CONSISTENT with mms and such, like me being consistently beaten by Dededes in bracket I'm 1-7 now, then that talks much easier for you :) (this is why I consider myself good but not good enough to stay in top 5 for very long for Wario, I lose to Dedede like I lose in YLYL threads; eventually, even though I held the fort; I still lose XD)

Reizilla

Jtails - 25th
Bloodcross/Gimr - 33rd

Yeah, real notable wins, dude. LOL

Cassio

Smash Master
nah vato, obviously kprime is so much better with his big win on falln LMAO
fallns pretty good! He beat some good players at LSC last week like pwii. Maybe youre right though I guess pwii isnt exactly a high level player from NY/NJ like Jtails.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
This whole thread is getting trolled hard.

Shout outs to Rei for being the best troll on smash boards. Hands down, mad props

Sync.

Smash Champion
rei isnt a good troll hes being serious.

you guys can call tvs win in dubz a fluke all u want but he did something you will never do.

and i thought pwii forfeited or something because he was trying to get home early?

Reizilla

At first I was trolling, but then I was like, "Wait. K Prime IS better than those scrubs." Rofl

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
-namesearch

falln did beat me, don't discredit this man lol. I didn't 4feit, i was just tired so i played like a nikkah lol and trying to do the dmbrandon, next time ill try get both falln and trela hopefully to get my lil revenge.

Falln those rankings are outdated, I'm not nearly as good as I used to be back then during my prime, i kinda stopped playing for a long *** time during the summer and never really came back into it sadly :(. I'd say as of right now, anyoone in nj'/ny top 10 is btter than me, jtails has been putting WAY MORE WORK than me latelly, specially since he beat vinnie not so long ago, yeah it's sad :(, hopefully i bring the skill back for hommies.

Reizilla

Move to harder region
Get outplaced consistently by resident Yoshi main
??????
Profit John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom