• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
It's on the PT boards but in my opinion isn't reliable because most of the PTs on the boards are under the assumption that T-block doesn't main PT and mains Diddy instead.

He went 100% PT at Genesis 2 this summer and beat Zex, who placed really, really high. Marth is also a stupid hard MU for PT. That accomplishment alone is better than any other accomplishment any active PT has made recently.
Also Zig, no one questions T-Block thats why he should stay second, but didn't he lose to Zex as PT so he went diddy to win the set? I thought that's what T said but I could have been wrong. Either way he beat Zex so thats awesome but I don't think he did it with PT.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
because this looked fun

SiiS
1: Shugo
2: Nicole
3: Infern
4: Logic
5: Krystedez
5: Zak
7: Kain
7: Judo
9: Kel
9: Sparta Kick
9: MJG
9: AlphaZealot
13: HadesBlade
13: Legan
13: Bpow
13: GIMR
17: Thugs
17: y.b.M
17: Shadow Phoenix
17: Ralph Cecil
17: Kassandra Nova
17: Ripple
17: Mister Eric
17: Fizzle
25: Ori_Bro
25: Tutu
25: TKBro
25: TMacc
25: Roller
25: MX
25: Smile
25: Oreo
33: TheKiest
33: Sneaky Tako
33: WTP
33: Excel
33: Jinx
33: Foraward Air Rage
33: "bye"
33: DtJ Composer
33: S2
33: King Beef
33: Luminoth
33: Chuee
33: Sorasin
33: DTJ****Whitman
33: Tech_Chase
33: Blitz
49: Ttar
49: Grim
49: Gifts
49: Commander Gregoirous
49: Rikku
49: Juu
49: Radium
49: DRDN
49: Blind Man
49: Lokii
49: Paul S
49: HokageSamma
61: Auspher
61: Pirt
61: Bardok
61: Armor
61: Glyph
61: Denzie
61: Steep
61: Josh G
61: Truth
61: Tedium

4th out of 69
defeated:
king beef
sparta kick
MJG
coney
lost to nicole x 2

epic of woodbridge:
1: Junebug () ($127)
2: Omni () ($58)
3: Logic () ($23)
4: Lie () ($12)
5: Luckay () ($6)
5: Coney () ($6)
7: Deez ()
7: ESOJ ()
9: Zanna
9: Poyo
9: Aposl
9: GIMR
13: Kaffei
13: SSR
13: 2fast
13: Kenny
17: Genghis Pot
17: Argent Stew
17: Lol.
17: Honor
17: Jay Kush
17: Tantalus
17: Beezy

3rd out of 20

defeated:
Luckay
kaffei
coney

lost to junebug, omni

clash 1
1: Mew2King
2: ADHD
3: Vinnie
4: Nairo
5: Logic
5: Will
7: Jbandrew
7: Mekos
9: Xzax
9: Keitaro
9: Kingtoon
9: vVv Cheese
13: Umbra
13: Seph
13: SuperMarioMC
13: Gunblade
17: M@v
17: Ishieymoro
17: Berserker Swordsman
17: Eazy
17: Ebo
17: Aposl
17: Ring of Fire
17: vVv ChiboSempai
25: Phoenix Lord
25: Lunar
25: CoonTail
25: Jamaj
25: Eggo
25: Matthew Oppenheimer
25: Kill
25: Rich
33: Melon
33: Wario Master

5th out of 34
defeated:
chibo sempai
phoenix lord
xzax
jaband

lost to nairo, vinnie

i also beat reflex, sk92, san, kadaj, zex, kismet, seagull, teevee, and mekos somewhere between july and now
can include shugo from the last pound?

i also thought this would be amusing http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480
which has me at 14th :D richbrown is above me

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'd say Logic deserves to be considered a threat in any case, the only reason I move Denti up beyond wins and results from him vs you is I've played you both personally and though you are a better player in certain matchups by now then him, he has a little more skill and a few more results in his area I think. but if someone would be so kind to prove the last notion like you have then that'd be great.

I would say that you are right, that these rankings dont effect how you will play, but the reverse is always true; how you play effects the rankings :) I'd say you and denti are actually close. Not JUST one person is saying Denti should move up.

We should have this as a discussion today before I move the changes, since Logic has placed his recent results, which are all fairly impressive.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
While Katakiri needs to be removed for Aposl, Zigsta since when did it become generally agreed that Aposl is better than me. No salt I just didn't see a player discussion anywhere recently on the boards, let alone one that your conducting so when did this happen out of curiosity?
You said it in the PT social, last time I checked.

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Issues to address:
Diddy, we need to figure out who should replace Lie: Player-1 or DRN. Thanks!
uhhh...what? DRN doesn't even play Diddy, if anyone is replacing Lie it should be more for sure, I'm just not sure if I should even replace him. Like I said before, Lie lost to DRN's ZSS who I beat and he also lost to Stinger's ROB who I beat twice 2-0, not only that but I've heard he doesn't even use Diddy that much anymore and is going mostly MK now. Lie does have a couple of wins over me though such as Kismet and Dr. PP, but that was also like in July, recently my results have been than his with Diddy...I think, I could be wrong about him not using Diddy much anymore, but last time I talked to him he said he was dropping Diddy for MK so idk.

Player-1

Smash Legend
biglou is better than me =/, well actually, BigLou's only notable wins here in GA with Diddy are against Kismet and 4god, he's had to work all Summer so he didn't go to many tournaments, I don't remember who all he beat at Genesis, but I know he beat Anuar.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am truly honored to be considered a top 5 GaW, let alone a top2 GaW, but I don't know how I feel about being above Zac. He's at least active on the boards and hasn't completely dropped off the planet, and I think it'd be obvious that at any given tournament he'd most likely out place me.

Me above GIMR is also questionable, but idk it's really hard to compare us. I guess I am more active, and have good results in my region.

Sync.

Smash Champion
dabuzu beat will and noid while rich lost to both.

if pierce still played he would be number two imo

what results does tyrant have that throw him above all the other marths who have spent there careers using himm?

meant to edit that inVVVV
oh and zori beat espy kprimme and denti.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
biglou is better than me =/, well actually, BigLou's only notable wins here in GA with Diddy are against Kismet and 4god, he's had to work all Summer so he didn't go to many tournaments, I don't remember who all he beat at Genesis, but I know he beat Anuar.
What i'm suggesting is let you have some spotlight right now while big Lou works his way back up thhere

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
:diddy:
Sorry, when I was reading posts I was under the impression DRN does use diddy, because I mixed his post with someone else's I guess. (reads post below)... Okay so he does use Diddy. But not full time or whatever is a good impression.

If you don't feel like you should replace Lie (either of you) quite yet, we'll talk more of that when results are piqued up. I definitely think P1 could potentially replace Lie, since he mains Diddy (right?, no other characters?)

:gw:
GW can be adjusted accordingly until Alphicans himself can attest to his results being better than either GIMR or UTDZ. All up to the GWs at this point to justfiy order.

DRN

Smash Lord
uhhh...what? DRN doesn't even play Diddy, if anyone is replacing Lie it should be more for sure, I'm just not sure if I should even replace him. Like I said before, Lie lost to DRN's ZSS who I beat and he also lost to Stinger's ROB who I beat twice 2-0, not only that but I've heard he doesn't even use Diddy that much anymore and is going mostly MK now. Lie does have a couple of wins over me though such as Kismet and Dr. PP, but that was also like in July, recently my results have been than his with Diddy...I think, I could be wrong about him not using Diddy much anymore, but last time I talked to him he said he was dropping Diddy for MK so idk.
Lol down boy. He just got misinformed by the way you wrote everything. But yea i'd replace Lie with someone if he truly dropped Diddy. Biglou beat reflex as well and MVD early summer.

For zero suit I have no idea where i'd be placed yet since i dont know the other player's results although i do believe Y.b.M. should be second. I have also not seen much from PatG recently and hes dropped off his PR(inactivity?). O and Shlike is ranked higher then Dakpo in Texas and has been for a while so i have no idea why dakpo is higher unless he's been going oos a lot and i just havent seen any of the tourneys.

Soo maybe something like
Nick Riddle-Y.b.M.-DRN/Shlike-Dakpo? I havent seen much from shlike/dakpo besides where they are ranked and maybe a tourney or two once in a while so i'm a little misinformed on all their results obv.

Player-1

Smash Legend
wut? Are you talking about BBC that was in April? That's not summer bro, and BigLou didn't even play reflex at BBC, I did and I beat him. But yeah April is way back, shouldn't even count.

and yeah, I main diddy, I just don't know if I should be above Lie because I don't want to sound biased, if anyone else wants to back me up being above lie then go ahead, and also I'm not 100% sure if Lie is using Diddy much or not anymore so if someone from MD/VA tell me? I just know he told me he was dropping Diddy for MK so idk.

DRN

Smash Lord
wut? Are you talking about BBC that was in April? That's not summer bro, and BigLou didn't even play reflex at BBC, I did and I beat him. But yeah April is way back, shouldn't even count.
He beat reflex last tourney. Lol i forgot when BBC was my bad

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
i mean we can like make a 6th slot in diddy just for player-1

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Don't worry, I won't let it fall on you Player 1, the only thing I ask is that you guys confirm that in results threads, that you have your names accurately shown, since sometimes people enter with different names

I will believe you guys with this info that P1 -> :diddy: and DRN -> :zerosuitsamus:/:diddy:
I are ******** ignore this^
Also about 6th slots; that will never happen with this system. But in the new system there is a way... If I've piqued your interest, sit tight, because next weekend I plan to reveal it. It may be the most unbiased and fair system to use imo.

DRN

Smash Lord
Don't worry, I won't let it fall on you Player 1, nor you DRN, the only thing I ask is that you guys confirm that in results threads, that you have your names accurately shown, since sometimes people enter with different names

I will believe you guys with this info that P1 -> :diddy: and DRN -> :zerosuitsamus:/:diddy:

Also about 6th slots; that will never happen with this system. But in the new system there is a way... If I've piqued your interest, sit tight, because next weekend I plan to reveal it. It may be the most unbiased and fair system to use imo.
lol i dont play diddy xD just zss

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
OK OK NVM I GET IT god Im stupid

". But yea i'd replace Lie with someone if he truly dropped Diddy. "

I kept reading this as

"But yea i'd replace Lie if he truly dropped Diddy."

lolol sorry about that.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, I won't let it fall on you Player 1, nor you DRN, the only thing I ask is that you guys confirm that in results threads, that you have your names accurately shown, since sometimes people enter with different names

oh cool how does your system work

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'll give a hint. It's reminescent to rankings done at Gamefaqs back in '08, except much more refined and actually still uses the same criteria to rank people like we do in this thread currently.

Don't think too hard on that or take it literally.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
P-1, Lie, and Big Lou should bring their results forward. What players have you beaten outside of GA/SC, P1? As far as I know (since I'm no diddy main), Lie has taken a couple of sets off of some Brawl players in recent tournaments (KTAR 6/5? Maybe some MD/VA tournaments)

DRN

Smash Lord
P-1, Lie, and Big Lou should bring their results forward. What players have you beaten outside of GA/SC, P1? As far as I know (since I'm no diddy main), Lie has taken a couple of sets off of some Brawl players in recent tournaments (KTAR 6/5? Maybe some MD/VA tournaments)
Lol we dont even play any SC players in GA. He beat Seagull Man/Stingers(x2) last NC tourney we went too. He also beat mekos a month or so ago i believe

@Player-1 How long ago did u beat reflex? i cant remember at all lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah it was in April that's too long for it to count IMO. I think I've only placed below top 5 once since July. Last time I looked at Lie's results he was still using Diddy according to the characters next to his name, but I'm not sure if that was only for like one match or something and he lost to Luckay's pit then. BigLou has only been to 3 tournaments since the end of June getting 1st at once where I got 5th, 33rd at Genesis, and 13th at an NC tournament where I got 4th, but like I said BigLou doesn't 100% use Diddy, he uses Snake and MK and a bit of Luigi. I think Lie did at KTAR 5, but that's too far back to count and at KTAR 6 I'm not sure how well he did, I just know he apparently got wrecked by Anti which is the reason why he wanted to drop diddy.

DRN

Smash Lord
yeah it was in April that's too long for it to count IMO. I think I've only placed below top 5 once since July. Last time I looked at Lie's results he was still using Diddy according to the characters next to his name, but I'm not sure if that was only for like one match or something and he lost to Luckay's pit then. BigLou has only been to 3 tournaments since the end of June getting 1st at once where I got 5th, 33rd at Genesis, and 13th at an NC tournament where I got 4th, but like I said BigLou doesn't 100% use Diddy, he uses Snake and MK and a bit of Luigi. I think Lie did at KTAR 5, but that's too far back to count and at KTAR 6 I'm not sure how well he did, I just know he apparently got wrecked by Anti which is the reason why he wanted to drop diddy.
He's been to 4 actually. He's gotten 1st twice instate and then ****ed up and got 13th and 33rd oos. Although hes of course going to be waay more active now since his work is coming to an end.

Player-1

Smash Legend
He's been to 4 actually. He's gotten 1st twice instate and then ****ed up and got 13th and 33rd oos. Although hes of course going to be waay more active now since his work is coming to an end.
No, I said since the end of June, anything before that is too old IMO.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
with mk gone, i think big lou should hardcore use luigi honestly. Only matchups to worry about are...? Wario? lol.

I think Player-1 should be on the list, just from being his pure-diddy-main-self and having good results but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom