• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Arty and me ... I'm 0-2 with him :( But we havent actually played in a long while.

Not sure what else he accomplishes outside of his region/state.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ac hasn't been to a tourney in a long time as far as I know. Given that information I think he should be removed and Holms should be moved to 4th. For 5th I'd recommend either Mcpeepants or Luminoth.

:018:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ac hasn't been to a tourney in a long time as far as I know. Given that information I think he should be removed and Holms should be moved to 4th. For 5th I'd recommend either Mcpeepants or Luminoth.

:018:
McPeePants is mad good, he should def be up there.

Also about Arty--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY9n7siQ3Ac
He is still a good Falco..

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Changes have been made!

Discussion will continue as usual. Some topics will be formerally address later when I have the time. Otherwise, that's all I got for now. Enjoy, and sorry if I screwed up something, just let me know (far as names go, I'm sure I got everyone in the right positions)

Also, one asterisk * means it's just a shift
Two asterisks ** a new player altogether

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@MVD, I don't know what to do with Havok at all really at this moment, considering I don't know who he hardcore mains and what his recent accomplishments are yet. I know you more as a snake player than him, so let's just focus on your accomplishments if you want that top 3 ^^

Thanks Jimmy!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Moving Fatal to 4 won't hurt? How do you and Fatal compare? And better, is Fatal active?

Weren't we going to add another snake in, I forgot already.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
MVD has a really good Snake! I've seen it in action. Can't wait to defeat it someday...

A God Kai has spoken...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
dat ninja edit by THE God Kai :awesome:

We'll do discussion on snake soon then. He seems to be popular. I'll dig up the name of the other snake someone mentioned too. For now I need food :@

Tearbear

Smash Ace
I think its safe to say havok "hardcore" mains snake and only uses mk for doubles and a couple of weird MUs he doesnt know

also i didnt know zex still used marth

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
NEO doesn't get ***** by Logic and takes a poopie pie Diddy. NEO > Kadaj

Tearbear

Smash Ace
but so far for me the only notable things i can remember from the past couple of weeks are

fox: 2 or 3 wins on raz's peach, 2 or 3 wins zekey, beat X in a 3$ mm, one win on AC, 1win on soid, and couple of matches taken off havok

olimar: 1 or 2 wins on raz, 1 or 2 wins zekey, 1 win on vato, 1 win on havok

falco: 1 win on anuar, 1 win on havok, 1 win on AC, 1 win on jebus

lucario: match taken off havok and beat jebus in a mm

rob: beat t0mmy in rob ditto MM(like a year ago), 1 win off mike(mk banned tourny), and beat jebus in a mm(lol)

lucas: jebus mm

ganon: beat DLA IN A GANON DITTO MM

bowser: beat zigsta in like million bowser ditto friendlies and a win on shiro

sadly I dont get to play more since I never get to do pools in socal cause im too campy or something
:D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
bowser: beat zigsta in like million bowser ditto friendlies and a win on shiro[/URL]
LMAO, You beat me in two friendlies. I don't go all in Bowser ditto friendlies because there's literally no need to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hey im still not above chibo o.O
lol, and hey we both still aren't above tommy :p

iv been really inconsistent recently, haven't been performing as well as i should be. stingers has been holding it down pretty consistent locally, but I haven't seen anything really really notable or outside as of late, but you did beat lie recently iirc so awesome job

depends on how far back relevant wins go. I still have a handful of good solid wins in the last year, just not in the last 3-4 months or so I would say.

This is all singles of course, if it was doubles I'd have this in the bag lol

There's a bunch of ROBs with awesome one off wins, but other than that I haven't heard of anything else from them at all, like 8Bit

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean chibo himself just admitted im better than him. come on lol
and t0mmy like quit. idk if he still plays or not. like...he has always gone to tourneys off and on but idk I havent heard of anything at all from him on smashboards or allisbrawl for awhile. but I dont really check up on his tourneys so idk...

either way....as long as im above chibo idc. but t0mmy like needs to actually start playing lol

Cassio

Smash Master
Moved Kprime up as per request of several users, and from my own knowledge Kprime is like the original pika to me, but this change can be on hold for now until I can decide later tomorrow if moving Kprime that far up is neccessary. Any input here is appreciated.
K Prime needed to move up, but putting him above a player that consistently hit top 8 at nationals and can still come back and perform is too much. TBH putting him above pikapika is questionable if Prime proves to be inconsistent from his recent success, but its fine to give him the benefit of the doubt for now so 3rd is the best spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom