• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'd still say beating Mikehaze is better. And that was a year ago, think of how good he is now!!?

NearZzz

Smash Lord
ok pierce should be 2nd as marth

why was dabuz ever moved to third? he has always outplaced logic like wtf? dabuz is def the best oli.

no idea why bored is on for ike he hasn't done anything.

silly kyle has good results but he lives in arizona. nicole should be 2 or 1

what accomplishments put dakpo above y.b.m? I have heard of dakpo doing anything notable.

sago and the composer have better results than genosamus

what have ninja the link sage, aerosoullinkmaster and lordxavier done to be put on?
what have lordhelmet and batou done to be put on?

all these random people on the list lol

i agree with neon like none of these people have amazing wins! and neon justbecause you're active in a tough region doe'st auto put you above people you have to have the results to back it up and when i say results i mean beat good people.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Speaking of Peaches, does Nicole's recent placing at SIIS warrant a bump up in her ranking within the top 5?

She's been doing work locally/in the midwest west as of late as well

Ripple, your my boy and all that jazz, but stop citing beating me as a good win. I'm a random at best :(

Hylian and MJG are good wins though

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Speaking of Peaches, does Nicole's recent placing at SIIS warrant a bump up in her ranking within the top 5?

Ripple, your my boy and all that jazz, but stop citing beating me as a good win. I'm a random at best :(

Hylian and MJG are good wins though
Hylian y u losing to dk. Didn't best mjs tl. We out

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I'm not sure, but he chose D3 because he felt as if the MU is so easy he could just pick up D3 on the spot and win, which obviously wasn't the case. Of course, we shouldn't discredit Zex's skill as a player either, so that's why I believe it wasn't a -bad- win considering it's vs a D3 and a player like Zex.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
u about to open the door for every player who beat a top players 4th,5th,6,th ganon zelda most used char

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I think Nicole definitely warrants a bump in her ranking.

escro

Smash Ace
So why is Izaw not even top5 on that list for Link?
Personally i think that he's better than Legan but i dont want to start any hate, but not having Izaw there at all in top 5 is kinda insulting.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
just change the topic to the worst top 5 characters and find the players with bad results with each character.

Legan

Smash Lord
Why do you scrubs still compare people to me? Especially european link players who only play against falcons and other janky characters when Ive been doing work against the entire cast in tournament since day one? (Real tourney, Not low tiers). Not to mention I play a vast number of different opponents at a high lvl of play, You never see me playing the same person over and over and over and over. There is only Me, kirin, and Mah boy Mr R. TROLOLOLOL

Deal with it

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Why do you scrubs still compare people to me? Especially european link players who only play against falcons and other janky characters when Ive been doing work against the entire cast in tournament since day one? (Real tourney, Not low tiers) There is only Me, kirin, and Mah boy Mr R. TROLOLOLOL

Deal with it
Word .

escro

Smash Ace
Izaw mains sheik, link and wolf. I cant say which he's best at.
Like i said, i dont wanna go into another "izaw>legan" fight and anyways my opinion is merely an opinion as my judgement would be inferior in that comparison.
That being said, Legan i meant no disrespect when i said Izaw should be mentioned as top 5. My statement there was invalid anyway cuz the thread clearly said US CAN MEX so my bad for even bringing it up in the first place.
Legan's link is kickass anyway so who am i to compare haha
:)

Legan

Smash Lord
Izaw mains sheik, link and wolf. I cant say which he's best at.
Like i said, i dont wanna go into another "izaw>legan" fight and anyways my opinion is merely an opinion as my judgement would be inferior in that comparison.
That being said, Legan i meant no disrespect when i said Izaw should be mentioned as top 5. My statement there was invalid anyway cuz the thread clearly said US CAN MEX so my bad for even bringing it up in the first place.
Legan's link is kickass anyway so who am i to compare haha
:)

I respect this, and thanks

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Legan: that awesome player who never places well thanks to me

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
This thread is ********. Im predicting all 300 pages are nothing but pointless cockmeasuring but hey that's just me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My **** is definitely bigger than Rei's.

But yes, there are only 111 pages, not 300.

And nevermind, it got fixed. Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom