• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Nicole, Judo, Dabuz, Kprime, Ven, and Fonz need to be higher.

Raz, Pelca and 2fast get on.

Mr. Doom, PJ?, Mikey? and Chu Dat? taken off.

Mario, Kirby and DK need change.

That is about everything you missed to update Miles.
Ok but like what order should they go in? I'm sorry but I've been really busy since school started I'm sooooo sorry.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I live in a region with a top olimar player and metaknights who time you out when they get the first kill, i've had a hard time placing well. I have taken games off of notable players in tourney though, UTD zac, Razer and vinnie...

Cassio

Smash Master
Prime is at least 4th, the only reason I say to wait is because he could be a shoe in for 3rd if he shows just a little more consistency. Granted if you remove anther and pikapika altogether he would be 2nd easily.

Tesh

Smash Hero
No offense Neon, I do think you are pretty good, but just be patient.
I just honestly think no one cares that you placed 2nd at that tournament. Just based on who attended...

@ pikachu, I think its absurd that Anther is still up there, but you take other people off of the list for not maining the character or being active for like 2 months.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
I live in a region with a top olimar player and metaknights who time you out when they get the first kill, i've had a hard time placing well. I have taken games off of notable players in tourney though, UTD zac, Razer and vinnie...
you meant city*

The only mk threat in texas is dojo.

vato_break

Smash Master
taking games off doesnt mean ****, can't believe you would bring that up as an accomplishment LMFAO hey guys i landed a hit on m2k i'm a top ___ now! too good hahaha

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I've stated this before, I can't keep up with this thread like I used to, school or not. So with that being said lets discuss who's suitable to have it?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Perhaps you should give the thread to someone else who has the time to do this, then? Not being mean, I'm actually giving you a legit suggestion. You're probably busy and can't be arsed to keep up with a smash tier list as opposed to like... 70% of the board who probably have nothing better to do.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Perhaps you should give the thread to someone else who has the time to do this, then? Not being mean, I'm actually giving you a legit suggestion. You're probably busy and can't be arsed to keep up with a smash tier list as opposed to like... 70% of the board who probably have nothing better to do.
I thought that was what was implied with my post...

Anyway, yeah someone else has to run this, I'd like that person to be as neutral as possible, but I mean in a perfect world I could ask that. lol

Neon!

Smash Lord
I just thought I could be considered for the position since all of my tourney wins have been with dk unlike Ripple who rarely uses him anymore.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
No Xavier just no. Try asking in the competitive Brawl. Area. Of swf u will definitely find someone Who has nothing better to do

:phone:

GY!BE

Smash Cadet
lol, don't give it away too fast Miles.

really think about who is responsible enough to own this thread

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Better idea. Let this thread die.
That'd be a solution for me, not this thread. Tbh, this thread has done more good than bad, it's inspired people to work harder, get some respect, play offline, and ultimately better their character and not ditch it for their own tourney improvement.

I like this thread, it's a noob grabber and it's something to talk about. It's had it's ups and downs but I don't wanna just let it die it's fun. I just don't have time to handle it anymore and I think someone else could do a better job.

M@v

Subarashii!
M@V for new owner of the thread
If I was the thread owner I'd take it out back with the shotgun.

That'd be a solution for me, not this thread. Tbh, this thread has done more good than bad, it's inspired people to work harder, get some respect, play offline, and ultimately better their character and not ditch it for their own tourney improvement.

I like this thread, it's a noob grabber and it's something to talk about. It's had it's ups and downs but I don't wanna just let it die it's fun. I just don't have time to handle it anymore and I think someone else could do a better job.
But it also causes endless trolling and bickering between people that don't know better for no reason. Also, a person who plays mid/low tier character at one tourney does good becomes insta top 5 in that character. That is a common occurrence here. People who are frequent tourney goers, and new player who start attending tournaments and learn, figure out who the best at each character is.

Lastly, a topic like this is far too subjective. This was before my time, but I know at some point a national power rankings was attempted(which this is similar to in a way, except its character focused), and it turned into a **** show.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple doesnt main dk anymore, take him off.

2nd in singles and doubles at a local tournament recently.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310971

1.Will
2. Dr. Grandpa
3. Cable
4. Ook
5. Neon

Replay from the same tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fU0VUszwew
I still him for the ICS match up and probably some others I have yet to explore with sheik. just because I don't main him doesn't mean I don't play him nor that I'm not good with him

I just thought I could be considered for the position since all of my tourney wins have been with dk unlike Ripple who rarely uses him anymore.
I still use him though. IDC if you're above me because you solo DK but you and I are hands down better than ook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom