• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The stupidest thing I have ever done.

cutter

Smash Champion
Worst collapse in the history of video games? =]

Seriously, did you remember that Toon Link's Dsmash does weird **** on angled platforms?

Santi

Smash Lord
Haha Hylian... I don't even know what to say.
=)
You'll redeem yourself at HOBO 10 in teams.

Let's play some friendlies too.

StrongGaia

Smash Rookie
Aww, I feel so bad for Ike. Whoever was G&W needs to learn from there mistakes; If someone kills you from the same spot twice in a row in under 10 seconds, DON'T GO STEAL YOUR TEAMMATE'S STOCK AND GO BACK THERE A THIRD TIME.

Ulevo

Smash Master
You do not ever, ever try to play with a Toon Link on a slope leading off stage. Yoshi's Island, some parts in Delphino... you just don't.

That said, we all make mistakes. You'll know for next time. :p

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
come on hylian... we all know you did that on purpose... im sure u wanted to leave the tourney. No one is that silly...especially you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm sorry guys :(.

I will make up for it!!!

K 2

Smash Lord
ah...That was amazing! You guys were owning them and then...wtf happened? OHKO. That was a hilarious video. I like it!

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Fool me thrice, fail for me
Fool me four times in 23 seconds....=X

lol thanks for sharing hylian =b

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
And to think at one point in time I envied your G&W. Maybe Santi's mindagmes are just too much... though he did just stand there....

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
The stupidest thing I have ever done? Not realizing this was a team match until after you got eliminated the first time and stole a life.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
And to think at one point in time I envied your G&W. Maybe Santi's mindagmes are just too much... though he did just stand there....
That's how good Santi is. Justkidding. xD

Props, Hylian. Don't worry about it. It's not like you're that bad all the time..

TheFast

Smash Lord
I don't think any1 is really "humiliating" him. He put it up, so he must see the humor in it and I really don't think people think less of him because of one match. The thread should be kept to warn Mr. Games not to mess with Santi's mind games, he keeps you wanting more, and one more even after that X3.

Top Bottom